India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Varun & Paro romance? (Page 8)

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I was watching Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and the guy who plays Varun is also in that show as Raman's lawyer. He was there today and yesterday.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
ROFL its Varun not Barun puhleezz LOL
Anyways, the scenes were adorable <3 Paro finally has her prince charming right in front of her eyes but really sad to know he will die :( Poor Paro, how am I going to control my tears that day? :(

But I am craving PaRud scenes man, the less of them being shown makes me want them more Heart
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
i didn't see the episode yet.
 So Paro's husband's name is Barun!LOL
Great cvs!Clap
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

i didn't see the episode yet.
 So Paro's husband's name is Barun!LOL
Great cvs!Clap
It's Varun not Barun
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

So Paro has sweet scenes with Varun, and Rudra has sexy scenes with Laila...

It's good to see they are both with other people at the start. Looks like the death of her husband will really hurt this girl. It is not like its someone she just met or something.

This whole thing will be a tough one to watch I think!! Setting the stage for some high octane drama! I didn't know GH was the writer of RR. That would explain "Aman" as well! 

I have not yet seen the show but know everything after visiting the forum yesterday. I have seen the promos and they looked amazing. Have kept up with the news too. But too busy to start watching yet, coz I have to find the time to go online and watch as I am not from India. 

So the question is:

Will Paro consummate her marriage before setting off in that across-the-border bus ?

Did anyone consider that ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

vanitha3d IF-Dazzler
vanitha3d
vanitha3d

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
 it is Varun! Vishal Gandhi looked FINE in the sherwaani and turban. The sweet way he smiled at her was cute.
butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Agree with you.

But I'm hoping the guy isn't as innocent as he looks, as he's going to die soon.
peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I thought this topic was opened for discussing Paro and her grooms romantic encounter but most of it has turned into discussing his name!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index