The episode was really good - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kunalthebest

Ya.. The episode was too good... I think best episode of this year til nw...
Atlast saachi was given gud dialogs..
zameen bhi mei aur DV bhi meri... she was so stern wile saying that...
Aur ye kya Item hain yaar!!!!!! Suparna!!!!!
Actualy the name is too gud..but ab se naam se bhi irritation hone lagi hain!!!!
Aur uske dialogs!!! Woh bhi to anway se badi dhikhthi hain!!!!
Saachi gave karaara jawaab to bhabhi..
btw saachis body double!!!!!! Yukkk.. dat was soo unconvincing..
Kal mummy ke dialogs n poor saachi...

bingo..me too felt the same..she looks older to not only anway but sanchi as well...
jhooti kahin ki 😆
Nancy agreed to whatever u said.I simply loved today's episode.
I wanted a face-off of the two business personnel and I got to see that.WOW!! the dialogues given to sanchi ...too good.Even a  shrewd business man like YG was stunned to see Sanchi like that.A true business women who keeps relation in front of every thing else...but still knows how to do business. Loved her ...talking to her papa before going to meet DV's parents...gathering all the strength.Loved how she was not still convinced with whatever DV's dad said infront of DV to her...about taking test.She was still sensing that something is fishy.Where was this Sanchi? I was in search of this strong Sanchi for long.
And about Suparna...beter not talk about her...😡
Loved the little bit  of romantic scene between DV...thought it wasn't forced into.Loved the way DV was comforting Sanchi.
Precap-I couldn't understand mommy dear logic to break the relation between DV and Sanchi.

Edited by divine_16 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by aparna37

Today's episode was excellent, very happy to see Saanchi's first step to fight for her love DV, and also how DV took his bhabi's remarks about Saanchi's age diff in a sarcastic way. Both were excellent today. SAARUV together rocks!!

agree aparna...Saruv rocked.. 👏 ...
Originally posted by naneta

bingo..me too felt the same..she looks older to not only anway but sanchi as well...
jhooti kahin ki 😆

Haan...when DV said she is my badi bhabhi then for a sec I thought that she is the wife of Anways elder brother. And she also said Goel ghar ki bahuen saath chalati hain...if she is the only bahu then where does the plural come from.

One thing for sure, these Goel's keep women as one step down...only DV seems an exception...Saachi is going to be the luckiest Goel.
Originally posted by divine_16

Nancy agreed to whatever u said.I simply loved today's episode.
I wanted a face-off of the two business personnel and I got to see that.WOW!! the dialogues given to sanchi ...too good.Even a a shrewed business man like YG was stunned to see Sanchi like that.A true business women who keeps relation in front of every thing else...but still knows how to do business. Loved her ...talking to her papa before going to meet DV's parents...gathering all the strength.Loved how she was not still convinced with whatever DV's dad said infront of DV to her...about taking test.She was still sensing that something is fishy.Where was this Sanchi? I was in search of this strong Sanchi for long.
And about Suparna...beter not talk about her...😡
Loved the liitle bit of romantic scene between DV...thought it wasn't forced into.Loved the way DV was comforting DV.
Precap-I couldn't understand mommy dear logic to break the relation between DV and Sanchi.

well said ishani 👏
Not watched episode yet.. Eager to watch it after reading this..😳
Originally posted by naneta

maanti ho na muje...dekha mere FT ka results 😎
Nancy ...then give this FT doses twice/ thrice to the PH ...so that they give us good episodes.I was thinking of quitting the show.
Yes brave saachi ji dv was dashing like always
i guess i m.d only one who doesnt like todays epi tht much..it was ok ok fr me
saanchi superugly suits.. bhabhi batameezi..
Originally posted by kunalthebest

Ya.. The episode was too good... I think best episode of this year til nw...
Atlast saachi was given gud dialogs..
zameen bhi mei aur DV bhi meri... she was so stern wile saying that...
Aur ye kya Item hain yaar!!!!!! Suparna!!!!!
Actualy the name is too gud..but ab se naam se bhi irritation hone lagi hain!!!!
Aur uske dialogs!!! Woh bhi to anway se badi dhikhthi hain!!!!
Saachi gave karaara jawaab to bhabhi..
btw saachis body double!!!!!! Yukkk.. dat was soo unconvincing..
Kal mummy ke dialogs n poor saachi...
U also noticed the BD.So, 5 days shoot taking a toll...BD galore has started.Waise in few episodes back I saw the BD of Prachi's sasuma also.