Users

Frequent Posters

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Snehajain

Cliffhanger...😑😑😑

Awesome update...

LOL...Sam blasting on everyone even Arjun is not spare from his deadly glare...🀣🀣🀣
Sam almost recognised Yogesh...bas thoda sa aur dimag par jhor dalta toh sayad yaad aa jata...
Who is Manisha & Aisha found what information about her???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
What was in the meeting that Yogesh was not ready to tell Aisha???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Aisha missing Sam...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...chalo kuch toh start hua...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
"her hidden innocent drooling session when he came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around."...😲😲😲...yeh kab hua humko toh pata hi nahi chala...🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
LOL...World War going on between Aisha's heart & mind...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...acchi suruwat hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aisha found Riya......& Raesha found each other...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How can u stop at this point...😑😑😑 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Sorry...Actually I read yesterday but when I was reading the update lights chali gayi thi...😑😑😑

i can take my revenges anywhere sneha...ha ha ha ha( thakur wala laugh)πŸ˜†
thanks stay tuned..😊
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Originally posted by: GOLD.A

rimi loved it dear awesome 

Beautiful update 
aisha condition is described so beautifully πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
loved it to the core 
I really liked the crash of riya & aisha 
Lets see aage kya hota hai 
looking for raesha meet n aisha s performance 
Thanks for the Pm 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š

thanks goldie..keep reading and commenting..your comments mean a lot..😊
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harisree001

Superb!!!
Riya and Aisha meet...
Sameer shocked and confused...
Ithna gussa hai phir bhi Aisha Sam ko miss karthi ho... Uska yadein smile lathi ho...
Waiting for Sam's reaction...
Cont soon buddy...
Thank you for the pm...

thanks dear...keep reading😊😊
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditiarakshi

amazing  update

superb
aisha missing sam
waiting for raesha meet
loved it 
thanx for PM 
cont soon πŸ˜Š

thanks aditi..😳
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

wow..

sam saw Ayesha..
love it..
plz contninue soon
thanks 4 pm

thanks 😳
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Originally posted by: anant90

its my 500th post..i want it on this ff ...

"Adversity is a mirage. People, situations, and relationships sometimes change for the worst but inevitably clear a path for far better replacements. The continued journey will always find bliss." -carl henegan

congrats darling..😳😳
such an appropriate quote..loved it..
thanks..😳
fatiLuvShaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
diii...

i dying with heart attack please updateee 🀒🀒🀒🀒
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Replied to everyone in the posts above...now here comes the next part...

well before the update..this particular update is dedicated to Anant(anant90)...for her special day which i would miss..😳
Hope you like it sweetheart...😊😊

Chapter 18

'Aisha?' a soft whisper left his lips, while Riya and aisha turned and looked at a shocked and confused Sam.

Sameer had come over to the back stage after hearing Riya scream and had thought to find her in some unknown trouble but what he found in front was completely unexpected. When he was walking towards the backstage makeup room, some men came colliding down with him. He stopped them and checked with them. They were light and sound coordinators and were hurrying down towards the stage. They needed to check the mic, for some strange reason it wasn't working.

Sameer was checking around carefully, searching for riya when he noticed the closed door at the dressing room. He concentrated and heard female voices speaking in soft tones. He banged the door open without a moments delay and there he was in front of the two women with his gun pointed at them.

Aisha was too startled at the sudden entry of the ETF. She had been informed of a special security provided for the party in the evening but even in her worst nightmares she couldn't think it could be ETF. She had planned her moves and also planted a few informers to keep a track on Manisha but the sudden appearance of ETF needed amendments to her plans.

She was looking at the confused and shocked Sameer lower his gun slowly. Sameer was looking at her astonished and she too couldn't take her eyes off him. She wouldn't accept but the sight of him actually relaxed her craving heart for a moment before it got replaced by rage.

Aisha looked away and turned towards her dressing table. Riya was looking at the eye-locked duo and stayed silent. But suddenly realizing it wasn't the time to romance she stepped towards rathore gaining his attention.

'Sam tum yaha? Arjun kaha hai?' she asked him,

'niche hai, tum aise kiyu chillai?' he asked her still eyeing Aisha with the corner of his eyes.

Riya narrated the whole story behind her shout. Rathore listened to her quietly; his analytic mind was sequencing the activities properly. There was surely something being done or planned in front of them but hidden from their eyes.

Rathore was thinking their next step when he heard Arjun speak on his earphone. Yogesh had gone out of the hall towards the parking to receive a call. Arjun was following him at a distance. He enquired about riya and that's when riya remembered and put back her earphone. Rathore ordered riya to keep an watch at the main hall while Arjun is away. She goes away leaving behind the couple together.

Arjun had kept a constant eye on Yogesh while he kept trying to contact riya through his earplugs. Yogesh seemed quite happy , cheerfully speaking and laughing with his guests when a call alerted him. Arjun looked on while Yogesh pulled out his mobile and looked at it tensed.

He quickly excused himself and walked out of the hall, followed by Arjun. Arjun informed Sameer on the way and much to his relief he finally came to know his riya was safe too. He heard riya come down to the hall and he concentrated on Yogesh. He was scolding someone over the phone.

'tumhe itni bhi akaal nehi hai? Mujhe nehi pata tum kaise laate ho, mujhe wo wahi wapas chahiye, aur haan main yaha baath nehi kar sakta, tumhare pas sirf 2 ghanta hai, jabtak yaha sab khatam hota hai, mujhe waha sab settled chahiye, samjhe,' yogesh spoke up and disconnected the call.

Yogesh wiped his sweat beads and walked inside. Arjun remained back. He called Shree and asked him to check the last call yogesh made but unfortunate for them, he couldn't trace his number. Yogesh used a private number which only a few had access to.

Arjun returned back to the hall and learnt about aisha from riya. He was quite shocked but then his sharp instincts kicked in and he understood what sam had missed all this while. Aisha was in an undercover mission against yogesh.

Arjun tried to contact Sameer but he couldn't as the lights dimmed and the host announced the special performance of the evening.

Rathore looked at aisha after riya left the room. She was clad in a sparkling red backless gown flowing down to her feet. She was sitting in front of the mirror patching up her makeup. The makeup was unusually loud unlike the known makeup less aisha he knew all this while. She had a beaded pin which held up her curly locks in a fancy floral bun. High healed, silvery shoes tapped on the floor while she hummed the tune she would perform soon. Sameer looked around the corridor, it was vacant except for the few performers who stood outside, sipping a drink and speaking and giggling among themselves. He stepped closer to her and aisha stood up, checking the dress at her sides.

'yaha kya kar rahi ho?' he asked him still confused about his reaction to the whole matter,

'I am performing here Sameer,' she replied in an unusual calm tone,

'tum mumbai kab ayi?' he asked her, though it wasn't the real question he wanted to ask,

'kal,' she replied smudging the golden blush on her cheek,

'Ye sab kya hai aisha? Tum kisi mission pe gayi thi na to yaha? Ohh yes yogesh was your mission,' he asked her, a bit loudly gaining attention outside,

Aisha looked over his shoulder and found the awaiting performers looking at them with amused eyes and gossiping among themselves.

Aisha stepped towards the door but Sameer held her elbow.

'maine tumse kuch pucha hai aisha?' he said gritting his teeth.

He was confused when he first saw aisha inside, but later looking at her getup something pricked him inside. He wasn't jealous but it was surely the protective side of him.

'But he never doubted Aisha's skills, then for what was he getting protective?? And protective for whom? Aisha ? who doesn't even care to call in all these months and why would she? She was happy with the separation, she wanted a divorce remember.' His mind was continuously fighting with his inner soul,

Aisha looked at the palm holding her right elbow and would have jerked away but one look at the person in front and she felt her resolute weakening. She found him lost in thoughts, though his eyes never left hers. The eyes conveyed something, which she couldn't really understand but her heart started beating in a loud rhythm.

She looked away and composed herself. She had a mission at hand and she couldn't spoil it for any careless, selfish person. She jerked her hand away and stepped back two steps,

'main tumhare har sawal ka jawab dene ke liye majboor nehi hu Sameer Rathod. Aur humare beech aisa koi rishta bhi nehi hai, jiske haq se tum mera hath pakad sakte ho, so keep urself away from me. I don't want a filthy, spoilt and machiavellian, to come close to me,' She said giving him a hard glare,

'ohh really aisha? Aur tum jiske liye special performance de rahi ho wo kya hai? Is he anywhere a gentle man in your eyes? Mujhe laga tha tum sach dekh sakti ho, but I was wrong aisha, you can't, and don't blame me for anything that comes your way henceforth,' sam replied and turned towards the door but aisha's voice stopped him,

'blame? Off course you are to be blamed. Blamed to spoil my life. It was you who had broken every bit of my trust and used me for your pleasure that night Mr Sameer Rathore and look at you, still standing in front of me and claiming you shouldn't be blamed? What a coward you are,' aisha retorted back,

'aisha..' Sameer hissed, it should have been loud but the pain that started up at his heart could only leave a hissing whisper from his lips,

Aisha looked directly at his eyes. She had thought to find anger, wrath and shamelessness. But they showed pain and hurt. The anger in her calmed down suddenly and she looked away with a frown.

'was she really wrong to judge him? No he did lose his control,' she made herself understand.

'Mujhe der ho rahi hai, you should leave,' she spoke turning her back to the door,

Sameer signed and looked at her. He had misjudged this lady completely. She wasn't the lady he had admired all this while. A usual woman with a confused self. He turned to leave but turned back to her,

'that night I did lose my control, but I had not used you. I might be selfish and filthy but I had never tried to touch your modesty. I had always respected you more than I did for anyone. But I know that doesn't count. I don't know where and how we will meet again, but I hope you keep yourself safe from the respected gentleman you are serving for,' he said and walked to the ajar door but he was stopped by a hand on the door.

move to the next page...for moreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by rimi_invisible - 9 years ago
rimi_invisible thumbnail

Yogesh had come to meet Aisha before her performance. He had actually heard of someone eavesdropping at the store room and had come to look into it. He got stuck in between when the designer of organizing company, manisha, stopped him, but finally he made his way to Aisha. He reached just the moment when Sameer had pushed the door open. Yogesh was surprised at the presence of another man with Aisha and looked at her shocked.

