Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kaykay

awesome review.👏..really beautiful epi...didn't expect'd paro's wedding to be this grand and the couple is so innocentand shy like any other couple😳 ...its going to be a real blow wen all this is going to end on sad note...paro is really happy and starting to dream about her marriage😳...every expression of her is so beautiful😊...the minutes shared by the couple was really sweet...truly i didn't expect'd this...god...its  going to b really painful to watch😭

really lik'd the way thakur-sa talk'd about his village girls honour👏...that man means it..i''ll give it for him..he does has his share of gud things too...that lechouros old man😡...cnt really digest the way he ogled bindi...go die🤢

Thakur sa is a grey character , while he will do anything to get back at BSD and the indian govt ...he seems to be a good husband and a protector of the girls of the villiage . Tarun is playing the role very well..
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Varun's description reminds of me SJ's first topic in RR. That Paro dreams of someone like Amol Palekar whereas Rudra is more like Dharmendar.

Amol Palekar, he is.

Oh yes , amol palekar and I remember the post 😆 😆 But I think life is peaceful and nice with an amol palekar , sometimes that is 😉
Originally posted by: Guinea

You are welcome ...😊Well I guess the groom has to die for the " real " love story to begin ie between rudra and paro ...

Ahaha i didn't wanted him to stay for Paro , i wanted him so that at least Rudra feels somewhat insecure...
1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely take. Sanaya as innocent, beautiful Paro and Vishal as sweet, handsome groom Varun were good. Loved the cinematography.
pariti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved your analysis...
Beautifully written.. 😊
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. The cute scene between Varun as and paro was really cute very realistic . It is contrast of rudra and Laila  hot scene.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post, Guinea. I loved the episode. But the Kaka's reaction to Bindi really worried me. Do they sell the brides on the other side? Because if the kaka thought Bindi was his DIL why was he checking her out? And these people are not honest. They re already  cheating the Thakursa of his maal. Whats to say they arent operating a brothel on the side. When Rudra was trying to get a good look at the groom I was like ab jali na? But on tge surface the guy seems to be perfect for Paro.  Soft spoken, poetic, and gentlemanly. Not to forget the dimples. But I do hope they keep him positive because that just adds to the impact of Paro's tragedy. 
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post di :):)In monday epi we were burning with hotness and yesterday's we were coated with sweetness and simplicity.wow varun and paro's scene is beautiful.alas this boy gonna die this week.hate thakur sa for playing with simple villager's emotions and defaming BSD and our country.Edited by -BROKEN_ANGEL- - 10 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice Post...Cute PaRun😊 But he's gonna die dis week :(
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great take Guinea.
Loved this episode very much. Paro and Varun scenes were beautiful...especially ore piya. Sanaya enacted the scene beautifully and so did Vishal. 

Thakursa sees Rudra for the first time and that was quite a scene...It was very intense. I am looking forward to their scenes.