Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

i think the only way to get out is using domestic violence but thn shlok has never beaten her. but she can use psychological disorder to her advantage.

and another thing i noticed that u can't petition for divorce.

14. No petition for divorce to be presented within one year of marriage.
(1) Notwithstanding anything contained in this Act, it shall not be competent for any court to entertain any petition for dissolution of a marriage by a decree of divorce, 1[ unless at the date of the presentation of the petition one year has elapsed] since the date of the marriage: Provided that the court may, upon application made to it in accordance with such rules as may be made by the High Court in. that behalf, allow a petition to be presented 1[ before one year has elapsed] since the date of the marriage on the ground that the case is one of exceptional hardship to the petitioner or of exceptional depravity on the part of the respondent, but if it appears to the court at the hearing of the petition that the petitioner obtained leave to present the petition by any misrepresentation or concealment of the nature of the case, the court may, if it pronounces a decree, do so subject to the condition that the decree shall not have effect until after the 1[ expiry of one year] from the date of the marriage or may dismiss the petition without prejudice to any petition which may be brought after the 1[ expiration of the said one year] upon the same or substantially the same facts as those alleged in support of the petition so dismissed.

this is the link to the ACT

disclaimer i am not a lawyer.

thanks neelum

that explains the consummation after 360 days rule of indian teleseries😆
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanhita88

Sorry guys if Shlok Agnihitri reads our post am damn sure he will prove himself as a Man..for that he might end up in one more revenge track by making Astha fall for him like before...poor Astha who always seeks for a reason to end up is Shlok babie's hands will again fall for him...this is for sure...by the way Shlok Agnihotri is hot,rug and manly so no question of...arises...hope u get it...

astha will fall in love with shlok as soon as he carries her so we will wait when shlok will lift her in his arms😉

sanhita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very truly said justbeinghuman...😊
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

she can try to do that but she will need proof😊

What proof?? 😛
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail