lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Its Aweome 😊

U are an ausum writer
blooming_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay page 15 ab i want an update..marium di demand puri..:)
blooming_angel thumbnail
Ahan..ab haq se..update chahiye..we did it..:D
blooming_angel thumbnail
Hmm hmm ahan..update 😆   ðŸ¥±
blooming_angel thumbnail
3...Edited by Princess_anny - 10 years ago
blooming_angel thumbnail
2 Edited by Princess_anny - 10 years ago
blooming_angel thumbnail
update..:)Edited by Princess_anny - 10 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Sorry, but i don't wanna blabber about how much disappointed i am due to the fact that even after so many days and asking especially i didn't get 60 likes and even the main post has gotten only 14 likes. =(

For PM's add --mystery.me-- to your id.

C h a p t e r # 10

Words : 2,059
Word checked.

Swayam slept, not peacefully. He was not sure if Sharon would be comfortable with new house and overall a new room. What if she is scared or tense? He decided to check on her silently. He thought of that many times from last 2 hours but might be he knew she would be sleeping and it was all his own tense self who was being tense more and more over her. Also he didn't want to impose himself a creepy stalker mate who stalks his female mate at nights or something and thus he didn't left his room till now. Finally he made his made and he practically couldn't even blink his eyes and there was sleep at all. He wore his shirt again which he took off going before bed and left his room.

He reached to Sharon's room and sighed, "Man, she must be sleeping by now!" Swayam thought to himself as he didn't want her to wake up because she already looked a bit tired from all their blown up current situation, of them and the packs. He turned to leave but something inside him shouted, like a vibe or something and he scrunched his nose.  He turned back and knocked on the door by the back on his palm and waited for a reply. For few seconds he didn't get any reply so he knocked again but he didn't need to knock for the third time. He knew wolf senses were majorly alert all the time, even in sleep and if Sharon would have been in room she would have replied on the first knock itself.  He groaned and with a single tap the door's lock was entirely in his manly veined hand.

It looks him a split second t realize Sharon wasn't in the room and the other second to look at the window with flowing open curtains, shift into his enigmatic huge white wolf and jump out of the big sized window to the back street. His wolf growled so loudly that a human ear could have been busted by the sound.  His blood shot golden eyes was burning with anger. He kept roaring and growling in anger, trying to make his voice reach till Sharon's. He for the fact knew Sharon has been shifted before wherever she went or has taken too.

Sharon could smell the same scent closer to her as much as Sharon ran into the windy and snow dusty forest, much to her wolf's dislike but Sharon was tense. She knew there was no danger but she was curious. When she jumped out of the room, she though may be Swayam was in danger but not now. Now, Swayam knew she wasn't in the room and has followed her. She could hear his wolf very clearly but she didn't stop in her tracks and ran back to him instead she ran faster to reach and find the Oh-s0-mysterious secret' of this similar scent.  

Suddenly the scent disappeared which indicated that the person has shifted into the human form again. Sharon(wolf) kept running until her body holt to stop and saw a man, almost at Swayam's age standing there, smirking at her wolf form and closing his zipper, obviously he was naked before. Sharon stood there and growled, "Oh, sorry. So the brother's mate is angry, huh?" that guy said, giggling at her. "OKAY! Don't just jump up on me please? Let's have a little introduction then," He said and tapped his palms together, rubbing them. "Well, I am Shiv... Shekhawat." Sharon growled again hearing him say that and thought, "Bark up, dog! Or else I will rip your head off your naked form!" She thought that but he could read this same thing clearly in her wolf's boiling golden eyes. "Well, practically you can call me a part of this family, Shekhawat family. Oh, did Swayam ever told you that his father have an illegitimate son, far across this country?" He made funny confused face just to boil Sharon more and here she roared loudly, this time replying back to Swayam's wolf. Next second both of them heard a wolf roar in reply, obviously from Swayam. "So, little brother is here already? Good, but I don't wish to see him... today!" He said and shifted back to his wolf and ran deep into forest, leaving Sharon there alone.

Sharon kept standing there, starring where that guy left. "You shouldn't have left the room like that." Sharon heard Swayam's calm voice behind her and turned around to see him in his wolf form, just like her. Surely, it was not Swayam's own voice as whatever the reason would be; animals don't speak. It was the voice of his inner self, speaking to her. "I know, Sorry! Err... we need to TALK! Like real talk!" Sharon said to Swayam and growled once before rushing out of the forest. It was good wolves were warm, extremely warm that's why they never felt cold in here but few female Alpha's still feels cold until they gets properly mated. Swayam raised his head and growled so loudly, calling and telling everybody to wake up, every single werewolf and then followed behind Sharon to his house.

