Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well, after the Barun-Varun debacle has been crossed, when one looks at Vishal Gandhi , he's so cute. And he looked FINE in the sherwaani and turban. The sweet way he smiled at her, and then she looks at him coyly while blushing. They even played one of my fav songs of all time in the background. How could I not like it . 
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Paro's groom's name is Barun? Excuse while I go and laugh 🤣 Oh god, this is priceless.. Barun? Coincidence? I think not ;) ;) Even though I ship Paro & Rudra, Parud all the way man. But, it was cute  :3
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Same here ! I totally loved Paro and Varun's sweet-sweet pyaara-pyaara romance ! 😳
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I was watching Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and the guy who plays Varun is also in that show as Raman's lawyer. He was there today and yesterday.
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
ROFL its Varun not Barun puhleezz 😆
Anyways, the scenes were adorable <3 Paro finally has her prince charming right in front of her eyes but really sad to know he will die :( Poor Paro, how am I going to control my tears that day? :(

But I am craving PaRud scenes man, the less of them being shown makes me want them more ❤️
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i didn't see the episode yet.
 So Paro's husband's name is Barun!😆
Great cvs!👏
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

i didn't see the episode yet.

So Paro's husband's name is Barun!😆
Great cvs!👏

It's Varun not Barun
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

So Paro has sweet scenes with Varun, and Rudra has sexy scenes with Laila...

It's good to see they are both with other people at the start. Looks like the death of her husband will really hurt this girl. It is not like its someone she just met or something.

This whole thing will be a tough one to watch I think!! Setting the stage for some high octane drama! I didn't know GH was the writer of RR. That would explain "Aman" as well! 

I have not yet seen the show but know everything after visiting the forum yesterday. I have seen the promos and they looked amazing. Have kept up with the news too. But too busy to start watching yet, coz I have to find the time to go online and watch as I am not from India. 

So the question is:

Will Paro consummate her marriage before setting off in that across-the-border bus ?

Did anyone consider that ?
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 it is Varun! Vishal Gandhi looked FINE in the sherwaani and turban. The sweet way he smiled at her was cute.
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you.

But I'm hoping the guy isn't as innocent as he looks, as he's going to die soon.