Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samirao

Nice post , but I don't miss Laila darling today , I am glad she was not there

thnku Big smile
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Undoubtedly.. The dialogue writer is such an awesome.. And Rudra dialogue delivery.. Its killing 
stunning.ayesha IF-Stunnerz
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natkhat..anki..

@aayesha-ye show teri wajah se he hit ho rha h re ROFL   ROFL n yes jb mom n dad hote h to kafi embarrassing ho jata hai Ouch

Chal agree to ki...k ye show meri wajha se hit hu hai ROFL
natkhat..anki.. IF-Rockerz
natkhat..anki..
natkhat..anki..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayesha

@aayesha-ye show teri wajah se he hit ho rha h re ROFL   ROFL n yes jb mom n dad hote h to kafi embarrassing ho jata hai Ouch

LOL tu nhi hoti to ye shw n forum he nhi ban pata re ROFL LOL
Urvi.96 Senior Member
Urvi.96
Urvi.96

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by urvi.sharma93

I don't miss her...actually I am happy that she is not there...
By the way Nice post dearWink

haahaaa...I feel the same way...I came to the forum first before watching the episode and decided against seeing Rudra and Laila's encounter..don't know why but I find it kind of repulsive to watch Rudra like that. I know he is an army man and is entitled to do what he wants as long as he is not committed but still I felt just from the comments and posts that people were making I decided not watch that part! But on a more serious note, I feel that showing such scenes might affect the trps of the show adversely since most of us online viewers found it hard to watch with our families imagine what regular tv viewers with young children might have felt. Although it was quite brave of the PH to show us such scenes where the male lead is seduced by such a woman and willing gives in, I think they should tone it down a bit if they want more viewers to be attached to the tv screens when the show goes on air at 9:30 pm.

You know I watched yesterday episode with my mom...
When I watched that scene I thought."no rudra will surely throw her out...but instead of throwing her out he started sucking her mouth and i was like what the...where is the damm remote Angry
It was so embarrassing Ouch

Yea I mean understand to some extent that they wanted to distinguish that Rudra is definitely not a virgin and shares a physical relationship with Laila...I'm just thinking practically that many viewers would not enjoy watching such scenes in front of their family members thus it would not be a wise decision for the PH to emphasize such scenes in the future...I think we got the point the first time that they are with each other to satiate one another's sexual desires..no need to reiterate it again and again till the show begins to lose viewership!! Sleepy

Edited by urvi.sharma93 - 07 January 2014 at 10:06pm
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

LOL tu nhi hoti to ye shw n forum he nhi ban pata re ROFL LOL

Or nahi to kya Cool
Ermm issme galat kya hai... D'oh
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

I don't miss her...actually I am happy that she is not there...
By the way Nice post dearWink

haahaaa...I feel the same way...I came to the forum first before watching the episode and decided against seeing Rudra and Laila's encounter..don't know why but I find it kind of repulsive to watch Rudra like that. I know he is an army man and is entitled to do what he wants as long as he is not committed but still I felt just from the comments and posts that people were making I decided not watch that part! But on a more serious note, I feel that showing such scenes might affect the trps of the show adversely since most of us online viewers found it hard to watch with our families imagine what regular tv viewers with young children might have felt. Although it was quite brave of the PH to show us such scenes where the male lead is seduced by such a woman and willing gives in, I think they should tone it down a bit if they want more viewers to be attached to the tv screens when the show goes on air at 9:30 pm.

You know I watched yesterday episode with my mom...
When I watched that scene I thought."no rudra will surely throw her out...but instead of throwing her out he started sucking her mouth and i was like what the...where is the damm remote Angry
It was so embarrassing Ouch

Yea I mean understand to some extent that they wanted to distinguish that Rudra is definitely not a virgin and shares a physical relationship with Laila...I'm just thinking practically that many viewers would not enjoy watching such scenes in front of their family members thus it would not be a wise decision for the PH to emphasize such scenes in the future...I think we got the point the first time that they are with each other to satiate one another's sexual desires..no need to reiterate it again and again till the show begins to lose viewership!!Sleepy

YEP...Til now grimace whenever i remembee that scene Ouch Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Urvi.96

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index