Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Chp-7: Rudra-Paro: The Wolf, The Prince Harming & The Titaliya. (Page 7)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thanks Sofu and if we don't feel sadness for Paro, what else can we feel? All this 1960s ka romance are gonna go down with Rudra ki bazooka.She is so fragile that Rudra could make her maggie noodles and have them for dinner. Poor Parolata.Ouch

Of course, Rudra had to take interest in his Titaliya ki shaadi, Haq pehle jamaaya ussne, kamariyaa pe haath lagaaya ussne, sand mein hot roll kiya ussne aur le jaaye koi aur?Cry

LOL LOL LOL...OK reading that response suddenly, my saddness has evaporated.WinkLOL.. Someone did mention that the groom has  a gun in his hand tmrwConfused

It will be a loong time before our fragile Paro willingly allows him to put 'kamariya pe haath' again anytime soon. I'm sure she will b more than happy to brave n face death in the face, than tke his 'helping' hand!Tongue Then Rudra will meet his Match!!!WinkLOL

WAHEE TOH! We women are busy feeling bad for Parolata... but Rambo Sa? Usske baare mein kissi ne sochaa that how hormone sorry heart broketed he must be that someone snatched his makkhanmalaai right from under his sexy moochh? ...Angry

Paro kya karegi aur kya maregi. Rudra ka haath hamesha usski kamariya pe rahega aur wahaan Rudra Sa ke haath ka ek tattoo ban jaayega, .LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sofna

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimosa658

Brilliant post...Clap
I really look forward to read them...they are just ...bang on!!

Shukriya, shukriya.Ye naacheez kahaan kisi kaabil hai.LOL

Shukriya ka shukriya...hame to lagta hai ki aap kaabilon mein kaabil hain...waah...waah...LOL

Mut kaho aisaa yaar tum... meri kundali mein its written that i will die of too much khushi someday.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07-MIMOSA-Sofna

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

Ohho! Vicky ji yeh dekho! Ek aur kaanta!! 

Poor Paro. At this rate, Rudra will ensure that he is the last SURVIVING man on this earth. You can only imagine what kind of jealousy he is capable of  if he could give Paro an accusatory glance when he heard that she was getting married... and that too when she was a stranger and someone's betrothed. 

I feel bad for all the guys in this show when i look at Rambo Sa.LOL

This PH LOVES Ashish, they're going to bring cameo after cameo, only to b gunned down by Rambo sa, in one encounter or anotherLOL, irrelevant of if it's border security, or a certain fragile  hearts securityWinkTongueLOL.

True. Rudra Sa ka fave festival bhi Rakshabandhan hogaa when he ensures that his titaliya Parolata ties  rakhi to anything and anyone MALE.ROFL

decent07Sofna

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Lovely post as always ... 
Today was totally sanaya's episode ...she was looking oh so gorgeous in the pink / orange lehanga ...i did like vishal , thought he was sweet LOL 

Btw MKM sa yeh neeli bimaari kaun hai !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sultan_Of_SwingMoronsKiMallikaprincessunara

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

Lovely post as always ... 
Today was totally sanaya's episode ...she was looking oh so gorgeous in the pink / orange lehanga ...i did like vishal , thought he was sweet LOL 

Btw MKM sa yeh neeli bimaari kaun hai !

Thank you.Embarrassed... It was Sanaya's episode and i will slap Rudra if he says anything to our naazuk makkhanmalaai Paro.LOL

Main Vicky Baaisa hoon, buddhu bacche.Ouch

Neeli beemaari is that plastic butterfly that Paro runs after and i hope Rudra Sa shoots her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07-MIMOSA-archana.mh17Guinea

-MIMOSA- Goldie
-MIMOSA-
-MIMOSA-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Brilliant post...Clap
I really look forward to read them...they are just ...bang on!!

Shukriya, shukriya.Ye naacheez kahaan kisi kaabil hai.LOL

Shukriya ka shukriya...hame to lagta hai ki aap kaabilon mein kaabil hain...waah...waah...LOL

Mut kaho aisaa yaar tum... meri kundali mein its written that i will die of too much khushi someday.LOL

Arre die kare tumhare dushman...tumhe to abhi Paro aur Rudra ke grandchildren ko khilana hai aur unki lab staaries bhi likhni hai...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07MoronsKiMallikaSofna

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I actually liked the Banna Sa. The benefits of not watching it in HD- I don't see the creepy smile, I can only see his dimples. And he was sweet. If his Kaka is involved, does that mean the Dulha Raja is too? I loved the atmosphere of the wedding- it was so real. The nok-jhok, the blushing, the chori-chori eying. Well, chori chori in Paro's case. Banna was all pyaar kiya to darna kiya. I'm going to miss him when he's dead. He seems like a nice guy.
BTW, what the fudge is up with his Kaka? If he thought Bindi was his DIL, why was he checking her out? That man is creepy. Also, it makes me worried about Nandu Jija and all other girls who have gone to the other side. Do they abuse them there?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07MoronsKiMallikaSofnasonia_1princessunara

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Clap well written

decent07MoronsKiMallika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index