Raesha FF: Finding Home thread 2 link added..

Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah you people are right...I am here with another story...and this time again raesha...bohot din Raesha nehi likha...to maan machal raha tha...πŸ˜†

bring in your joote chappals...i wont mind...😳😳

i know i have three ongoing FFs and I am starting a new..it will take time to update...but ill try my best to update soon...all of them..πŸ˜›.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

One thing about this FF it will be based on Raesha but Ariya/Arakshi will also be there...now you got to decide whether it will be Ariya or Arakshi??

One more thing Ill try to update this FF during weekends,sometimes during the week...

Thats all with my blabbering next update will be the prologue...and CS will be updated once you confirm about Ariya/Arkashi
😳

thanks
rimi

PS: ill send pm to readers in my buddy list...anyone else plz notify me or comment and sent me a buddy req

Edited by rimi_invisible - 9 years ago
Here comes the prologue...

this story is dedicated to Pritha...the concept is mainly hers...sorry dear got a bit late...

and offcourse my sweetheart sister here...Goldie...my partner in crime always...thanks behena😳

and all raesha lovers...hope you like it...😊😊

PROLOGUE :

Ayesha was continuously making a fuss about the earings the girls were putting on her.

'itni heavy earings mujhe nehi peheni,ma kaha hai?mom,'
Ayesha shouted at the top of her voice.Her mom was called and she came running to her,

'Kiya hai ayesha?mujhe kitna kam hai niche.tum aise karogi to kaise chalega?sab ate hi honge,'

'Ma mujhe ye earings bilkul nehi pasand.Kitne bhari hai mera sar duk raha hai.Aur ye necklace,god kitni old fasioned,aur ye lehenga..'
Ayesha kept on complaining.Her mom gestured the other girls to quit the room and sat down beside Ayesha on the bed.

'Ayesha kiya hua?tumhe sameer pasand nehi?'

'nehi,nehi pasand mujhe.Na hi mujhe usse shadi karni hai.Mujhe usse kiya kisi se shadi nehi karni.Ma plz ye shadi rok do na,'
Ayesha said almost in the verge of crying.

'beta sari taiyari ho gayi hai,sab aa gaye hai,sameer,uske pariwar wale bhi ghar se nikal chuke honge,eise kaise rok de?'

'Per ma,mujhe abhi shadi nehi karni.Papa agar zid nehi karte to mein..'

'Ayesha meri baat maan,sameer bohot acha larka hai.Maine baat ki hai usse,wo bohot acha hai.tumhe khush rakhega aur uske pariwar wale bhi hume jante hai,koi prob nehi hogi.Tumhare papa tumhare is decision se kitne khush hai ye tum nehi samaj paogi.Jaan ho tum unki,wo tumhare liye kabhi galat faisla nehi karenge.Aur shadi to karni hai,fir aj kiyu nehi?'

'ma mein use janti bhi nehi.wo kaisa hai?kiya khata hai?kiya pasand karta hai mujhe kuch nehi pata,mein uske saat kaise rahu?'

'Ayesha kisi ko jan ne ke liye puri zindagi kam par jati hai,aur tum sochti ho kuch din mein kisiko jan jaogi?dekho kisi ke sath baitna,baat karna alag hai aur uske sath rehena alag baat. tum shadi se inkar maat karo.isse tumhari aur tumhare papa ki sirf badnami hogi aur kuch nehi.tum samaj rahi ho na?'

Ayesha held her head in her hands and started crying.Her mom held her and consoled her.She composed herself after sometime and got ready.Her mom went away to recieve sameer and his family.

The wedding started.Ayesha came down with her cousins and relatives and sat down next to sameer.Sameer was mesmerized by her beauty and kept stealing glances but she kept her face straight and didnt even spare a look at him during the wedding.Sameer carried on with the rituals and finally they were married.

Sameer tried to talk to Ayesha but she dropped the conversations with her one word answers.Sameer thought she might be upset with the sudden wedding and kept to himself and didnt bother her much.Next day Ayesha left for sameer's home all the way crying her heart out.Her father came to bless her but she refused and walked away.Sameer felt it strange but consoled her father and promised to take care of her.

They performed all the rituals at sameer's home all the time ayesha kept to herself,didnt speak much to anyone.Later in the evening there was the Reception party where sameer tried to cheer her up but she just refused to talk to him.

Then came the night.Their first night,wedding night.Sameer was pushed in the room where ayesha was already present.

here it goes...do tell me should i continue...

