#7Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 98

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sb111

My reply to Bollywoodlife article "Will Zee TV give in to public demand and ask Karan Singh Grover to come back to Qubool Hai?"

Wow ... Amazing spin. The network has a huge reality check in store if they think that changing the character of AAK is as simple as changing a shirt. It's not about giving the new guy a chance and it's definitely not about acceptance. We will never accept the negative way this all transpired and we will forever accept KSG in every way, shape and form!!! I am an international viewer and am absolutely disgusted with ZeeTV and have unsubscribed from their network and will not support any of their programming until they rectify this situation to our satisfaction. I sent feedback to Zee via email & received no reply. I made an international call to Zee in Mumbai and was kept on hold and then my call was abruptly disconnected as soon as I identified my reason for calling. How professional is that? People in glass houses should not throw stones. And when you wrote this article did you pause to consider what is motivating the fans to continue on in the face of so much adversity? Our conviction to this cause remains strong and we will continue undaunted. Zee and the media can take that to bank. There is still time to fix things and bring back KSG to finish the story on a positive note. Trust me ... the show won't make it even that far without KSG. And the network won't give a second thought to those 200plus jobs when they close up shop due to lack of TRP!

great one sue(right) πŸ‘
Originally posted by kyph21

deepa i think its better someone else makes the post about the trend, but if no one else is available then i would do it, but when gugu and milli or ani make the thread more people read it
really miss ani
hope she is ok

ya...i had a word with her sis...she is sleeping abhi due to medicines.

Originally posted by neha2607

Why won't ABP news help us...i thought sbs is close to karan

ABP need Zee for covering their show's segments for SBS that's why they are not helping i think...
Originally posted by Sb111

My reply to Bollywoodlife article "Will Zee TV give in to public demand and ask Karan Singh Grover to come back to Qubool Hai?"

Wow ... Amazing spin. The network has a huge reality check in store if they think that changing the character of AAK is as simple as changing a shirt. It's not about giving the new guy a chance and it's definitely not about acceptance. We will never accept the negative way this all transpired and we will forever accept KSG in every way, shape and form!!! I am an international viewer and am absolutely disgusted with ZeeTV and have unsubscribed from their network and will not support any of their programming until they rectify this situation to our satisfaction. I sent feedback to Zee via email & received no reply. I made an international call to Zee in Mumbai and was kept on hold and then my call was abruptly disconnected as soon as I identified my reason for calling. How professional is that? People in glass houses should not throw stones. And when you wrote this article did you pause to consider what is motivating the fans to continue on in the face of so much adversity? Our conviction to this cause remains strong and we will continue undaunted. Zee and the media can take that to bank. There is still time to fix things and bring back KSG to finish the story on a positive note. Trust me ... the show won't make it even that far without KSG. And the network won't give a second thought to those 200plus jobs when they close up shop due to lack of TRP!

I read all of your comments in those article...you are awesome with your word...πŸ‘
Edited by swapno - 10 years ago
Plz Guys Don't Quote... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by MagicalRed

ABP need Zee for covering their show's segments for SBS that's why they are not helping i think...

Arggg...Damn Zee
I've never hated anyone with such intensity with which i hate Zee.
swapno, pari and the rest of the gang, good job on the thread with all infoπŸ‘ thank you everyone
same here me also hate Zee😑
Shilpa...gugu ne tujhe appoint kiye hain kya??? πŸ€£
kyph21: yes ... You can call me Sue. In school there were three Sue's in my class. Our crew ended up tagging us as Sue White cuz she was white, Sue Zee cuz her last name started with Z and no prizes for how I got tagged with brown and it just stuck with me ;)