zaneta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes.and today was saachi's day..
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .shinchan.

muje saanchi me kuch b aacha nhi laga aaj..
daddy DV ko dialogue maarne se kya??😲
she is still acting immature

Aaj kya immature laga tujhe Aadi?😲
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

We has enough if melodramatic Saachi and all thought of quitting...but after today's episode my faith was reinstalled which I don't know will continue after tomorrow's episode or not...but one thing is for sure...the show rests on DV and Saachi both ...any character is spoiled the charm is lost...today both characters were strong and see what wonders the episode created. They are humans and will make mistakes...even we don't want them perfect but the character should not be butchered. I am very happy today after watching the episode...and thanks Nancy for your FT which you showed to the PH...you keep becoming the forums voice...love you for this.

Vinee...I 'm not expecting much...nor am I keeping my hopes high...bcoz if I don't get what I want to see,I will be diss appointed to the core.So I have decided to take every episode as it comes..not expecting much..baas!!
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Aaj kya immature laga tujhe Aadi?😲

aaj kya mature tha??😲
tht daddy DV talk..hahhaha
if she wud hv tht strong..toh she wud nt hv been gone emotional by DV mom words..which vll happen tomorrow

n d outfits...ewww even tht aadu understood dat DV family is high class n so they shud wear clothes acc to dat
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mystery again...is the third son married? Lo gaya chance...I was expecting that third brother would be a handsome hunk...wo to married uncle hoga.😭

Now that is not the mistery, mistery is why 2nd son only for YG and not for mom, mujhe aapki purani post yaad aagayi, jisme aapne "YG likes girls earlier" diya tha. Kahi ye 2nd son uska nathija tho nahi hai kyonki mom says only 2 sons and he says three.  pati , pathni aur woh...
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

aaj kya mature tha??😲
if she wud hv tht strong..toh she wud nt hv been gone emotional by DV mom words..which vll happen tomorrow

n d outfits...ewww even tht aadu understood dat DV family is high class n so they shud wear clothes acc to dat

Wo to kal hoga na...kal firrse hum use bash karenge...and her dresses were so LS...but that is Saachi...but I am also like that...doesn't really care what others will say...but I dress according to the occasion 
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aaj kya mature tha??😲

chal tu zyada senti mat ho 🤣 bhul bhi Sanchi ki mistakes ko... 😉 ..
.shinchan. thumbnail

Wo to kal hoga na...kal firrse hum use bash karenge...and her dresses were so LS...but that is Saachi...but I am also like that...doesn't really care what others will say...but I dress according to the occasion

i cnt ever relate to her
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes nancy today's episode is realy awsm. I lyk saachi today. N her dialogue is superb. "dv is priceless" i lv dis dialogue saachi ne dil jit liya
.shinchan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: naneta

chal tu zyada senti mat ho 🤣 bhul bhi Sanchi ki mistakes ko... 😉 ..

never..ever

ek baar who falls off frm my eyes n liking can never get up