Doli Armaano Ki

DAK Written Update for 7/1/14

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
DOLI ARMANOO KI WRITTEN UPDATE...

Epi starts with 

urmi asks sam and to ahve breakfast...

Sam says what shld i call you stupid or dumb to ishann..he sya nothing can happen to you...he says to siahnn have breakfast...

Mamiji of sam ;leave..all say we will miss you...sam moms says come for elder dil godhbharai..thy promise thy will come...mammji says tc of elder dil..

He says urmi will come back in evening..bhabhi says sam will miss umnri..he cant live wo..her..sam says nothing like tht..he says umri can stay for 4-5 day i have no probs.,.i can well sleep and no  issues regd that...

Sam says keep the things..ishann says doint act smart...ishanns ays when she doeisnt come u will go running..bhabhi says u have to come un evening and tc of sam...

moms ays sam will come in evening to pick up umri..keep her ready...umri take sleave frm elders...she leaves to her parents place  for PAG PHERE...

at urmi home...

anu waits for umri and is happy to see her..she call s everyone to see urmi come..all are happy to see urmi at home...umri hugs anu...mom does jal of urmi...bua asks unmri who she is...bhabhi says umri is happy see her face..buaji kisses umri..dad says doll came..how are you..dadi says come inside and talk...nirmala takes aarthi of urmi..

All enter the house...bhabhi says did umri like sam home..urmi doesnt say anything..mom says urmi looks beautiuful...she asks if she is fine there and she has not trouble..

BREAK...

after break...

urmi cries and hug her mom..

after break...

urmi cries and hug her mom..

mom says are u fine..and dad asks the same.da dsays be happy u have to come rto meet us...he says u have to spread happiness..bhabhi says urmi says u will be happy...bhabhi urmi is very lucky...buaji says thy are lukcy to have dil as umri..bro taunts bhabhi...bhabhi feels offended..dad says to rashmi gd urmi is happy after rashmi bak bak...

Dadi says go freshen and have halwa..moong ki dal ka...mom feels something is fishy..

at sam home..

ishann says he tok some photo..he tells dad wil show on laptop..mom comes and says to sam..u ahve to be careful rm now on...u will repent if u do somthing wrong..she says why doid u tell unmri saty for 4 -5 days...she says undd...if u give freedom she will sit on ur head...

BREAK...

after break...

mom says control her..ishann says how can u talk abt unmri like this...mom says she is gd..but what i say is right...she says u will not undd.what i say...u shld keep thngs under control frm beginiing..what if she stays back at her home..

dad supports her umri..says she would have felt bad..ishann says unri felt bad for what sam told..sam says u all go and hang urself...

at urmi home...

anu says i miss u a lott..urmi is in her own thts..regd what sam told to her..umri take her mob and mess sam..

at sam home

dad says unn..womans mind..keep ur wifre happy and dont allow to go away frm you...she will feel bad..dil calls sam mom..mom says ur dad keeps talking...like this..

umri messages sam..says do u want me to stay at my home..sam gets message..he replies...its ur wish..do as u like...i have no probs..its ur wish...

PRECAP...mamiji taunts rashmi and says if something bad happens tomorrow..rashmi will be held responsible..umri mom over hears..their talk...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks For The Written Update