Chp-7: Rudra-Paro: The Wolf, The Prince Harming & The Titaliya.

Posted: 10 years ago

"All the world's a stage."

Isn't it? Today's episode was not much in content or progression. It was just the subway to cross over to the horrendous road ahead that awaits Paro. 

Today, Thakur Sa OFFICIALLY rolled out a blood-red carpet invitation to Rudra to enter Paro's life with full fanfare of guns and bullets and take over her life FOREVER.

The Wolf, Thakur Sa .

The Prince Harming - Rudra.

The Titaliya - Paro.

Today's subway comes from the joint construction by the Wolf and PH. The wolf lays the foundation - by organizing and setting up the wedding and the smuggling of arms and ammunition in a clean parallel fashion. Tomorrow , PH  will do the finishing touches with cement and granite by spamming the wedding , the  groom and taking away Titaliya  on gun-point. 

Titaliya is on a morphine dose of fluff and dreams injected into her by the Wolf who wants her to believe that the dark waters are actually a placid lake she can take a shikara ride in, alongwith her to-be Banna Sa - Varun. Titaliya has still not understood the signs of fate , the sudden landing of PH into her life , her sighting of PH in her wedding attire and she will not understand it tomorrow, either when she bumps into Prince Harming again. Titaliya will not understand anything even after she is locked away in Prince Harming's palace with gargoyles glaring at her. 

Prince Harming? For now, his eyes are on the Wolf and Titaliya is in the hind brain. Just like Titaliya, PH has no idea that on this Goliyon-Ki-RaasLeela, what he will have in hands is not just a step ahead in crumbling the Wolf's marble walls - he will have a Titaliya to take home. A home where her feathers will be clipped and her smile will fade. And Prince Harming will offer her a vial of alcohol to pour ... so that he can teach her that wounds are meant to be burnt and not healed. And Titaliya will lift her eyes to his face... but alas! There won't be a poet standing with a port of wine and a quill. It will be Prince Harming with  eyes that could explode into her soul. 

P.S- Dear ST, Paro's Banna Sa is supposed to look like a poetic deer. Not a drunk lech. Vishal's eyes told the tale of his run-ins with alcohol . Dhyaan diyaa karo yaar... uss neeli bimaari ko bardaasht karte hainn, ye kya kum ghum hai? 

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago
first . BUSS

Itni khushi itni khushi itni khushi toh Titiliya ko bhi nahi hoying apni To Be Hubby ko dekh kar jitani humka hoying first page first comment mil kar. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 

Y so less of the MAN IN UNIFORM WHY WHY WHY ? πŸ˜­
Sab ke sab na-Mard ko dikhaya aaj real Mard kitna less tha. πŸ˜­

But jitna bhi tha haiye haiye. πŸ˜³ 

Loved the scene with the Thakurain Aunty and also Rudu and Aman scene. πŸ˜ƒ 
San's expressions needs a special mention. πŸ‘ Beautiful she was today πŸ˜Š 
And Ore Piya. πŸ˜³ 

But why on the pharebi Dulha? πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† 

What i like about this show is, it sticks to the words promised. πŸ˜Š 
Kharcha intelligently kiya gaya hai, aacha laga. πŸ˜Š 

Good night Vicky Maam. Take care :) 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
I absolutely love reading your daily takes on the episodes!  You have a great insight to these charactersπŸ‘ Edited by vena.cava. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vena.cava.

I absolutely love reading your daily takes on the episodes!  You have a great insight to these charactersπŸ‘

Thank you. Sab aapki meherbaani hai warna hum kis laayak hain.πŸ˜†
I'll be back. Hopefully, jaldi this time!

First of all toh I am super sorry! First page res kiya and now commenting. Very sorry!

You're so right to say today was just the preps before the showdown. The setting of the stage. But a few things still caught my eye.

1. Rudra at the baraat welcome - Okay okay so I know he was there to keep an eye on the proceedings and the arms smugglings and everything - lekin how can I not acknowledge the tilt of his head and his interest however slight in the rituals and traditions?

2. I am loving Thakur-Sa. Totally.

3. Paro is making me hurt. I wanna shake her be like open your eyes girl. The world is a bad bad place.

4. Bindi bechaari's fate toh is sealed one way or another. If wouldn't have found out about the kaale kartoot, that Kaka-Sa would have gotten to her, me thinks. Why do I get a feeling the girls are sold into the flesh trade once they cross the border?

5. Thakur-Sa's possessiveness for his people. Yes, he's single-handedly bhet charhaoing his people lekin they are HIS people. He can do whatever he wants with them but he won't tolerate anyone else touching/harming them.

