update plz 😭
update plz 😭
update plz 😭
update plz 😭
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 15

Aisha walked inside the elevator of the building she was staying during her days in Pune. Yogesh had arranged for the accomodation for his special performer, but she had plainly rejected and took a room in rent for herself.

Initially Aisha's arrogance, her straight cut actions, her refusals, used to irk him a lot but when Yogesh came to know the sparkling diamond behind the unusually calm yet inscrutable lady, he had started taking interest in her.

Gradually he had come to know that his lady was a strong woman and a mysterious myth. It was not only difficult to impress the lady but it was extremely difficult to understand what actually amused her. He had gifted her diamonds, which she plainly rejected, tried promoting her but she seemed happy but not impressed with him, he offered her a drop everytime after her performance but she always took the cab and refused his expensive car.

Now her attitute was getting unbearable for him. His wooing games had never failed earlier and this woman was easily getting on his nerves. Now was a time for some serious baits.

The elevator dinged at her floor and she walked out gracefully picking up her gown. She reached the corridor and knew there was something awaiting for her. She looked around carefully and thats when she got the smell of the strong perfume which filled the corridor. It was a known scent. She walked to her room and found Yogesh standing outside with a beautiful, huge bouquet of red roses for her.

He heard her when her heals tapped on the floor, in a smooth rythme behind him. She walked to him with a cheeky grin and a confused face. He had a big smile and forwarded the flowers to her. She was quite skeptical about his presence in her house and looked at the flowers before looking back at him.

He looked back at her narrow eyes and chuckled,

'they are flowers aisha, not weapons,' he said,

'flowers are the silent weapons most of the time Mr. Shikawat,'she replied with a cheeky smile plastered on her face.

'why do you always refuse me aisha?'he asked her making a sad face,

'when did i refuse you Mr Shikawat? i accepted the job you offered me..' she replied back,

'Mr shikawat? I am not that old yet aisha, call me yogesh and now if you allow me in, we can have a small talk,' he asked her,

Aisha smiled one of her most delicate smiles and took the bouquet from him. She opened the door and allowed him in.

Yogesh looked around the room and finally sat comfortable on the sofa. Aisha kept the flowers in the vase on the front table and looked up at him.

'They are beautiful yogesh, thank you so much,' she said sitting on a single sofa waiting for him to start.

But yogesh didn't speak up and she nudged him.

'kuch kam tha?ap aise achanak?' she asked sounding strictly professional,

'haan kam bhi aur nehi bhi,' he replied,

'matlab?' she was getting some negative vibes now,

'mujhe kuch kam se mumbai jana hai, aur mein chahta hu, tum bhi mere saath chalo.' he informed,

Her eyes widened at the mention of the place. Yogesh was an evil in disguise and even if he had got any connection of her in mumbai he would never reveal it. She had to play her cards safe.

Yogesh found her lost in thoughts and held her hand, to which she looked at him and then at the enclosed hand. She stared at him astonished and found him smirking. She masked her rage well and seductively removed her hands and stood up.

'kya hua aisha?' yogesh asked her,

'apko mumbai mein kya kam hai?' she asked him, turning away from him,

Yogesh sighed and got up from his seat. He rubbed his palms before putting them inside his pockets.

'ek client se meeting hai, aur uske baad ek charity program mein, mujhe chief guest banaya hai, waha jana hai. Agar deal final ho gayi to ek party then back. I want you to perform in that party. tumhe takleef nehi hogi, everything will be arranged. chalogi na,' he asked again slowly stepping towards her,

Aisha stepped towards the vase and started fiddling with the roses.

'aisha tumne kuch kaha nehi,' yogesh asked stepping close to her, testing the water,

'kab jana hai?' she asked him, amusing him,

'day after tomorrow.tum chalogi?' he asked again,

'mein chalungi. nehi jaungi to perform kaise karungi?' she replied sternly looking into his eyes, with a soft smile.

Yogesh stepped back. He had taken the hint. She wasnt just a strong woman, she was morally stronger.

He bid her bye and walked out. Aisha closed the door and bolted it once he left. She leaned on the closed door and breathed in. She knew a grave danger was close but she couldn't back out now. She quickly took her phone and dialled a number. She informed about the visit and spoke for another few minutes and then kept the phone back.

She lied on the bed eyes wide looking at the ceiling. She was taking a big risk this time in this mission.

ETF was celebrating their success to nab a large gang of child traffickers, which saved a lot of innocent children from the filthy hands at flesh trade.

There were about 1150 children rescued from different parts of the city and also outside. Some were auctioned, some sold, some being transferred as samples and some kept aside for later use. Some of them were of the age of 3 to 8, while others mostly about 10 to 14. Mostly girls, but also included some boys.

