Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shona-ksgian

thank u ðŸ¤—
yeah...we're getting more people!!😃
Originally posted by Guguminti

Love you chandana ðŸ¤—
And Deepa di ðŸ¤—

mujhe bhool gyi...well i love u gugu...i knw i hearted u...but i still love u baby...

guys i happy tht new guy hs a injury...becoz i knw koi injury nhi hai jst a drama...becoz zee ki band baji hui hai...

okie on human note...raquesh get well soon...but its better u urself said no to QH...as we r cursing u frm last 13 days..sorry kya kre..u urself try to our ksg position which we cant give anyone...ANYONE...

guys an imp note for all

pls  dont go for any  zee episode  of qh ..not evn once to check whts with the update...or even earlier episodes of ksg too... becoz it will be counted...spcly youtube , dailymotion...dont watch  show on any  media--..online...becoz it will add to there trp...
dont evn go for reading the story update...if smone is interested in story.well i dont think so

pari

Edited by princeegoyal - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Guguminti

Haaa sab Unproffessional hai sab ke sab sirf saste and tikao sab bande hai proffessional😡
trend chalu kiya hai jaise yeh natak

Haan abhi IF mein Dhrashti and Vivian pe bhi article tha that how the leads prefer on going on a holiday rather thn shooting for their show 
Pari bacha ðŸ¤— I love you tooo muaah 
You didn't hurt me I knew my sudded reaction was the same

Yaha har ek ke sath aisa hua the time when each one of us thought Y even we are wasting our time in this jab kisiko nahi padi hai 
When each one of us thought We have lost 
But then we were there to support each other and show the positivity and now we are here and Hopefully we will win too
Neha don't worry they think actors don't have a personal life 
Kuch bhi 
Originally posted by neha2607

Haan abhi IF mein Dhrashti and Vivian pe bhi article tha that how the leads prefer on going on a holiday rather thn shooting for their show 
even i read that article...all actors are unprofessionals and all channels and PH are professionals 🤣
Hey guys I still didn't see the forum 32 link please someone give me the link so I can comment like crazy on that :)
Originally posted by neha2607

#
its high time for indian shows to introduce seasonal shows...BTW everyone will be happy-Channel PH , actors, viewers
Originally posted by chandana...

even i read that article...all actors are unprofessionals and all channels and PH are professionals 🤣
omg...😆😆
Originally posted by drishyarajan54

congo...🥳this is our 7th thread...
and hope we get any positive before completing this one...

By the 9th thread you will only have good news.