Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
bana diya naya thread..ab bas karo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Swara85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for being late..Again..πŸ˜”
Part 21, 22, 23.
I had to read from beginning of Aisha's case..but now I can catch up..
Aww..πŸ˜” Sam..First half where you have portrayed about him was nice..With so much going on his life, he will naturally be exhausted..His personal life has become such a mess.πŸ˜”
Manisha was doubting whether they were ETF..but now that she seems fine with it, hope she will be of help in someway..
Yogesh seems to get something fishy about Aisha..but why he brought her to etf..?Aisha is getting negative vibes so do I.🀒

This Yogesh..🀬  When Manisha was telling about him, I was feeling to kill him then and there..Felt bad for her..
But she is smart..collected his information in a hard disk..and even going through all the torture,she did not speak a word to Yogesh..Appreciate her..πŸ‘πŸ€—
The scene at Sam's cabin when both of them met and the way Yogesh was behaving, it gave the idea of something dangerous is gonna happen..
So he knew that she is Sam's wife..Sam ka accident..😭.Hope nothing happened too him..
The way you have written Aisha-Yogesh action sequences and the whole thing at that godown was awesome.πŸ‘πŸΌ
She is actually the Dabanng Lady.πŸ€—.Finally she killed him..What a scene..πŸ˜ƒ
But hope Arjun jaldi se aa jaye..and what about Sam..? Aisha toh already injured hai..

Aisha is in so much pain😭..As they say, you get to know the importance of a person when you lose them.
She is thinking he is dead..but atleast she realised and accepted her feelings..
Mission successful..πŸ˜ƒ
Sameer is critical..His accident scene felt real..and Arjun solving the case..everything was again written well.πŸ‘πŸΌ

These 3 updates were everything.. curiosity..scary..emotional..painful..dhasu..action-packed..and with a restless feeling ki ab kya hone wala hai..
You did keep me hooked to the updates..Kudos to your writing.πŸ‘πŸ€—

Thanks for the pms..will be back tomo..
lovetwinkle_016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
read all the missing parts together
so commenting..
Very deep parts no doubt, it was wirtten passionately and beautifully
 you define feelings so beautifully
i always said that ur an amazing writer
the way you potray their feelings was awesome
m speechlesss, idont know how to define you how big heartfully im thankful to you
for writing such an outstanding story for Raesha
thank you rimmi di for writing on Raesha
Your just fabulous
outstanding writer
Sameer is having such bad disease even if i read i got scared of these things.
poor Ayesha her fear is just. finally both has realise their feelings and shared
it was written very lovely, no doubt fantastically.
Love ariya moments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sameer's non-sense scoldings 🀒🀒
I dont know how could Ayesha make him understand about his illness
but i know only she can handle him.
I am very happy...
Finally Sam Babu proposed Ayesha πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
and That intensive HUG 😳😳😳
OMG...!! i was having shivers down my spine reading it 😳
all over it wasoutstanding
well accoridng to my POV; i was thinking that you should make them proposed to each other and to accept their love and feelings for each other, and you did that co-incidently you did that im very happy nowit will be more easier for Ayesha for making him understand about his love and confessions πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Swara85 thumbnail
Part  24, 25, 26:
Rimi..what have you done..😑Traumatic Brain Injury..seriously..?? I thought you will show him in hospital for some days, with tension going around..but this..??? 😭
And after reading the symptoms, I'm scared..what will happen now..? How will they tell Sam..how will react..and on top of it his job will be at stake..πŸ˜’πŸ€’
Arjun handled everything well except for the last part..which is very natural..Consoling his parents..staying with Aisha,supporting her
and yet keeping his emotions in control after watching Sam..Riya was also a constant, silent support.😊
Sam wants to meet Aisha..even she must be feeling the same..lets see..

Aww..! 😳Sam is so eager to meet her and wishing atleast someone will bring some news about her..So impatient..πŸ˜†His usual Dammit and then glaring the door..that was cute..!πŸ˜ƒ
He is not able to believe but he is so in love with his wife..Loved his part at the beginning..Ofcourse credit to youπŸ‘πŸΌ
He is getting frustrated, no one is allowing him to go meet her..But Arjun hai na.πŸ˜›.Lo aa gayi Aisha..πŸ˜†
Kya jodi hai..both are shouting and are so ziddi to meet them..But others are suffering..Poor they..lol!πŸ˜†
Poor Doctor..Kya patients mile hai inko.."ETF ke saare officers aise hai kya..?" 🀣

Their meet was beautiful  πŸ‘β€οΈ
Their silent convo, Riya 's teasing, Arjun-Riya's little fun, and MπŸ‘πŸΌasa's ordering, Arjun's sacrcasm..alltogether was very nice.!
Arjun was so angry.. disturbed too..Bechari Riya..But what's the reason..?
ETF having super natural powers..πŸ˜†
Sam is getting affected by the news..now Babasa and Masa are also going..Rimi..what are you planning..?OK i will read the other chapters to know..πŸ€ͺ
Thanks for the pms.

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when ur going to update dear
its so long time
plss update..
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shurtiekta

when ur going to update dear
its so long time
plss update..

story is continued in a new thread...sorry forgot to post here...thats the link..😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4278661
Swara85 thumbnail
Sorry..sorry sorry..Again I'm extremely late..
Part 27, 28
I loved the way you have summarised their relation from start till now, and portrayed through Aisha's thoughts.It was brilliant.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Even I thought Riya had cleaned the place..πŸ˜†But ye to Sam ne kiya..😲
Aisha's opening up to Arjun..He being a silent support.. The whole scene was sketched well..I liked it.
Glad that it was Arjun whom she shared with..because he is the one who won't judge her..And also liked the way they are bonding with each other..
This part was awesome and specially the writing part.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arisha was superb..Love them..πŸ˜ƒ
Arjun is standing strong , a supportive pillar for Aisha, but feels week to tell Sam about his injury.
Aisha needs to gather all her strength and take Sam and their relationship in her hands..Only she will manage to handle him, I guess. And for that its high time she accept her feelings for him.
Sam is getting more frustrated now..Samne rakha glass dikhayi nahi diya..Ye kya ho raha hai..😭
Jaldi se treatment shuru kar do..
Swara85 thumbnail
Part 29, 30
Arjun-Riya's fights were cute..Bechari Aisha..πŸ˜†It was fun reading that part.
But their antics brought a smile on her face..The questions propping in her mind would actually make anyone restless..I'm scared too about Sam's reaction..
Aww..Poor Riya..Hospital..doctor..in sab ka gussa Riya pe nikal diya..πŸ˜†Pata nahi Aisha kaise handle karegi..
Humari jungli billi kitni excited hai ki Sam wapas aa raha hai..πŸ˜‰
Haha..Arjun is a better cook..πŸ˜†Sam also thinks going to hospital is better than eating Riya's dishes..πŸ˜†
Aisha's observations are making me feel like ab aage Sam ka kya hoga..???🀒
And the last scene and the hug..was so nice..😳

Loved Raisha scenes..πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ
Ha ha..She was thinking to tell him about the illness and he is thinking she will talk about divorce..Kya hai ye dono..
Finally..yippeee...Sam ne I love you bol diya..!
The conversation between them was heart-felt and awesomely written..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Thia whole chapter was the best till now..I loved it..And even more loved it for the way you have presented it.πŸ‘
I'm loving this story..❀️
Will be back tomo for the remaining chapters on 2nd thread.