It was a sight to watch when the case progressed and the two seniors worked with the extra zeal and passion which none had found earlier. Arjun was the angry hot headed cop when it came to interrogating the suppliers and almost killing them beating brutally. While Sameer used his calm tactful approach to get the information out from them along with Arjun.

The rest of the ETF team was amused to watch the passion that both their bosses showed and the way both worked together, though in their own way but both knew the next move the other was to made.

But the gang arrested wasn't as simple as it seemed. There was lots behind the faces they had already seen. The gang members who were arrested from the raids and are still alive couldn't give much information about their bosses or about the way things worked in their circle.

They were just small traders and normally worked at the lowest or a grade above. But the trading went to a much higher level sometimes even to political and high influential people but there wasn't any connection that could lead the ETF to them.

But the mass arrest had a great impact on the other illegal trades too and everything had suddenly seemed gone underground. Though everyone knew it won't be long when everything will start again but for the time being they just need to keep alert and search for clues and off-course celebrate.

The Commissioner was also present in their celebration and also congratulated the team for their amazing work coordination and thus the result.

Everyone had settled down after the initial excitement, when the commissioner started his briefing.

'Rathore,as i have already said, ETF had done a great job and a lot of crimes could be stopped to happen for the time being. Yes team its just for the time being. The raids, the arrests, the confiscations, everything had made them hide themselves. But that doesn't mean they won't come back. They would soon come back and it will be with a worse impact.

Some of our undercover officers had been working on these cases, trying to get the mask out of the real faces but still they haven't been quite success in it. But now we have a small lead, though it isn't verified yet and we don't have solid proofs.' he stopped for a while and gave a look at rathore, who was listening to him keenly,

'we want that lead sir,' Arjun finally spoke up,

'nehi arjun. abhi uss lead pe hum kam nehi kar sakte, it would danger our officers life, who are working with them. I don't want to take a risk. Filhal i want you to keep an eye on another crucial case.

An high profile party needs security, and I want ETF to assure me that job,' he completed leaning back on his chair, looking at the faces silently.

Silence followed in which almost all the faces in front showed disgust. He expected though but this time it didn't bring the smile which normally such situations brought to him.

'ab hum security guards ban jayenge,' riya muttered softly pouting her lips only to earn a glare from rathore, and she kept quite.

'sir hum kiyu? this can be done by any security officials,' rathore spoke up,

'nehi rathore. Its an important party and i don't wanna take a risk. We are suspecting something in that party. I want ETF to be present there, i hope it will be done,' he said looking again at the faces,

'yes sir,' all of them agreed back,

'good, rathore ill send the details soon.' he completed and stood up, 'okay team, ill take your leave now, Jai hind,' he replied and walked out buttoning his coat,

'Jai Hind Sir,' the team replied back.

Late night Rathore received the mail with the required information from the commissioner. He looked through the details and printed the information.

He called his team and informed about the same.

'Sir, kiski party hai?' chotu asked rathore,

'Mr.Yogesh Shikhawat, a well known industrialist,' Arjun replied looking into the print out which rathore handed him.

sorry couldnt reply to anyone...already I am late and dont wanna keep you waiting more..

leave back your feedbacks...the part is a bit short but next one would be longer i promise..😉

Edited by rimi_invisible - 10 years ago
rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For those who wanna meet yogesh shikawat...

i hope you like him...i love him...😉
Edited by rimi_invisible - 10 years ago
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Thanks for pm
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update di.
Ooops!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sameer and Aisha are gonna face to face in the party..
Yappp I like him.
But as a good villain not as hero.
Plz con soon..
jia03 thumbnail
Superb update 👏
aisha is coming to mumbai... 😃
waiting for the party 😊

liked your yogesh shekhwat 😊
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Thank for pm
Continue soon
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Rimi first of all loved yogesh 😉😉 he is hot 😉
Beautiful N nice update 
WOW Aisha dealing with yogesh brilliant 👏 
The is taking calculative moves 
n poor yogesh seemed to be under her spell 😉
Aisha reactions written nicely 
N now the case clash is going to happen soon 
Main sam ka reaction dekhna chahti hoon 😆
n aisha ka bhi jab dono aamne saamne honge 
 am loving this all drama 😆
ETF case was good dear 
Thanks for the Pm 
Continue soon 😊
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
So Aisha coming to Mumbai
ETF being handed the security of the party in which Aisha is going to perform
interesting
waiting for the next part
continue soon
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow wow..
aisha mumbai me..that too with yogesh..ab maza ayega..
sam ka ereaction..i am waitttiinng for it..
n m sure wo usko kuch nai hone dega...
plz..update soon!!
cant wait