Aisha was shocked too at his sudden appearance. She was still lost in the words Sameer just spoke before leaving when she felt a familiar scent fill the room. She looked towards the door and found yogesh standing there with a frown.

'Ap?' yogesh asked Sameer,

Aisha stepped forward in quick steps and introduced Sameer to him,

'ACP Sameer rathod ETF chief, yaha ki security ke liye baat kar rahe the,' she replied with a smile,

Sameer forwarded his hand and shook with yogesh. Though yogesh was doubtful but didn't show it on his face. He turned towards Aisha and Sameer left the room quickly.

'Aisha, let me see, my lady is looking extremely gorgeous today, mere guests ko marne ka irada hai kya?' he spoke up with a cheeky grin,

'nehi apke guests ko nehi, meri target to bas ap hai,' she replied with another seductive move of her eyes,

'well in that case you wont be disappointed maam, coz I am already half dead looking at you,' he replied back,

Aisha blushed and turned towards the mirror and posed busy with her final touches. Yogesh left after a few more words but Aisha wasn't paying much attention to him. She was still thinking about Sameer and his confession, one now and one few months back in their house, or should she call it their home?

She brushed her hair lightly, brushing the thoughts away. She couldn't divert her mind to anything else right now. She had to win a heart and break into his hidden secrets. She took her phone and called her informer who was working on manisha but before the call could connect her name was announced and she kept it down. She picked up her gown, softly touching the smooth fabric and walked out, gracefully, showing off her elegance and poise.

Aisha reached the stage and looked around at her audience with one of her most blissful smile. That's when her eyes caught Riya standing at one corner of the hall alone, there wasn't a sign of Sameer or Arjun anywhere at all. Her eyes were again searching for her man when a wicked smile caught her attention, Yogesh Shikhawat. He was devouring the beauty in front and engulfing her in his mind.

She seated at the high stool at the middle of the stage and adjusted the mouth piece. She looked at the band at the other side and spoke to them in a few gestures. The people smiled at her and she looked back at the hall.

She checked the mic and started her briefing,

'Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. It's a beautiful evening with all lovely people around and since it's a special performance as already mentioned by Mr Shikhawat, I would sing a song which would cherish the lovely night with all its desires fulfilled. Hope you like it,' she finished with a nod to yogesh and an mesmerising smile to the others.

The guitarist started pulling the chords and she held the mic with her hand, once more looking around for him, but again he wasn't there,

The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling by like thunder now
As I look in your eyes

I hold on to your whole body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake

'Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

She looked at Yogesh who was smiling at her. She gave him a grin and looked back at riya. She was listening to her attentively. She looked at her gesturing her something through her eyes but riya wasn't good enough to understand her. She looked around and found an aged couple sitting at a table in front smiling at each other, while the man held his lady by her shoulders.

Their eyes met with Aisha's and they nodded to her. Aisha smiled at them acknowledging their appreciation. She closed her eyes and the hurt eyes of Sameer came in front of her. The few rare moments they had shared together. The first day after the wedding, the first day at mumbai, Sameer losing his memory, The night before the disco, every thought brought with it a melancholy smile and she looked up,

Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms
When the world outside's too
Much to take
That all ends when I'm with you

Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
Never wonder where I am
Cause I am always by your side

Cause I am your lady
And you are my man
I'll do all that I can

Her eyes darted towards the entrance when two familiar young men entered, speaking with the guard at the entrance. The men walked in and stood at different positions. Sameer stood right at the back, almost away from her vision. She looked at Arjun and found him frustrated. Riya too was gesturing something to her fianc, but nothing could get Arjun out of it.

She looked at Sameer back and found him facing his back to her, speaking to one of the officials, instructing him something. He turned back and their eyes met. He seemed angry. She tried to smile at him but she felt a tug at her shoulder and found a palm drawn in front of her, yogesh had asked her for a dance. She took the hand and stood up.

She looked around and found the guests enjoying themselves in their partner's arms. Her eyes never left Sameer's, who too tried hard to avoid her eyes but failed. She started signing again, swaying gracefully in the arms of a stranger,

We're heading for something
Somewhere I've never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
Of the power of love

The sound of your heart beating
Made it clear
Suddenly the feeling that I can't go on
Is light years away

'Cause I am your lady
And you are my man

I'm going to do all that I can

done with this part...pretty long?? well hope you like it..😳
leave back your feedbacks😊

those who wanna hear the song..here it is..

i am your lady by celine dion..😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbBCUbt_DO4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by rimi_invisible - 9 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Res πŸ˜‰ / unres yaah Me first 
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Now coming to update ****

Loved the update rimi 
Aisha is really confused about sameer 
poor sameer must be really hurt by her words πŸ˜­
But it was circumstantial 
I liked his protective site thou she hurt him 
but sameer  is still protective about her 
But sameer should clear all MUs 
OMG Yogesh ne sam & asha ko saath dekh liya hai 
ye to gadbad ho gayi πŸ˜²
She needs to be more careful  now 
I really liked the song