Sharon wore a lose shirt over her sports bra and didn't button up the shirt. She went into Swayam's room and grabbed a cargo bottom and white shirt for him and get back to her room, looking Swayam's family sitting in the dining launch now. She locked the door of her room and reached to the window and opened it wide. She sat on the bed, crossing her arms around her chest when she heard a loud bam near window and she turned around to see him jumping inside her room in his wolf form, and she looked back towards the front. Whatever that moron had said, left a huge impact over Sharon. Swayam didn't need to ask her of what they talked about. He could hear her ragging breath from miles away how could he not hear her thoughts then! His extremely white and majestic wolf form slowly walked towards the side on bed she sat and stood in front of her, waiting for her to say anything but she didn't and looked down on her lap. Sharon saw a little him coming closer to her and raised her head to look at him only to be surprised as he licked her cheeks, "Ew, Swayam! Gross!" Sharon said and laughed.

Sharon starting laughing when Swayam jumped on the bed, pushing her down on the bed and hovered over her, licking her whole face now. "Ew! Go away! Let me go, Swayam! It's yuck!" Sharon shouted all the time, still laughing. After a low groan his wolf form jumped off her, while his head was shaking a bit, means he laughed at Sharon! "You are not allowed to laugh at me after what you have done," Sharon yelled while folding her arms on her chest and turned her head around the other side. After few minutes she felt the other side of her bed pressing. Swayam came out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist and as he thumped down on the bed next to her, he pulled her arm, making her fall over him. Swayam smiled delightfully as Sharon pouted and he touched his lips with his thumb and then licked it, "Hmmm..." Swayam made a moaning sound, teasing the crap out of Sharon. "Pervert!" Sharon slapped his chest sharply while she turned into red deep shade and ran out of the room, teasing Swayam only to be stopped by... lots of faces!

Well who was she kidding! Swayam didn't shout too slowly for them not to hear. He practically called a meeting right that moment! Sharon wishes that how nobody could hear their Alpha and she wouldn't have to meet or rather see so many unknown faces right now, at this time! Rot in hell Swayam! She cursed under her breath'... "I could hear that all!" Swayam said walking out of door and crossing across her, buttoning his shirt! W*F? He was buttoning his shirt in front of all these people, what would they think? Sharon wished that this ground swallow her inside right away or else she would dig Swayam's grave with her hands. Sharon followed Swayam and realized suddenly all of them were bowing their heads lightly in respect in front of Swayam and... in front of her too. "Luna," that was all she heard from them as they bowed to her. Swayam nodded while Sharon gave them a slight smile. Swayam walked out of the house while all of them followed Swayam and her out. If she was shocked to see so many people here at this time, she sure would have fainted if Swayam wouldn't have held her by her waist to see almost entire pack 370 people into their wolf forms near the house. They stood a bit far away buy why, Sharon couldn't find out. It took only few seconds for Swayam to give them a look and jumped in air, shifting into his white wolf.  Sharon gasped at sudden realization. Swayam who already was few steps ahead of her, turned and his eyes ordered her to shift and Sharon did, after all even if she doesn't want to join into this meeting, she has to.

They held the meeting deep in forest, out of sight of any human there but during this entire time all Sharon thought was why she has to wear her favorite yellow night PJ's after shifting back into human form in her room because now those were turned into shreds because of this another shift. She was turning jelly with sadness from inside, "Quit thinking of about PJ's already!" Sharon heard Swayam saying to her through their mind link while she made another grumpy face. "You all know how seriously this is. Rogue in out pack's territory, in my territory? We don't even know whether he was trans-passing or came intentionally but whatever the reason he, is doubtful. Your future Luna was there with him! We haven't seen of him in years. We don't know his intention so we have to be careful. We don't know about future, but we have to be ready, to fight. We have to be ready to kill or get killed." Swayam ordered them. Sharon was new at everything like this, she didn't know whether they will find her worth to die for, she was doubtful until they all growled in agreement and bowed their necks in front of Swayam's wolf.

Sharon stood next to Swayam, a step behind him, looking at him and all other pack members. She still couldn't find the answer of why Swayam was going so hyper of her safety when his brother didn't even try to harm her. Was there something she should know? Of course Rogues are always a threat to Wolves and their packs this Rogue was Swayam's brother, like brother from another mother. Sharon was in her trance thinking when she heard Swayam saying, "I will explain everything to you. For now at least show that you are listening to your Alpha, not listening to me right now is sign of disrespect and even I wouldn't like it." Swayam said through their mind link, earning an apologetic look from Sharon, "Sorry!" She said and this time started hearing of what he was saying. "There are almost 160 fighters in our pack excluding newly shifted, children and women. I want those 3 newly shifted wolves to be trained as soon as possible. I am also announcing my third and 4th in command. Nihal will be my 4th in command and Abhay in 3rd, both of them will look after those newly shifted. Make this pack as strong as possible. Keep your senses open for any Rogues or other threat. For now that's all I want to speak about. All of you are dismissed." He ordered them. All Sharon could think was, "Woah, easy there Swayam!" but in returned Swayam growled lightly at her. Why? She didn't know.

All she knew was suddenly Swayam was going all ninja on everything and everything like she is a sleeping beauty and even a touch to the needle will make her die!

---

I don't even wanna ask for likes because i never get enough so comment if you feel like else don't bother and spam 15 pages. That would be enough to know few people do read!

M.