Posted: 10 years ago
1)The heartbreaking shock on Anand's face. πŸ˜­
2)Shraddha trying to sensibilize things between her parents and brother. 
3)Kittu-Dhruvie bonding. πŸ€—
4)Anki's scene. πŸ˜­
5)Kittu's heartbreaking emotions. πŸ˜­
6)Kunal's 'Lagta hai tumhara papa ka umar hogaya hai. Kuch bhi karte jaa raha hai!' His 'W*F' look was hilarious! πŸ€£
7)Shraddha's irritated honking and driving off like a boss. πŸ˜Ž
8)The return of Shranal mischievous music. I misssed it! πŸ€—
9)Ashish's anger that Jaya told Kamini. It was a small scene. Hopefully, theres an extended scene later on! 

Some Thoughts:
-I cant sympathize with Kamini (nor will I ever sympathize with her). Pft. Pot calling kettle black. What a taunting pot! 'Amritji, apni bhi talak kiya tha na?' Just because of her, I hope this divorce thing continues. πŸ˜‘
-I dont commend Zor-Amrit's intentions. I am so, so, so disappointed that Amrit even gave the "go" to this idea. You went through a divorce, Amrit. You've seen your daughter go through a divorce. Do you think the emotions are fun? Your first reaction to a divorce is PAIN. No matter how terrible your partner is, there's a small part inside of you which laments about the fact that you are separating from a person who you once loved. And then you take off that pain goggles and face the reality of the partner/situation you are in. There's no justification that Amrit-Zor can give that will make this excusable. Nope. πŸ˜’

Show Stealer: Shraddha for Miss Sensible  and Miss Boss. πŸ˜Ž

Ep Rating: 9/10

Lots of love,
TVL. 
Edited by tvlover92 - 10 years ago
HAHA! Miss Boss, why? πŸ˜ƒ
Nice post again!😊
Agree with all your points!😊

Anand was perfect in his expressions and so was kittu!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shraddha trying her best was awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kunal's dialogues were too cute..'papa ka umar hogaya hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
His expressions were wonderful!!⭐️
Missed shranal's old music a lot!!😳

kamini's comment on Amrit was not nice![IMO]

Zor-Amrit plan flopped!![Aisa kyu jua]😭😭
Originally posted by Swish_07

HAHA! Miss Boss, why? πŸ˜ƒ

Because of...

Originally posted by tvlover92

I loved her attitude. She was like this guy when she drove off πŸ˜†:

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Nice post again!😊 Thank you! πŸ˜³
Agree with all your points!😊

Anand was perfect in his expressions and so was kittu!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shraddha trying her best was awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kunal's dialogues were too cute..'papa ka umar hogaya hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
His expressions were wonderful!!⭐️
Missed shranal's old music a lot!!😳

kamini's comment on Amrit was not nice![IMO] Kamini is such a big baby. I am getting super-annoyed with how she keeps taunting Amrit just because she managed to hold onto her marriage. Go die, Kamini. πŸ˜‘ By the way, what does IMO stand for? πŸ˜Š

Zor-Amrit plan flopped!![Aisa kyu jua]😭😭 I am really disappointed with them for taking this drastic step. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Yeah..i know she'z super concerned about kittu but dragging Amrit's name in everything is not good!!

IMO-In My Opinion😊

Because of...

πŸ˜†

πŸ€£
Awesome post!!πŸ‘

Kittu tears & pain made me feel bad for her.. she loves Anand so much.. but he just ignores her & thinks from his POV!! 😭 There is definitely some lack of communication between them.. I just hope they don't drag this track for too long!!

But Anand looked hot as always!!☺️☺️

Shraddha was another show stealer they way she explained about her situation concerning divorce and how painful it is!! Mindblowing!!πŸ‘

ShraNal scene - they are back to their normal!! Always enjoy watching their scene!!
Wow I missed their cute fights and when Shraddha pushed the horn & Kunal jumped was a treat to watch!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kunal looked hot as he always does in every scene!! ☺️☺️

Kamini is like a time bomb the way she appears and then growls at everyone!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I loved Dhruv-Kittu scene it was adorable!! Love their beautiful bond!!πŸ‘πŸ€—

Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

IMO-In My Opinion😊

Ohhh! Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ I really need to start learning the new chat lingos, shouldnt I? πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

IMO-In My Opinion😊

Ohhh! Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ I really need to start learning the new chat lingos, shouldnt I? πŸ˜†
I think you should..haha!!πŸ˜†