India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Varun & Paro romance? (Page 9)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
It was so cute n innocent romance . Sanaya spoke volumes through her yes . Vishal acting was also good .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

So Paro has sweet scenes with Varun, and Rudra has sexy scenes with Laila...

It's good to see they are both with other people at the start. Looks like the death of her husband will really hurt this girl. It is not like its someone she just met or something.

This whole thing will be a tough one to watch I think!! Setting the stage for some high octane drama! I didn't know GH was the writer of RR. That would explain "Aman" as well! 

I have not yet seen the show but know everything after visiting the forum yesterday. I have seen the promos and they looked amazing. Have kept up with the news too. But too busy to start watching yet, coz I have to find the time to go online and watch as I am not from India. 

So the question is:

Will Paro consummate her marriage before setting off in that across-the-border bus ?

Did anyone consider that ?

While watching yest episode the thought striked me .May be they will consummate their marriage .

tvbuf

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

So Paro has sweet scenes with Varun, and Rudra has sexy scenes with Laila...

It's good to see they are both with other people at the start. Looks like the death of her husband will really hurt this girl. It is not like its someone she just met or something.

This whole thing will be a tough one to watch I think!! Setting the stage for some high octane drama! I didn't know GH was the writer of RR. That would explain "Aman" as well! 

I have not yet seen the show but know everything after visiting the forum yesterday. I have seen the promos and they looked amazing. Have kept up with the news too. But too busy to start watching yet, coz I have to find the time to go online and watch as I am not from India. 

@urs_kkgsr LOL! It was not at all intentional. Story writer wanted to name him Amandeep after a friend of her's. But now that u point out!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SS88tvbuf

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I love that groom man he is sooo cuteee Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

tvbuf

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Paro varun scenes are just too beautiful :)

tvbuf

Indiana_Jones Senior Member
Indiana_Jones
Indiana_Jones

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
if  rudra  was  not  there,  i  wanted  paro  to  marry   him Blushing

tvbuf

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
yes they r cute together

by the way is it BARUN  or varun???

tvbuf

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Varun-Paro indeed make a cute pair SmileSmile ... liking the subtility of their romance EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Looks sweet & innocent EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
Only if RR was not about Rudra-Paro wud have loved to see Varun-Paro love blossoming Big smileBig smileBig smile ...still wud love to see Varun-Paro sharing some more scenes together Big smileBig smile 

tvbuf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index