Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gulaabo thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: swapno

they are now good QH viewers and moved on...(akhir what we are doing...KSG is not a boy. he can do it for himself na...)

now don't bash me..I just quote their lines...really pissed off with this line😡 

oh really?? people are irritating sometimes...when he was ruling...they drooled on him and now...he has to fight his own battle!!! kya double-standards hain...😡
really how u people cope up with this...agar kisi ne mujhse kaha na tohmain aam aadmi ki jhaadu se marungi usse!!🤣
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swapno

they are now good QH viewers and moved on...(akhir what we are doing...KSG is not a boy. he can do it for himself na...)

now don't bash me..I just quote their lines...really pissed off with this line😡 

whose lines are these?????
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

oh really?? people are irritating sometimes...when he was ruling...they drooled on him and now...he has to fight his own battle!!! kya double-standards hain...😡
really how u people cope up with this...agar kisi ne mujhse kaha na tohmain aam aadmi ki jhaadu se marungi usse!!🤣

🤣
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
guys an imp note for all

pls  dont go for any  zee episode  of qh ..not evn once to check whts with the update...or even earlier episodes of ksg on any site.. too... becoz it will be counted...spcly youtube , dailymotion...dont watch  show on any  media--..online...becoz it will add to there trp...
dont evn go for reading the story update...if smone is interested in story.well i dont think so any one is..still...dont go..jst ignore zee fully

bye for nw...i m going...lots of things are pending  to set

pari.

coolgal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good nite guys.. kal milte hai
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha2607

I agree...infact shows like KMH...Kutumb and all had 2 seasons...i mean they did drag the story a bit but...seasonal shows are so much better...it does not get monotonous for the actors and nor the viewers...plus they can experiment with different genre...different actors, pairs and stuff.
Actors will get their due break...viewers will be entertained and channels will earn profit...All well

exactly ...so i think it is better if we add this to our campaign as well...it will bring awareness to our society in india
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Crazy  you were not in the forum today morning
there were 3 posts...which were closed lately.
1. one post saying we do not have common sense
2. They want us to leave the forum as KSG is not the part of QH now
3. another one is Priya's about Zee reps...

everyone there the so called fans of QH said these lines. Priya and Neha tried to make them understand about our mission but they just banged on over us..next I said all to not go to that forum.

BTW what is your name honey???

@chandana... if you were able to see those comments you would cry..one of them attacked on deepa di's comment
that was really horrible.
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I would have given up long back and probably I would have been crying over and over again and watching old episodes but thanks to all those lovely people I found on india forums
and specially you Sheila di, iqra , oishi and many more have given me the new hope we can get him back we can get him respect and honour again
I will keep posting and nagging zee until they bring him back already unsubscribed to zee and also asking friends and family to do it by sharing the truth showing them articles
I had Xeroxed 100 copies of his interview and shared asked other fan friends to do the same
passing on to the extent I can
I wish this all pays off good and he comes back I miss him watching old epsiodes I felt something churned in mmy heart asad is dead without him
karan if you are listening I miss your looks and now ive got to know the extent I love you come back soon
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes everyone goodnight. lets wake up to victory tomorrow.
sleep well everyone
i am going to bed early today🤗
Edited by kyph21 - 10 years ago
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guguminti

Di Love you🤗

Waiting for 9th thread now

The Headlines Must Say :
Back By Public Demand !!