Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Her mom is still only a puppet in fathers hands...let's see her tomorrow...but I think she would be the first one taking Saachi's side later...I think Saachi will redeem all Goel women from the dominance of their husbands.

hey this reminds the same concept of another show in which aastha is trying to do the same with shlok's family!!
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree..all his family members is too bad..only our dv has pure soul as sanchi said
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Is dv real son of goels d big business dealers lool.so misfit dv in d family now got how dv so easily adjusted in panchgani n loved saachi lool.abt dv mom lets see her enlightening session to saachi tom if she has a spine r which type of class doormat she is 😆Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 10 years ago
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Is dv real son of goels d big business dealers lool.so misfit dv in d family now got how dv so easily adjusted in panchgani n loved saachi lool.abt dv mom lets see her enlightening session to saachi tom if she has a spine r which type of class doormat she is 😆

yes ..unique😊.. me too waiting for today's episode.. phir raat ko bash karenge dv ki mom ko...😉

drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna37

hey this reminds the same concept of another show in which aastha is trying to do the same with shlok's family!!

aparna. i have not watched that show...
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naneta

Sanchi ne sahi kaha in sab ki upbringing hone ke bawjood DV bahut acha hai...pyaara hai...honest hai...I guess she was absolutely right 😎

👍🏼