Posted: 10 years ago
fishy fishy something is very fishy here. zeeshan is definitely not the kind of a guy that aliya should get married to and 3-4 lakhs is this marriage or money making place. i don't like zeeshan nor his family at all🤢🤢🤢🤢 what more they need when they are getting a such an amazing girl as their DIL ( well according to them she is but according to us nope) i thought zeeshan would have said mom what are you doing but hai la he is telling them to increase the amount this is not right at all🤢

i hope they run from the marriage with blacken face, who would want their daughter to marry into this family🤢 this match is no match at all aliya deserves way way better then this sick family.
such a pathetic family.🤢...
agree banu.. dey r such a loosers.. demanding dowry... btw im shikha u remember? 😉
btw second siggy in ur dabba ☺️ ☺️
Not 3-4 lakhs..

They want 20 lakhs...+ all the other things which would easily cost 30 lakhs more (clothes, furniture, jewellery,etc) ...So its more like 40-50 lakhs !!
Originally posted by adithyan

such a pathetic family.🤢...

even now days people like this CHI🤢
Originally posted by TheRisingSun

agree banu.. dey r such a loosers.. demanding dowry... btw im shikha u remember? 😉

losers to core i mean how can they demand for so much😲😲 how can i forget you shikha you are my buddy tuddy re😳
Originally posted by TheRisingSun

btw second siggy in ur dabba ☺️ ☺️

*THUD* i know re☺️
Originally posted by .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">losers to core i mean how can they demand for so much😲😲 how can i forget you shikha you are my buddy tuddy re😳</font>

haan chuddy buddy 😳 I want d marriage to break off.. n aliya shud knw d truth.. n she shud break it off
Originally posted by togepe30

Not 3-4 lakhs..

They want 20 lakhs...+ all the other things which would easily cost 30 lakhs more (clothes, furniture, jewellery,etc) ...So its more like 40-50 lakhs !!

yes you are right i forgot to add this after seeing that sick family😆 this people are nuts to core i mean is this the place to make money na it is marriage not selling girls😡 i am glad zain will ruin this marriage thank god👏👏 for the first time i am happy that aliya will not marry that creep!