Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

If Radha is alive... (Page 2)

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRG

Mj rally mein ja "rahe" hai. That is what the mystery girl said to herself today. She used a more respectful way of adressing a person Confused Iam hoping it was a blooper, or that she turns out to be his younger sis

I have one more concern. In the precap MJ takes Tara's name before closing his eyes. RP might use that against Tara. The gun is in her bag, MJ might not be able to speak & RP might tell the cops that MJ pointed a finger at Tara before loosing consciousness Ouch
Hope FC is around to say the truth.

One more thing, when RP says Aaj MJ ko kaun bachayega, they showed that girl walk in with her walking stick Angry hope he doesn't come back to life because of her.

Tara was rescuing Fahim when this happened!!!!

MJ will come back to life because Tara is there!!!!!

Remember Tara had said ke who use maut ke muh se bhi cheen ke le aayegi!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Edited by Shaina_b - 07 January 2014 at 10:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRG

Mj rally mein ja "rahe" hai. That is what the mystery girl said to herself today. She used a more respectful way of adressing a person Confused Iam hoping it was a blooper, or that she turns out to be his younger sis

I have one more concern. In the precap MJ takes Tara's name before closing his eyes. RP might use that against Tara. The gun is in her bag, MJ might not be able to speak & RP might tell the cops that MJ pointed a finger at Tara before loosing consciousness Ouch
Hope FC is around to say the truth.

One more thing, when RP says Aaj MJ ko kaun bachayega, they showed that girl walk in with her walking stick Angry hope he doesn't come back to life because of her.

Tara can't be framed... because FC will also testify for the accident... & from precap I'm hopeful that only Tara can save MJ... aakhir woh uski secret santa jo hai...Wink

Sehru_life

Dilsha IF-Rockerz
Dilsha
Dilsha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shally_m

Originally posted by Shaina_b

If Radha is alive then I want to kill her!!!!!Angry

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
I'll give you a hand Big smile</font>

Can I also join?i think Radha was kept in dark so that she can recover completely and then make an appearance. Otherwise some nod might attack her. But for that they kept MJ in jail for 9 months. Poor MJ had to suffer a lot. I didn't understand why Raghu kaka was crying during barsi. Was he crying cos he had to do barsi of a living person or he did it of whoever body they kept in her place.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yuks-Sehru_lifemisty85Badtameez_Dil

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsha

Originally posted by shally_m

If Radha is alive then I want to kill her!!!!!Angry

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>
<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
I'll give you a hand Big smile</font>

Can I also join?i think Radha was kept in dark so that she can recover completely and then make an appearance. Otherwise some nod might attack her. But for that they kept MJ in jail for 9 months. Poor MJ had to suffer a lot. I didn't understand why Raghu kaka was crying during barsi. Was he crying cos he had to do barsi of a living person or he did it of whoever body they kept in her place.

It's really confusing... I think MJ doesn't know that she is alive... or may be TOI is wrong...
Dilsha IF-Rockerz
Dilsha
Dilsha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I hope that MJ doesn't come back to life cos of the new entry but Tara. I think she respects MJ a lot or I think the way she addressed him

Badtameez_Dil

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged

I hope that MJ doesn't come back to life cos of the new entry but Tara. I think she respects MJ a lot or I think the way she addressed him

Respect??

Yeh hindi serial hai aur hindi serial mein every new entry is an ex lover!!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Nothing is making sense!!!!!

Honestly Radha was better off dead!!!!!!

angel3142

mastaTmohi IF-Sizzlerz
mastaTmohi
mastaTmohi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

Respect??

Yeh hindi serial hai aur hindi serial mein every new entry is an ex lover!!!!!!DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

EBI promises to be unique! I'd be annoyed if it turns out to be a love triangle. Although if it's a misunderstanding between mriara which will make them stronger then that's another thought!!

Sehru_life

Go to top