I love how they are showing the relationship dynamics!

Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday we got to see how Laila and Rudra's 'relationship' Is like. 

Today we get to see what Paro and her husbands relationship would have been like if he wasn't shot πŸ˜†

I'm glad they showed that the two liked each other, so when Rudra did shoot her husband..Paro would feel pain as that was her future. She liked him and he liked her and now she has nothing.

Laila and Rudra's relation won't be the same soon.

Once Rudra shoots her husband, things will change! Glad that they are showing the before!
Edited by Skyfall - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He seemed like a good guy! A simple person who would really love her and care for her! Yes, now Paro will feel the pain all the more coz by now maybe her heart has already told her that he's a good guy! She's gonna hate Rudra like anything!
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Now she will hate Rudra a lot. That innocent poor guy :(
But yeah I loved how CV's showed the relationship of Laila-Rudra and Varun-Paro before :)
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the sweet 'romance' they showed between Paro n her Groom. It was quite realistic in terms of village & as arranged marriages go. The shyness, soft budding feelings... 

What I love more is the PH is using good actors for cameo's ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Feeling really sad for ParoπŸ˜”...

For some reason I'm not feeling very Pro Rudra todayπŸ˜†
Edited by Sofna - 10 years ago
SaRun_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree wid u!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
impressive story writing..πŸ‘
Guinea thumbnail
Varun and paro were beautiful today ...he was the soft spoken , shy poet  and seemed like a decent man ...just like the thakuriyan had envisaged for paro. 
Vishal and sanaya looked wonderful together ...
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am feeling so bad for Paro..she is gonna cry so much...Bindi will die,,hubby will die then Rudra will torture her...oh no I won't be able to watch πŸ˜­
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
varun is being suspected tht he isnt an innocnt guy.. really????😲
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And the difference is also the time taken for Paro and Varun to accept each other...Just in the first sight they accepted each other...and seem to be content with the other one without knowing much about each other...Varun readily and openly displayed his love for her without hesitation...

whereas Laila and Rudra seem to have known each other for sometime now...yet they are not ready to accept each other or openly admit the relationship...

The actor doing Varun's role was splendid in his scenes...showing his open admiration so well...just like a besotted dulha would...his eyes spoke volumes and the warm smiles were just beautfiful...i really loved his rendering of the poem seeking to make her meet his eyes...theirs would  probably have been an ideal marriage had it lasted...

its good to see that people are not branded black and white ...
Rainy01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Varun seems like a good guy but I don't know his true colors...but loved Paro n varun scene..damn sweet...