#7Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

I am trying this newyork number 1 - 646 7459000.

she told me to email it to [email protected]. I don't how much it will help.
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes maha keep trying everything. keep your complaints going ,esp those who live outside india
and maha, make sure you try getting as many people to unsubscribe to zee and dont watch any zee channel shows not even old qubool hai episodes on youtube for a month.
Edited by kyph21 - 10 years ago
ShilpsRed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...main apni Gugu Mummy par gayi hu 🤣
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
goodnight everyone,
as for tomorrow, from morning 11:00 am deepa will be here, anyone has any doubts please PM her,
gugu is not there till five and i dont know when neha is coming online.
i will be here on and off.  sheila di there online as well, just pm sheila di
after 3:00 pm swapno will be online.

princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Night :D Lets hope to see some victory tomorrow :D
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha70

I am trying this newyork number 1 - 646 7459000.

</div>
<div>
she told me to email it to [email protected]. I don't how much it will help.

Yep. . had the. # out of service for a while . They have to be polite to callers and give them a documented hearing at all times . Guess this is how they divert calls in order to ignore /delete emails sent . If Zee was a part of the American cable package we would not have been the ones to attack . The media here would have had a field day . The fans complaints would have gone viral within minutes
fobeidy thumbnail
did anyone listen to raquesh's live interview with raj baddhan today?
according to him he has shot for one day only and that too for the promo (the positive thing)

rest i dont know what to make of it...especially the karan convincing him thing and how they know each other thing, dont know what to make of it. its a good 16 mins+ interview.
Edited by fobeidy - 10 years ago
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fobeidy

did anyone listen to raquesh's live interview with raj baddhan today?

according to him he has shot for one day only and that too for the promo (the positive thing)

rest i dont know what to make of it...especially the karan convincing him thing and how they know each other thing, dont know what to make of it. its a good 16 mins+ interview.

Don't make nothing of it . It's all documented . Ok if karan recommended him that was done in good faith before the fact. Karan's character defamation has thrown that gesture out the window. On defending GUL he did not confirm his statement for a second time. The truth of it is Karan left all in the hands of his devoted fans and will take action himself only if it's necessary. Zee wants to polish their image with the interview in order to convince fans it's Karan's wish . Bullshit. ! We know the truth and shall keep fighting aganist all odds for satisfaction !
Who's the fool here . Why would they take a request from a drunk violent 3rd class Actor. ?
Please Zee you have to come better than this because you just contradicted yourself by having Raquesh ponder on that topic . Seriously ! Edited by VashH - 10 years ago
fobeidy thumbnail
yeah true. there has been some ugly game played here by the channel and some other ppl who should not be blamed
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: annanyaksgian

http://www.mu.ac.in/mcn.pdf

this is a list of the mumbai newspapers,everybody have a look and think can we contact anyone 

contact everyone