#7Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mamta-s

We must have a rules to guide all activity .
The first as some are pondering is to maintain the activity in this group but at the same time make it more inclusive . 

An exercise that requires careful thinking . 

I feel that chatting should be private and we should give this space a more official ( yet friendly ) feel.

Sharing e-mail ids where we are available is a good idea to increase communication between us as now with smart phones we get e-mail alerts 24x7.

FB gives you the option to have a secret Group where admins can keep a strict NO ENTRY control I have been a part of such a Group.All members are screened and invited by a few admins ...who also have the right to block and delete unwanted comments/ posts . Maybe this is a route that can be explored and we can maintain both ..this space as well as a closed door FB one .

secret group is a bang on idea...count me in too...if you all go that way!!
Originally posted by Guguminti

Jaldi PM milli 

and Sania BL http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/what-is-going-wrong-with-qubool-hai/  ka article me negative comments do please

And update is that articles are coming out supporting us and Zee bohot pareshan hai 
I think TRP loss will make some effect and unsunscription too😃

Good and what about that pamphlets???

ohk...college time!!
see you guys soon...
bring some good news till then!!
Sania does anyone know here to make pamphletes ?
mamta.di..u wont beleive me..i just made the pot in start to take out frustration..and within five page it got closed...and then i made another post mocking standard of if and thebsuporterand then it got closed in two page with a huge leter by mod.
And then we shifted our adda..and then me myself dont know How it got started and how i got involve in this cause..i mean if m here..blame ani rash moni and gugu ,tai for it...lolz

gugu..i dont lead baby..i never had...i just know human mgm..bas..lolz
and curently after new year i dont have suficient time to get online as u may have notice...to tu mujhe sachi maf kr..lolz

for convo..yaha post kru?
Guys tweet everyone the link of articles let them too read it 
I tweeted it ab tumlog bhi kardo please
I cant believe F32...Comments on the entry are closed. Only favorable comments will be posted now😭
Originally posted by AAKKSG

Hey good morning ppl...wassup..whats the new update. n kal kisi ne bhi mujhe direct link nahi bheja f32 ka... mei bol bol ke sogayi...anyways il flood them today..other thn that whats happening???

Gugu plz update me for my lost time

Check PM
Thanks
It's 1:00 am Good Night. .
      Think Positive !!
Originally posted by Guguminti

Sania does anyone know here to make pamphletes ?

Se we already hav the banners remember KSg ki pic upar boycott zee for defaming KSg. pehele jo banaye they for the time bn ppl in US or UK or sumwer els can use that  to pass it on to their communities...in the meantime we will prepare a perfect pamphlet... At least we will start with them now... Ppl who dunno whats happening in their favourite show will get to know how the channel behaved with our star
Edited by AAKKSG - 10 years ago