Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Princess. Thanks swwtie. Badee jaldi aa gayye aap? I find Varun shady and i don't like Vishal Gandhi at all due to personal reasons. 

@Sona. Thanks. And don't madam me, girlie. I am Vicky Baisa. 

@Meself. So soon you have come? Studying characters is a part of my profession , so its not talent - its some brilliant training by my mentor - varna hum kis kaam ke hainn? You don't find that Billi in my DP hawwwt? I still have to answer your PM.

@Couch Potato! Main tere fingerchips banaake Rudra Sa ko khilaa doongi! Ittna late? ...*Gussa Munhh* 
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The truth be said I am one helluva lazy ass! 😆If i can survive then I might not even brush my teeth!! There said it!😃 I had to come early today because my classes were off and I was pretty much bored.

Part of your profession? What do you profess, may I know?😎

Yesh! Billi is quite jaanleva!!🤣
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Vicky, kya tumne yeh padi?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3876294
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
*kaan pakring* Gussa na ho MKM pleej! Mere net ne mujhe kaheen ka nahi chorda! Ab jab I can finally watch the epi then only I can comment na. But kal se will definitely try to comment earlier. 
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello vicky baisa!!
today my net is hell bent on giving me dhoka ...I wrote twice and every time , lost it...

Look what u and your posts have done to me...I was waiting the whole day like when can I get my hands on my laptop  so that I can read your review and clear my head.😳

"Today, Thakur Sa OFFICIALLY rolled out a blood-red carpet invitation to Rudra to enter Paro's life with full fanfare of guns and bullets and take over her life FOREVER."
aptly described.Stage is all set for Rudrasa to officially mark an entry into Paro baisa's calm life.

Starting with the episode, Hot Rudrasa in his gray ban  was busy assessing the surroundings and thakursa and seemed quite interested in checking out the to-be-beend of his Paro , along with making a plan in his mind to end the jeevan-leela of varun bannasa who dared to think of marrying his woman.He looked like a lion ready to hunt who was assessing the hunting ground and the prey before the actual deed.

I don't know why but my attention kept on switching between the moochs of Rudrasa and Thakursa. There seems to be a competition between their moochs also. Who's is better , help me out.

Thakur sa looked too happy and busy in preparing for the  exchange of roses for guns deal unaware that a certain PH will not let his dreams come true. While  celebrations for a short term shadi were going on in the angan of the haveli,script for a tragic ending was being written somewhere in the haveli.

Paro baisa  with her soft ,sly smile and innocent expressions took my breath away.I just fell in love with her more.

Paro baisa is abhi too busy to ponder over the sudden happy happenings of her life to give a thought over the sudden arrival of her sapno ka rajkumar. Abhi she is too happy to speak anything and later she will be too shocked to speak anything but  neither the poetic bannasa could make her speak nor the Rambo Rajkumar would b successful.

Bindi baisa seems to have all shani,rahu, ketu  clouding over her head...sometimes goons throw her out,sometimes thakursa shouts over, now that ugly thakur from sarhad par was busy raking her through his creepy eyes and soon thakursa would decide to put an end to her jeevanleela.

I should say, for once,  I thought that varun bannasa could be a better partner for  the soft ,innocent paro better than the Rambo rajkumar , but then when I compared him with rudrasa ,he lost to the PH since he seemed too good to be real ,  and we know nothing about him other than his face,his dimples and his dreamy outwardly expressions, not to forget I don't get any good vibes from the ladke walo side.

Prince Harming? For now, his eyes are on the Wolf and Titaliya is in the hind brain. Just like Titaliya, PH has no idea that on this Goliyon-Ki-RaasLeela, what he will have in hands is not just a step ahead in crumbling the Wolf's marble walls - he will have a Titaliya to take home. A home where her feathers will be clipped and her smile will fade. And Prince Harming will offer her a vial of alcohol to pour ... so that he can teach her that wounds are meant to be burnt and not healed. And Titaliya will lift her eyes to his face... but alas! There won't be a poet standing with a port of wine and a quill. It will be Prince Harming with  eyes that could explode into her soul. 

Thouroughly  loved this part  . Don't know why but I am waiting for this to happen  maybe because I feel that in anyway my titaliya would be more secure and safe with the PH atleast safer than she is under thakursa or varun bannasa. And more so because PH needs her in his life and titaliya can successfully survive without the treacherous poetry.
Edited by aksuji - 10 years ago
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ooops sorry Vicky...I'm too too late

Anyway...

👍🏼 as usual

Today's episode was procrastinating of what is yet to come..looks like the week will end on a major dhamaka

Before Paro's happiness has even started the people that she fears will end it- BSD: the root cause to all her problems (or so she thinks, as of now)

Haha love the "Prince Harming" bit..Rudra is worse than that and is yet to be seen..I bet in your future post's he won't only be Prince Harming, he will be a mixture of Prince torture, Prince harsh, Prince rude, Prince heartless, Prince cold...and so on... 😆

I really can't pick out what I loved or hated in today's episode as there wasn't much to it..we had a bit of Rudra's swag and a shy bride Paro, and that's it, apart form that it was zilch

Real story will begin when Paro will discover the wolf bites caused by Mr.Wolf (Thakur) and then pour bane on the mighty Wolf

Have to mention that the O Re Piya sequence was too sweet and cute, also well shot...Sanaya's expressions were top notch, she nailed each expression with perfection

Your PS man 😆!!!