Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, agree with you, awesome episode today, Alka was amazing, QH is one show where almost everybody acts really well. great going, loved the way story is building and razz opening up. Gaffur and Razia were awesome today. I feel Razia is probably responsible for Rashid's condition.I am waiting for Mr Khan's entry now, this is the time for him to enter. Wonder how they are going to stretch till Friday. Anyway was happy today we were all saved from Haseena crap. Sameera truth needs to come out soon, we are all really bored now.Looking forward to New Mr. Khan's entry. Tough for the new guy but hopefully he will do a good job.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post! I liked the epi today. Thank God there was no Haseena. πŸ˜†
I like Haidar's character, & I don't want this character to be eliminated.
Haidar is still confused about Humeira's behaviour I guess. Hope he comes to a conclusion( right or wrong) soon.
And yes I loved Alka ji's acting.
Ab sirf Asad k aane ka intezar hain. I hope I wrote the right Hindi. πŸ˜†
About the rape charge, lets c. πŸ˜†
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As usual brilliant post Amber!!!!

Alkaji was superb today!!! The panic with which she is doing everything surely will make her to do some mistake...

I hope the 'abbu' track will culminate this time at least!! Tej ji and Alkaji were just fantastic today... the way Gaffur scolds Razia was epic!! 

SO zoya ke Mr. Khan bas 2-3 din mein aa hi rahe hai!!πŸ˜†

All in all a good episode
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

haa !😲maine suna phir bhi haider ko kaam dekhaya?cvs i will kill u.lagta phir se mohit ko letter likhna padega.πŸ˜†

hazaron khawsish aise ki har khawaish par dam nikle
bahut nikle mere armaan phir bhi kam nikle. :)
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amber, since it seems like your predication on Humaira might AGAIN come true, I wish we get next scene like DIL to justify things entirely. Now we know Mohit and Ketki, God its shame to even comparing her to Aamir and Madhuri, but still.. For me a girl who fakes such hideous crime, deserves to see some reality..
I cant wait for day when Gaffur finds Zoya is his daughter, I have my fingers crossed still on redemption, hope he doesnt get easy way out like Imran or Rashid, Tej Sapru is brilliant actor and can deliver toughest scene and we deserve that performance. Watching Alkaji and him act, is amazing..

In a way its good he didnt see portrait, just means that his shame is more than his yearning for her as it should be..
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post as usual Amber! πŸ˜³
I still haven't watched the episode but I have no doubt that Alka rocked it...she's a terrific presence in this show...such a talented bunch, this cast...

Gaffur - I'm glad he's slowly realizing his mistakes and accepting them...good pace for his eventual redemption and his pull from under Razia...

I'm with you on the Ayaan thing...his return shouldn't come anytime now...itwould be ill-timed...

I don't relish the thought of Humaira doing this to Haider but whether it's rape charges or not, it's gonna be something bad and I would like to see Zoya on his defense...you know how I feel about Humaira's antics lately...

I could do without Haseena BS but with the actress roped in for Sameera we will continue to see all the crap at her house...I want Farhan and Nikhat to come closer before Farhan finds out about Sameera...

The show is at a good pace right now...looking forward to Asad's reentry on Friday!
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amber as usual great post
Gafoor - His reaction to when the tea dropped on the drawing
Poor him man
Alka was great
QH has one of THE BEST ACTORS in a show
I mean they ALL are talented which is why I love QH
Rashid is awake but cannot speak
I'm so excited for the rest of the week
QH IS BACK!!
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I actually like Haider and Humeira! That teeka lagaoing scene was super cute! πŸ˜†
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good post A!

I'll be honest I didn't really care for yesterday's episode - the photo guy not recognizing razia was a little off putting. Though I suppose one must make allowances for the writers because they had to fix a mess.

Haider has been a surprise. Mohit sehgal has been a delight as Zoya's long lost cousin. And frankly if humeira does play the rape game I hope she's put in her place...quite severely too. It's one thing to pretend to be hurt and another to accuse someone of such a serious crime.

Alka and Tej are just fantastic, though I preferred Alka today. The monologue was a highlight.

Prediction:

Rashid points at Wajid...no way razia gets pointed at.
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Amber.
Good episode. No qureshi in the entire episode. And a Gazia-centred episodes. 5 star rated episode.
Gafoor - Conscience wakes up
Razia - Now has baap and beti to deal with. 
Humeira - I dont think she will press rape charge. Maybe she gets hims trapped in the jungle and gets trapped eventually. 
Ayan - if and when he comes back, is not going to get Humeira. Humeir-Haider have a bg tune too now. So maybe it will set stage for bro-clash. Lost his love, lost his property, lost his wife, and shireen will add to his losses and he will be back in full revenge mode. 

p.s. Alkaji was just superb yesterday.