Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

#7Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! (Page 9)

princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

Love you chandana Hug
And Deepa di Hug

mujhe bhool gyi...well i love u gugu...i knw i hearted u...but i still love u baby...

guys i happy tht new guy hs a injury...becoz i knw koi injury nhi hai jst a drama...becoz zee ki band baji hui hai...

okie on human note...raquesh get well soon...but its better u urself said no to QH...as we r cursing u frm last 13 days..sorry kya kre..u urself try to our ksg position which we cant give anyone...ANYONE...

guys an imp note for all

pls  dont go for any  zee episode  of qh ..not evn once to check whts with the update...or even earlier episodes of ksg too... becoz it will be counted...spcly youtube , dailymotion...dont watch  show on any  media--..online...becoz it will add to there trp...
dont evn go for reading the story update...if smone is interested in story.well i dont think so

pari

Edited by princeegoyal - 07 January 2014 at 10:47am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fobeidyShona1493v.s.k_fangirlNpdeepaprincess101kyph21.SoHu.GulaaboGuguminti-ajna-swapnoChandzLoveSidNi

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rishika21

lo dekho

sbs mein bhi kal aaya ag and yash showed unprofessioalism lmfaoROFL aur toi ise unprofessional nahi bola bas ksg ko hi bolna tha in gadho koAngry

Haaa sab Unproffessional hai sab ke sab sirf saste and tikao sab bande hai proffessionalAngry
trend chalu kiya hai jaise yeh natak

Haan abhi IF mein Dhrashti and Vivian pe bhi article tha that how the leads prefer on going on a holiday rather thn shooting for their show 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VashHv.s.k_fangirlkyph21GulaaboGuguminti-ajna-swapnoChandzLoveSidNi

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Pari bacha Hug I love you tooo muaah 
You didn't hurt me I knew my sudded reaction was the same

Yaha har ek ke sath aisa hua the time when each one of us thought Y even we are wasting our time in this jab kisiko nahi padi hai 
When each one of us thought We have lost 
But then we were there to support each other and show the positivity and now we are here and Hopefully we will win tooDay Dreaming

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

..Drishya..Shona1493v.s.k_fangirlsheilasandhuVashHneha2607princeegoyalkyph21.SoHu.Gulaabo-ajna-swapnoChandzLoveSidNi

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Neha don't worry they think actors don't have a personal life 
Kuch bhi 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Drishya..VashHsheilasandhuv.s.k_fangirlprinceegoyalkyph21-ajna-swapnoChandzLoveSidNi

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha2607

lo dekho

sbs mein bhi kal aaya ag and yash showed unprofessioalism lmfaoROFL aur toi ise unprofessional nahi bola bas ksg ko hi bolna tha in gadho koAngry

Haaa sab Unproffessional hai sab ke sab sirf saste and tikao sab bande hai proffessionalAngry

Haan abhi IF mein Dhrashti and Vivian pe bhi article tha that how the leads prefer on going on a holiday rather thn shooting for their show 
even i read that article...all actors are unprofessionals and all channels and PH are professionals ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Drishya..Shona1493v.s.k_fangirlVashHsheilasandhukyph21shishiksgswapnoGuguminti-ajna-

princess101 IF-Rockerz
princess101
princess101

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hey guys I still didn't see the forum 32 link please someone give me the link so I can comment like crazy on that :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1493v.s.k_fangirlVashHkyph21swapno

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged

lo dekho

#
its high time for indian shows to introduce seasonal shows...BTW everyone will be happy-Channel PH , actors, viewers

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fobeidy..Drishya..VashHv.s.k_fangirlkyph21Guguminti-ajna-swapnoChandzLoveSidNi

Gulaabo IF-Sizzlerz
Gulaabo
Gulaabo

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandana...

lo dekho

even i read that article...all actors are unprofessionals and all channels and PH are professionals ROFL
omg...LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaVashHv.s.k_fangirlNpdeepaswapnoGuguminti-ajna-ChandzLoveSidNi

Go to top