Varun & Paro romance? - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Maryam.K-

It's Varun.
Haven't watched the episode yet, because my sister stole my ear-phones and won't give it back! Now I'm fighting for those earphones. More like fighting to watch Rangrasiya. :D
Ps: Don't think that I have no other earphones! I have a lot but those earphones are special to me and they are comfortable! 😳
Everyone gone crazy 😆
I think it is Varun! 😳 Loved their scenes ,they were adorable <3
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

I think it is Varun! 😳 Loved their scenes ,they were adorable <3
Yup they were ❤️
Lol it is Varun😆 And yeh I agree with your ost👏 Their scenes were so sweeettt😳😃
So Paro has sweet scenes with Varun, and Rudra has sexy scenes with Laila...

It's good to see they are both with other people at the start. Looks like the death of her husband will really hurt this girl. It is not like its someone she just met or something.

This whole thing will be a tough one to watch I think!! Setting the stage for some high octane drama! I didn't know GH was the writer of RR. That would explain "Aman" as well! 

I have not yet seen the show but know everything after visiting the forum yesterday. I have seen the promos and they looked amazing. Have kept up with the news too. But too busy to start watching yet, coz I have to find the time to go online and watch as I am not from India. 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

So Paro has sweet scenes with Varun, and Rudra has sexy scenes with Laila...

It's good to see they are both with other people at the start. Looks like the death of her husband will really hurt this girl. It is not like its someone she just met or something.

This whole thing will be a tough one to watch I think!! Setting the stage for some high octane drama! I didn't know GH was the writer of RR. That would explain "Aman" as well! 

I have not yet seen the show but know everything after visiting the forum yesterday. I have seen the promos and they looked amazing. Have kept up with the news too. But too busy to start watching yet, coz I have to find the time to go online and watch as I am not from India. 
The show is going Othello way as per buzz they will be a new entry character, very good looking guy. I think he will be a good friend to Paro and Rudra will become jealous and obsessive.   
They are so cute... 😆i loved their moment today...
lo hogayi romance ki the end!! yippie!!!

Whatever left of the Sobti era...the name Barun !!!
The progression of the story, where romance is concerned, so far is well done...the very sweet love story brewing between Varun (I don't think its Barun) and Paro is that of any newly weds looking fwd to their nuptials. And on the other hand the very ruthless Rudra having his sexy liaison with Laila was well shot as well.

I can officially say that I am looking fwd to the upcoming episodes. But the thought of GH behind the screenplay brings a moment of pause for me coz of the way he handled the other serial. He starts off great guns but stumbles after a while. I really hope he brings fresh ideas and keeps the story interesting for a long long time.