Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

@ neha: write annoucement for trending

#Justice4KSG    and time: from tomorrow ( thursday) 12 midnight to 12 midnight (friday) 
and also dont write am pm for times as most will be confused

I'll do that but before tht discuss it with everyone to avoid any last min. confusion and changes...
Baar baar trend change karne se we tend to lse ppl
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sheila di..but i want petition.please..
Please trust me on this..

And for article..neha u do it.

And mayee dont shift ur work before consulting the one who gave u..it creates confusion..u write anouncement ok
and then u know u have to stick at every posible place u get.

And for neha yes u nikalofy bhadas.

Koi hai without work..jaldi hath uthao.

guys no anounce ment wil be posted before prof check..either contact sheila di or mamta di..ok
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey everyone, about trending lets not start tomorrow midnight pls
lets all start at 8:pm on friday,
let everyone get free . if u give time like 12 midnight to 12 midnight you will not trend, so remove that word, make sure you ask everyone to be available at 8 pm indian time, the only way we will trend is when we all are together tweeting
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayeesha2217

Neha,sheila di told to set the trending time at 9.30 IST tomorrow!!!!

Mili,sheila di said she cant write the letter for Malaysia bcz zee comes as a basic package there.it cannot be unsubscribed separately!

but sheila didu, it is same here as well..
but we are planning to threaten them that if they dont give up for our demands we will unsubscribe...

do u think it will work...

and mayee give the confirm time to here ...and tell me i will update in the previous post...
Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Neha_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

I am sorry Gals I need to say this now . All this now is bekar. Petition and all.

We have done all this. People know about us. 

Now it is time for everyone to start calling Media. If everyone starts calling media and telling them than Media will start taking us seriously

We have to mention that we ahave all called Zee and since they are not responding we have no choice to call media for their help.

Di media involvement is tough...Radio channels are not ready to say anything against the channel and without mentioning the channel and the dirty tricks they played its useless.
No body has any approach with SBS ppl.
Did you talk to IF staff like the ones responsible for organizing interviews and all.
Twitter pe i m flooding Raj Baddhan's account...demanding for Karan's interview , live chat and also probably a one to one interation with any Zee officials.
Neha_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: MILII_BAKSHI

sheila di..but i want petition.please..
Please trust me on this..

And for article..neha u do it.

And mayee dont shift ur work before consulting the one who gave u..it creates confusion..u write anouncement ok
and then u know u have to stick at every posible place u get.

And for neha yes u nikalofy bhadas.

Koi hai without work..jaldi hath uthao.

guys no anounce ment wil be posted before prof check..either contact sheila di or mamta di..ok

Is it ok if i mention how Zee and its associated websites like BL nd TTI are releasing incorrect articles ? Manipulating the details and giving half of the actual story ?
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Milli Vash ka letter padh I pmed you and ek important baat bhi hai please padh

Di messaged u in FB please check important hai
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Attention okay girls thread 1-5 done, 6 ongoing...anyone please check thread 7..and post the links and important comments in the link thread please 
Neha_J thumbnail
Guys can anybody gimme the link of all the articles regarding Karan's exit...including BL and TTI ones ?
Mayee2217 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mili..I am sorry for not telling you before I asked Neha.but mujhe nahin aata woh karna,aur neha ne pehle bhi kiya hai aur woh bohot achha tha.If I make it it wont be good.and I dont want anything to look bad.try and understand.