Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely post as always ... 
Today was totally sanaya's episode ...she was looking oh so gorgeous in the pink / orange lehanga ...i did like vishal , thought he was sweet ðŸ˜† 

Btw MKM sa yeh neeli bimaari kaun hai !

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guinea

Lovely post as always ... 

Today was totally sanaya's episode ...she was looking oh so gorgeous in the pink / orange lehanga ...i did like vishal , thought he was sweet ðŸ˜† 

Btw MKM sa yeh neeli bimaari kaun hai !

Thank you.😳... It was Sanaya's episode and i will slap Rudra if he says anything to our naazuk makkhanmalaai Paro.😆

Main Vicky Baaisa hoon, buddhu bacche.

Neeli beemaari is that plastic butterfly that Paro runs after and i hope Rudra Sa shoots her.
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Mut kaho aisaa yaar tum... meri kundali mein its written that i will die of too much khushi someday.😆

Arre die kare tumhare dushman...tumhe to abhi Paro aur Rudra ke grandchildren ko khilana hai aur unki lab staaries bhi likhni hai...😆
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I actually liked the Banna Sa. The benefits of not watching it in HD- I don't see the creepy smile, I can only see his dimples. And he was sweet. If his Kaka is involved, does that mean the Dulha Raja is too? I loved the atmosphere of the wedding- it was so real. The nok-jhok, the blushing, the chori-chori eying. Well, chori chori in Paro's case. Banna was all pyaar kiya to darna kiya. I'm going to miss him when he's dead. He seems like a nice guy.
BTW, what the fudge is up with his Kaka? If he thought Bindi was his DIL, why was he checking her out? That man is creepy. Also, it makes me worried about Nandu Jija and all other girls who have gone to the other side. Do they abuse them there?
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
😆

Like your fable...

Snow White, No Dwarfs and the Huntsman
Edited by bkamber - 10 years ago
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤗 mkm, thou art great as usual. Only 2 comments about today
1. Varun is a creep. Dont like him.
2. Rr got us used to a dhamaka a day. Today no dhamaka, not even enough of my handsome hunk, except for that awesome standing pose against the bike. No dhamaka, Sona bored. Lo rr,bhoogato . Edited by dmg2c - 10 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Super post MKM ðŸ˜Š
Loved the marriage atmosphere  and ... Rudra  
Varun Sa seems alright but will we get to know his real side before he meets his maker. Paro looked ethereal today.
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

I actually liked the Banna Sa. The benefits of not watching it in HD- I don't see the creepy smile, I can only see his dimples. And he was sweet. If his Kaka is involved, does that mean the Dulha Raja is too? I loved the atmosphere of the wedding- it was so real. The nok-jhok, the blushing, the chori-chori eying. Well, chori chori in Paro's case. Banna was all pyaar kiya to darna kiya. I'm going to miss him when he's dead. He seems like a nice guy.
BTW, what the fudge is up with his Kaka? If he thought Bindi was his DIL, why was he checking her out? That man is creepy. Also, it makes me worried about Nandu Jija and all other girls who have gone to the other side. Do they abuse them there?

its simple really! Hhow does a good guy allow his barat to be madeinto a cavalcade of arms smugglers if he was forced why did he look so happy with the whole arrangement? If that kaka had been a real kaka he wouldnt have ogled at whom he thought to be the bride if varun is so dreamy he wouldnt have been able to cut the cloth with the sword finally he almost looked like a wolf smacking its lips and waiting for its prey.
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Flawlessly written , beautiful post
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great post and what an episode! loving the strong hot antagonist and the protagonist..kya baat hai wallah!