SwaRon FF : Alpha's Territory #2 | CH 11 : PG 21 | 6th' Oct 2014 - Page 11

Posted: 9 years ago
it's great dear.. finally swayam confessed...wow.. sharon was sooo much panicked yr.. bt happy that they are with each other.. loved their morning convo.. n swayam Mom is really very sweet.. bt that shiv..he is really disgusting... hope he is not gonna creat some rift b/w swaron.. update soon.. thanks 4 d pm
heyyy πŸ˜›
first of all thanks for updating as i was really curious to know what will happen next in the story 😳
you are a beautifull writer πŸ‘ ⭐️
and i love every work of yours 😳
UPDATE SOON the next part
 MINI

OMG was waiting for you to update this and thank you so much for updating
Coming to the part hehehehe the way swayam growled or lets say glared at her for being a bit rude and Sharon became instantly like an obedient child and said I want to meet you in my room
eh the scared Sharon was described great during the fight
ohhh the talk of SwaRon in Sharon's room and the love confession <3
it was great and so lovely
they way Sharon was not able to sleep and when swayam again held her tight and slept again where Sharon was being tortured by those muscles and sexy body thinking that it should be illegal for boys like those to sleep wearing only a bit pajamas hehehehehehe
so perfect talk of Swaron after the breakfast,

The slowly slowly bonding of Sharon with other people in the house you write so well
Thanks for the update
Edited

Let me say a prayer first, okay? πŸ˜Š So that next time we get an update within 6 months, hopefully, yeah? πŸ˜Š Bloody beetch you literally kept hold of this FF like anything! Guess these beautiful words πŸ€¬ especially for you πŸ€—
Dude did you notice? I am actually commenting after such a long time on your work! Apart from editing ofcourse! I feeell soo goood! And you should feel the same πŸ˜†
Okay now coming to the update, it was really a happening update! The fight happening with the rogues which scared sharon and i liked that part in the beginning when you wrote about respect and disrespect of alpha, quiet cool and weird to know lol then certain highlights in this update, when sharon was hell scared of thinking about swayam in the basement was very well explained, the way she saw a lady lifeless upon death of her husband really scared her, the sharon sitting in her room and that whole bedroom scene was amazing! That part was adorable when she saw swayam curling on the pillow and wished to take a picture of it!

I loved these lines:
Part of her was melting inside when she watched him snuggle his face into the pillow with that sexy messy bed hairs. But then there was another part of her that wanted to get a sharp stick and poke him awake so he could suffer sleep deprivation too.

Total badass^

Then family time was nicely showed...btw 300-5-- people on a table? seriously? :O
Then that shiv talk...i want to read his brother's part of story now, there must be some kind of a story. But it was nice reading that swaron have an understanding. 

Waiting for the next update. You better update soon this time!
Cheers to my comment after such a long time on your brilliant update! πŸ˜Ž
Okay bye now :X
Edited by surbhimathur - 9 years ago
thank god...  finally u updated dis ff...  plz continue updating...  i just love dis ff...
& awesome update dear...  πŸ˜ƒ
Reading tis ff after such a long tym it me very happy 
Thank god u wanted to restart whr u left off 
Comming to ur ff 
It was awesum 
Starting from the section whr 
Swayam is in full alpha mode 
N tries to get a control of the situation 
Later on he asks sharon to sleep wit him 
Her nervousness to his touch was very well penned
The fight was sumthing tat scared me just like sharon
I was waiting for swayam to return 
Tia update showed a very strong swayam
N his bond wit sharon 
Her belief n faith in him has grown 
Which was very well etched by u
All in all a very pleasing update πŸ˜›
Edited by rosyrkohli - 9 years ago
Finally after a long time we r getting this amazing update
Awesome update!!
Thank you for such a long chapter..
update soon..
Well,well,well..so finally an update!! [:-)]
Update for interesting.
The fight..:o That Shiv..-_-
Finally swayam confessed to Sharon..[:-D]
I am liking the story more now..:)
res
unres

wow finally swayam confessed.. the whole bedroom convo was beautiful❀️
loved their morning convo..
swayam's mom is so sweet
scared Sharon was described great during the fight
overall loved it.. waiting for next part..
update soon..
Edited by piyu_swaron - 9 years ago