Edited by rimi_invisible - 10 years ago
And the vote is won by Ariya..Sorry arakshi fans to disappoint you...may be next time...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

here is the CS

CS
:

Sameer Rathore: Chief of ETF.Calm and composed person.He is married to Ayesha.Ayesha's parents and his parent's had met in some function and had become quite close.Thus to increase the closeness the marriage had been fixed.Sameer loves his family a lot and thus agreed to the marriage.He is a perfectionist and always tries to balance his personal and proffesional life properly.His second-in-command is his good friend but work always leads to arguments.

Ayesha Kapoor Rathore:
Undercover agent.Known for her bravery and no nonsense attitute.Spents most of her time undercover in some serious mission.Married to Sameer.Still no connections with ETF.

Arjun Rawte :
  ETF second in command.Angry intellegent cop.Friend of sameer.Mostly faces issues in life due to his ruthless nature and non tolerance to crime.Sameer helps him a lot.Engaged to Riya mukherjee.

Riya mukherjee
:officer in ETF.Engaged to Arjun.A happy go lucky person.Cool attitute.Very easily mingles with people.Respects Sameer a lot.

Shree chotu
same as in show.

Rest of the characters will be added later...as the story progresses..

Edited by rimi_invisible - 10 years ago
INDEX

PROLOGUE and CS above
CHAPTER 1   page 7
CHAPTER 2   page  12
CHAPTER 3   page  18
CHAPTER 4   page   22
CHAPTER 5   page   29
CHAPTER 6   page   35
CHAPTER 7   page   41
CHAPTER 8   page   49
CHAPTER 9   page   52
CHAPETR 10 page   58
CHAPTER 11 page   62
CHAPTER 12 page   69
CHAPTER 13 page   73
CHAPTER 14 page   85

CHAPTER 15 page  90
CHAPTER 16 page  93
CHAPTER 17 page   96
CHAPTER 18 page 101, 102

CHAPTER 19 page 106
CHAPTER 20 page 106

CHAPTER 21 page 114

CHAPTER 22 page  119

CHAPTER 23 page  123

CHAPTER 24 page 127

CHAPTER 25 page  131

CHAPTER 26 page  135

CHAPTER 27 page 138

CHAPTER 28 page 140

CHAPTER 29 page 142

CHAPTER 30 page 145

thread 2 link :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4278661
Edited by rimi_invisible - 9 years ago
meee 1sssttt!!!
dhinka chika...
*doin gangnam style**
mmmwwwaaahhh 4 d story!!!
loved d start!!
ggrr... Aisha..meri jhansi ki raani...
i wish Suhaag Raat Panipat ki ladai me na badal jaye!!!
bechari... she is alrrady so upset with d sudden marriage!!
regarding d updates...
No no... i want update 4 this in every 2-3 days bas!!
its a dhamki!!
n ya... i wud prefer Ariya!!Edited by IshitaRocks015 - 10 years ago
Ur Most welcome darling 
I will always be ur partner in such crimes πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Loved the prologue 
Waiting for the story to start 
Love u dear 
Awesome πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
nice start.. Interesting prologue.. Plz include ariya.. Like it.. Thanks for pm..
Rimi..tumi etto kharap!!πŸ˜†πŸ€—
What the..!! you started another story, that too soo beautifully and...
prologue naam ki starter deke chali gayee...😭

How long we have to wait for the Main course??

you started with a refusal of Aisha...& a poor Sam unknown to it...interesting. Just wandring what ould happen when he came to know about Aisha's feeling.

Don't make us wait for too long...SYS.

Do continue..& thanks for PM.
Originally posted by Shamsad1607

Rimi..tumi etto kharap!!πŸ˜†πŸ€—
What the..!! you started another story, that too soo beautifully and...
prologue naam ki starter deke chali gayee...😭

How long we have to wait for the Main course??

you started with a refusal of Aisha...& a poor Sam unknown to it...interesting. Just wandring what ould happen when he came to know about Aisha's feeling.

Don't make us wait for too long...SYS.

Do continue..& thanks for PM.

ki korbo atisha i am still confused about ariya or arakshi...

amar kharap-ness er intensity ta to berei jache dekhchi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

main course...soon...may be this weekend...if i am confirmed about the other pair...😳😳

see mein samaj gayi mummy...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks atisha stay tuned...😊
Originally posted by Devangana

Continue soon.

Originally posted by unishaz

nice start.. Interesting prologue.. Plz include ariya.. Like it.. Thanks for pm..

Originally posted by freya123

awesome  start

Originally posted by Radhika Shah

Great prologue...

thanks dear...😊😊