Varun & Paro romance? - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
I thought this topic was opened for discussing Paro and her grooms romantic encounter but most of it has turned into discussing his name!
It was so cute n innocent romance . Sanaya spoke volumes through her yes . Vishal acting was also good .
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

So the question is:

Will Paro consummate her marriage before setting off in that across-the-border bus ?

Did anyone consider that ?

While watching yest episode the thought striked me .May be they will consummate their marriage .
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

So Paro has sweet scenes with Varun, and Rudra has sexy scenes with Laila...

It's good to see they are both with other people at the start. Looks like the death of her husband will really hurt this girl. It is not like its someone she just met or something.

This whole thing will be a tough one to watch I think!! Setting the stage for some high octane drama! I didn't know GH was the writer of RR. That would explain "Aman" as well! 

I have not yet seen the show but know everything after visiting the forum yesterday. I have seen the promos and they looked amazing. Have kept up with the news too. But too busy to start watching yet, coz I have to find the time to go online and watch as I am not from India. 

Gautam Hegde @mrhegde

@urs_kkgsr LOL! It was not at all intentional. Story writer wanted to name him Amandeep after a friend of her's. But now that u point out!

I love that groom man he is sooo cuteee
Paro varun scenes are just too beautiful :)
if  rudra  was  not  there,  i  wanted  paro  to  marry   him β˜ΊοΈ
yes they r cute together

by the way is it BARUN  or varun???

Varun-Paro indeed make a cute pair 😊😊 ... liking the subtility of their romance 😳😳 Looks sweet & innocent 😳😳😳...
Only if RR was not about Rudra-Paro wud have loved to see Varun-Paro love blossoming πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...still wud love to see Varun-Paro sharing some more scenes together πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

romance? this meeting was cold as frozen ice. even long lost friends are much warmer and nicer to each other...cold!