#7Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 25

Posted: 10 years ago
I think the suggestion to distribute pamphlets at road crossings is a brilliant  idea . It can be done nationwide and even globally  ( if the law of the land allows )
I volunteer to take on the exercise in GOA ..which Karan loves !!! 

What we need is to get a good visual for the pamphlet we will circulate .Someone who is good at putting this together can send their compositions in and then some admins who have beeen active can select the final ...we can all get print outs and proceed 

1. Compose a sticker ...it must be brief and to the point with a great picture of KSG ..one that will fetch eyeballs immediately .
2.Share with all of us 
3.We  delegate volunteers from each location 
4.Each volunteer gets printouts and circulates ...via newspapers distributed in their neighbourhood, friendly neighbourhood shops , outside malls and cinema halls etc, etc ! 

This should work girls !

I am ready to start in GOA !!!

Edited by mamta-s - 10 years ago
Guys I will be back later gotta go sleep keep my informed by PMing me please so when I come back IK what to do and how to help luv ya guys lets do this and inshallah get our karan back we can do this :)
Another important requirement ...
Can we have  ONE concise post that we can forward to the media that we are trying to approach to print our story ? 

There are too many wonderful ,heartbreaking , logical ,sentimental .rational posts . 

Can we select ONE that we are all using all over the country and outside too as our clarion call ?

Please help in this ASAP as we have media now wanting our story . 

We should be unified in our common statement !

👏want ksg back. god bless u all.
I find VashH's videos amazing . With her permission I am ready to make copies and distribute/ circulate to select audience . 
Need to check copyright violations before proceeding with this ...as if they are already on YT and other sites !

If that is so maybe we can request  her for a new one that will be exclusive for our campaign and go ahead with that .

I can give it in the carry bag for every customer  at our store which is a high end fashion destination in Goa and has a very impressive clientle  from all over India and the globe !
Edited by mamta-s - 10 years ago
Milli 
Me here
and Mamta Di your ides are awesome we should work on this
mamta di...i was thinking we seriously need a email id atm..coz there r many fans on fb and other site who wanted to help us and contact us..but do not know where to do..and if is not thier idea..

I also had been thinking.y is only few people should work here...we can havee a large number of people out there in open who can work with us...what say?
Hello my lovely girls🤗any news?
Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

mamta di...i was thinking we seriously need a email id atm..coz there r many fans on fb and other site who wanted to help us and contact us..but do not know where to do..and if is not thier idea..

I also had been thinking.y is only few people should work here...we can havee a large number of people out there in open who can work with us...what say?

Yes milli baat sach hai 😃 but for that hame kya karna hoga leave IF ?? FB me this things will be scrumbled up
Bollywood life ka koi article nikla hai na uska link dega koi?

and people do start calling and mailing zee