When was the last time we were pleased with the track?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜†
I wonder if there was a single track which was not criticized for any reasomπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haan we always criticized all the tracks from start of show
but ben track was the worst one 
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ajmer Dargah - those two days teh forum was in heaven...
even the harshest of critics had not a single line against the show then...
😊
remains the best directed track for me till date
how the rays of the sun fell on Jodha in that room, she became the chosen one, their palki'/horse ride, Jalal giving up his turban, their prayers at the dargah, the scenes thereafter, hunting - all of it...

after mohan attack everything came back to square one πŸ˜†
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i was pleased with the whole shahi shaadi saptah.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

πŸ˜†

I wonder if there was a single track which was not criticized for any reasomπŸ˜†

Is there anyone who has liked the Benzir track! 
Plus they wind up tracks in 2 weeks or so, here we are being tortured with Benzir Jalal and insult Jodha for so long
How can anybody be pleased with this?

ann2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really liked the Sukanya marriage track. The Jo-Ja moments, some really sweet like the scenes with saalis and Jalal with tilak on his nose. And some really not-so-sweet πŸ˜‰

Jalal was flirty and boyish but also the intelligent, ruthless emperor or the beloved TE in this track. I miss him.

Jodha ka ek naya side dekhne ko mila. She forgot her ghrina here and defended her hubby. Also, used her brains and outsmarted MM. A feat no one has acheived till date.

I simply loved this track!

Aise hi track ke liye main roz wait karti hun at 7:50 and put up with all the crap CVs show us instead. Hoping and waiting that a magical & sensible track is in making and will turn things around when it is aired 
Edited by ann2012 - 10 years ago
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ajmer dargah undisputedly n undoubtedly the best ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The only track I had zero issues with would have to be the Gangaur track πŸ˜† 
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ajmer dargha was the best, still love the parts where he steals a look at her when she prays , her looking at him to see how to pray at the dargh, him offering her prasad, in entire dargha scene both JO and JA looked at peace , very calm, not much of romance yet it was very romantic . It was the best shot episode.
Before reaching Ajmer also the tent fight,
 the charity by akbar ( atleast there was hope of seeing the akbar who loved his people and wanted to do good for them) .

The amer track was also nice , like the nok Jhok light episodes and the unpredictable side of Jalal in the fort issue
Edited by preeti.r - 10 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
shaahi-shaadi-saptah, ajmer dargah...Almost everything was fine till Mohan.

Even Ruqaiya Mc was well executed. For all the Jalal fan I am, I was waiting for the day he would apologise to Jo at that time.

But now I want her to apologise for the shove first. Even this track would have been interesting if Benazir had been some svelte girl, not a vishkanya but a clever assassin planning to get close to him and poison his drink or something like that and Jalal using her to Jalao-fy Jo.

Had Jodha's impertinence been toned down in the Amer track, it would have been the most enjoyable one too.
Even the fake pregnancy track was wound up well so the shortcomings can be overlooked.

The tracks I hated most was the religion issue, Jalal's subsequent sheepishness and both the birthdays. They were all very contrived and patience-testing. But the Tasneem track was the worst that I cursed myself for watching. 

Edited by Sandhya.A - 10 years ago