6. How similar does that make him to (future ka) Rudra?

7. Kesari is going to go to the BSD.

8. I love the way they have shown Varun-Paro interactions. The aankhon ka milan and shayeri is all she will have to cherish as signs of love for a long time to come, sadly.

9. This line made me go all YESSSH! - It will be Prince Harming with  eyes that could explode into her soul. 

Waise how awesome was the welcoming music for the baraat?
Edited by Couch_Potato - 10 years ago
Yuusssh! first page!

Humein maaf kar dijiyega Vickyji.. Hum zaraa phoon-wa mei bijee ho gaye the.

Alright, I actually wanna start this post by squealing my guts out. Now you may ask, why???Its coz Paro's engagement Lehenga is sooo darn similar to mine!

I get engaged next month, and did all my shopping in Rajasthan, as it is my native. So when I was finalizing on my lehenga, I always had a dream that I want it to be something in Pink and Orange... And it has turned out beautiful, but now it'll remain forever special coz Sanaya wore something ekdum similar on TV!! Yaay! Yaay! I am such a loose phangurl of hers and now all I can do is squeal! 

Ahem. Squealing feeniss..

So, starting with the shuruat of the epi, am I the only one who wanted to slap that Kaka-Sa for ogling on our pyaari Bindi? That man just makes me wanna punch him... 

And what exactly is the equation here? I mean is Banna-Sa aware of the arms deal? If he is, then is he pretending to be this chocolaty shayar or something? And is a lech asal mei? Coz the BG mei bajta hua O Re Piya was misleading me so much! 

A special mention to the sharmaana of our Paro Bai-Sa..! Haaye, that scene where she hides her face with the curtain and then peeps a little and gives the smallest hint of a smile, I think I lost my heart to her in that damn moment. 

So less Rudra aaj! :(          Me No Likey! 

The smile that Varun Banna-Sa actually gave to her Banni, was actually creepy in my eyes. Aisa Puraane zamaane ke Ranjeet type ki smile thi... I thought the next moment he'll utter, "Itni acchi cheez Bhagwaan ke liye kaise chodh du.."

Now I can't wait for Rudra to go all dhishoom dhishoom on the baaraat. 
Edited by _SenbonZakura_ - 10 years ago
First page hi karte rehnna, likhna mut kucch yahan zindagi meinn.πŸ˜”
lovely analysis viki mam ...
loved it ...
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

First page hi karte rehnna, likhna mut kucch yahan zindagi meinn.πŸ˜”

Do minute de do Vicky ji! Likhing abhi!! ^_^
Reserved!
Unres'd-It was a filler episode, an important one, a necesary one, though, to set it all up for the big move in the storyline!
Some things that I liked-Paro, she's slowly becoming one of my favourite female leads on Indian TV, which is surprising considering I am, generally averse to the innocent, delicate, frail thing type of female leads & Paro is supposed to fit that definition, except, she doesn't! She's all that & so much more! When I see Paro, what she evokes is both hope & heartbreak! It would've been so easy for her to have just given in & let her past dictate her life, but she chooses to move ahead, with hope, dealing with her pain, which continues to pinch her at random moments, but choosing to focus on what makes her happy! That gives her an edge over Rudra, emotionally, since, he is, let's face it, a ticking time bomb! Heartbreak, well, how much pain has she tolerated, how much more will she be put through! I love how with Paro, everything is subtle! Also, how amazing was Sanaya Irani in that scene where she sees the groom for the first time! She's captivating, in that scene-there's an air of innocence, the kind that stems from such purity of soul untouched from any filth in the world, to Paro, especially in that scene, its beautiful! Sanaya, way to go! I liked the O re Piya sequences! Is it another mirage, that the groom is everything that she's been fed dreams about? Is the guy even decent or is he involved in the smuggling, too? Those are the questions that I'm curious to know the answers to!
     Ashish didn't have much screen space, today-considering, they seem to want to bring balance & yesterday, was mostly, about Rudra! He looks great, so even if all he does is stand around for a few minutes in the episode, he looks great doing that, too!
  Thakur-what an elaborate plan!
  Thakurain-she's very likeable! But, there's bound to be more to her! She seems to have her own story to tell!
Cinematography-brilliant, as usual!
Background music-they should tone it down a little, it sometimes comes in the way of the clarity of dialogues! Also, I miss the title track!
@MKM-great take on another episode! It was a filler episode, yet your post is as eloquent as ever! Are you posting on JA, yet? I'm neither following the show, nor the posts on the forum, regularly since a week or so!
Edited by archana.mh17 - 10 years ago