Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Chp-7: Rudra-Paro: The Wolf, The Prince Harming & The Titaliya. (Page 4)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Wow loved ur take on today's epi.

Thank you. The pleasure is all mine.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sofna

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

LOVED the post! :D But i kinda liked Vishal though. Anyway do din mein uska kahani khatham aur prince harming takes over :D

Thank you. Vishal is a good actor but late nights and pegs show in the monitor the next day.

Yes, Prince Harming is on his way for Titaliya.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07-happilyunknownSultan_Of_SwingSofna

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Honest opinion...Mujhe laga Varun sweet tha...aur usse bhi zyaada iss baat ka bura laga ki woh ludakne wala hai...bas 2 din ka mehmaan...very bad...But mujhe woh drunk nahi laga...instead thoda shararati laga,n not drunk...he is a naughty poet...Wink...and someone that Paro desires to have in her life...and here we have Rudra...he is a catastrophe...pata nahi kya hoga...

decent07MoronsKiMallikaSofnaprincessunara

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_12

P.S- Dear ST, Paro's Banna Sa is supposed to look like a poetic deer. Not a drunk lech. Vishal's eyes told the tale of his run-ins with alcohol . Dhyaan diyaa karo yaar... uss neeli bimaari ko bardaasht karte hainn, ye kya kum ghum hai? 

ROFL 
 Totally true. His eyes did look like he was drunk. Shayad nervousness mai do, char peg mar ke aya hoga! LOL
But I thought that Varun- Sa was very sweet. Excatly the type Paro wanted, jho nazar neeche kar ke chale. The sweet and shy type. But, the poor girl doesn't that she'll soon end up with someone completely opposite.
Sanaya was brilliant today, loved her in the all the scenes. She brought out the shyness in Paro really well through her eyes. The O re piya song added to the beauty of the scenes.

Amazing post like always!

Thank you. Nah re, I am saying this about Vishal for a reason - nobody can get the sarcasm here because only i know what am saying.LOL... yes, Varun-Sa was the Poet Pati for Paro Sa but Rudra Sa will aag lagao to her happiness and take her with him to decorate his life. Sadist kahin ka.AngryLOL

Sanaya was every inch PARO today . So fragile.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sultan_Of_SwingSofna

Sofna IF-Stunnerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Edit:
Hi Vicky, hv been refreshing the first page fr yr postEmbarrassed

Feeling really sad for Paro tmrw when her hby will b killed. All those innocent feelings and dreams shattered in an instant. I liked the sweet 'romance' they showed between Paro n her Groom. It was quite realistic in terms of villages & as arranged marriages go. The shyness, soft budding feelings... We gt a glimpse of th hopes Paro lives in for her future & the kind of person she wishes to share it with.
The uncle n his wandering eyeDead...Although Thakur is th greater Devil, I liked him that moment when he stopped that lecherous man.

I love the PH is using good actors for cameo's ...Thumbs Up...makes every scene n track a must watch.

Also it looks like prior to that she will find out about Bindi...her lil cousin's cruel fateCry...

Her pain, antagonism, hatred will be stronger & intensify all the more towards Rudra!!

Have to add he was taking a lot of interest in the proceedings, ESPECIALLY when the groom to b was brought forward, I wonder why?LOL

Edited by Sofna - 07 January 2014 at 11:25am

decent07minal11MoronsKiMallikaSultan_Of_Swing

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniloveasya

as usual great post .
love ur analysis

Thank you. The pleasure is all mine.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

Honest opinion...Mujhe laga Varun sweet tha...aur usse bhi zyaada iss baat ka bura laga ki woh ludakne wala hai...bas 2 din ka mehmaan...very bad...But mujhe woh drunk nahi laga...instead thoda shararati laga,n not drunk...he is a naughty poet...Wink...and someone that Paro desires to have in her life...and here we have Rudra...he is a catastrophe...pata nahi kya hoga...

Thanks. Arre, am not talking about Varun Sa, My shots were for Vishal. Varun Sa is the ideal naughty Beend Sa for Paro but uski kismat mein rambo ke rattles hainn, Poetry use khud hi likhne ki aadat daalni padegi.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07libran90Sofna

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Unres'd on Page 2!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index