Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Chp-7: Rudra-Paro: The Wolf, The Prince Harming & The Titaliya. (Page 8)

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome post......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07MoronsKiMallika

bkamber IF-Sizzlerz
bkamber
bkamber

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
LOL

Like your fable...

Snow White, No Dwarfs and the Huntsman

Edited by bkamber - 07 January 2014 at 2:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07MoronsKiMallikaSofna

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Hug mkm, thou art great as usual. Only 2 comments about today
1. Varun is a creep. Dont like him.
2. Rr got us used to a dhamaka a day. Today no dhamaka, not even enough of my handsome hunk, except for that awesome standing pose against the bike. No dhamaka, Sona bored. Lo rr,bhoogato .

Edited by dmg2c - 07 January 2014 at 2:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07MoronsKiMallikasonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Super post MKM Smile
Loved the marriage atmosphere  and ... Rudra Day Dreaming 
Varun Sa seems alright but will we get to know his real side before he meets his maker. Paro looked ethereal today.

decent07MoronsKiMallika

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

I actually liked the Banna Sa. The benefits of not watching it in HD- I don't see the creepy smile, I can only see his dimples. And he was sweet. If his Kaka is involved, does that mean the Dulha Raja is too? I loved the atmosphere of the wedding- it was so real. The nok-jhok, the blushing, the chori-chori eying. Well, chori chori in Paro's case. Banna was all pyaar kiya to darna kiya. I'm going to miss him when he's dead. He seems like a nice guy.
BTW, what the fudge is up with his Kaka? If he thought Bindi was his DIL, why was he checking her out? That man is creepy. Also, it makes me worried about Nandu Jija and all other girls who have gone to the other side. Do they abuse them there?
its simple really! Hhow does a good guy allow his barat to be madeinto a cavalcade of arms smugglers if he was forced why did he look so happy with the whole arrangement? If that kaka had been a real kaka he wouldnt have ogled at whom he thought to be the bride if varun is so dreamy he wouldnt have been able to cut the cloth with the sword finally he almost looked like a wolf smacking its lips and waiting for its prey.

decent07MoronsKiMallika

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Flawlessly written , beautiful post

decent07MoronsKiMallika

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
great post and what an episode! loving the strong hot antagonist and the protagonist..kya baat hai wallah!

decent07MoronsKiMallika

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I love the term Prince Harming! 

Price Charming will hv a pretty nasty fate by the looks of it. I know its mean, but she barely knows this man, may be she is better off exploring the desert on Rudra's phatphatiya than Varun's C(h)amel(i). For all you know, he could a gun wielding killer in reality instead of that poet Paro has been fed dreams of. Maybe! If not, then yeah, either way Paro's in for some rough weather and the blazing hot Rudra.

Having said that, you do feel sorry for what could hv been. If life was perfect, Paro would be married to Varun the poet and live happily ever after. Sigh. If only.

decent07MoronsKiMallika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index