Ek Boond Ishq

If Radha is alive... - Page 3

Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: misty85

It's really confusing... I think MJ doesn't know that she is alive... or may be TOI is wrong...

Mamta I hope TOI
Wrong ho 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I really don't think this new entry is Radha! If she was, why was she talking about herself in third person in yesterday's episode? Also, the TC article that I read on Priyal's entry was incredibly vague and confusing! All they really knew for sure was that Priyal was entering the show but who she was going to be playing and what her character's role in the show was going to be was completely unclear! And that makes sense because I don't think they'll be revealing too much of her character too soon! Also both the TOI and TC article have a completely different synopsis about how her character is going to shape up in Mrityunjay's and Tara's life, so we'll just have to see how things unravel and hope for the best! 
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

With the pressure of TVTs, how long can it stay unique??

But if Radha tuns out to be his ex lover then EBI loses both its uniqueness and its loyal viewers like us!!!!!

@blue: I honestly don't think TVTs will be a problem, unless something drastic happens! The TVTs for EBI have been extremely consistent and it has been one of the only shows of Life OK that has maintained a TRP of 1+ from the day of its launch! Usually shows start off strong and then tank in the next few weeks, but the numbers of EBI have been great for the channel and they've done this while maintaining it's unique storyline! 

It's the refreshing and non-cliched storyline that attracts the viewers, and I really think that going down a cliched love triangle path will harm the numbers rather than increase them! So fingers crossed that the CVs refrain from any of that!

@bold: Agreed...after reading the TOI article, I think it will be a mere misunderstanding on Tara's part, which can lead to some really great moments between MriAra! Mrityunjay hasn't told her anything about his past life, so it makes sense that she would jump to conclusions like this! And it will be so much fun to see Mrityunjay dealing with a jealous Tara and trying to clear things up between them! I am absolutely certain that Mrityunjay never had any feelings for Radha...he is completely in love with Tara and the way he is embracing those feelings show that he has never felt this way for anyone before!

And in all honestly, I am really glad that Priyal will be the new entry and not Mala. Because Mala is older and could have been potentially paired with Viraf, but Priyal, Priyal is a almost a kid...a romantic angle between her character and Mrityunjay will be the biggest mismatch! Also, the TC article said that they wanted someone young and innocent for the role, so I am really hoping that they have good character sketch penned for her...I will take anything but a love triangle! 
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

Tara sab kuch sambhal leti!!!!!

She is there to find evidence and save him!!!!!

exactly with radha being dead tara  had so much scope to get mj out of jail  her role wld have been more prominent in  finding the real culprit fighting for mj 

but now that radha is alive the case wld be too simple and radha wld just come and the case wld automatically nullify mj wld be easily out of jail because of radha what wld tara do in all this