Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shally_m

I'll give you a hand 😃</font>

Can I also join?i think Radha was kept in dark so that she can recover completely and then make an appearance. Otherwise some nod might attack her. But for that they kept MJ in jail for 9 months. Poor MJ had to suffer a lot. I didn't understand why Raghu kaka was crying during barsi. Was he crying cos he had to do barsi of a living person or he did it of whoever body they kept in her place.
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsha

Can I also join?i think Radha was kept in dark so that she can recover completely and then make an appearance. Otherwise some nod might attack her. But for that they kept MJ in jail for 9 months. Poor MJ had to suffer a lot. I didn't understand why Raghu kaka was crying during barsi. Was he crying cos he had to do barsi of a living person or he did it of whoever body they kept in her place.

It's really confusing... I think MJ doesn't know that she is alive... or may be TOI is wrong...
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hope that MJ doesn't come back to life cos of the new entry but Tara. I think she respects MJ a lot or I think the way she addressed him
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I hope that MJ doesn't come back to life cos of the new entry but Tara. I think she respects MJ a lot or I think the way she addressed him

Respect??

Yeh hindi serial hai aur hindi serial mein every new entry is an ex lover!!!!!!😒 ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’

Shaina_b thumbnail

Nothing is making sense!!!!!

Honestly Radha was better off dead!!!!!!

mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

</div>
<div>

Respect??

Yeh hindi serial hai aur hindi serial mein every new entry is an ex lover!!!!!!😒😒😒

EBI promises to be unique! I'd be annoyed if it turns out to be a love triangle. Although if it's a misunderstanding between mriara which will make them stronger then that's another thought!!
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Nothing is making sense!!!!!

Honestly Radha was better off dead!!!!!!

radha dead would have complicated matters  more..

atleast her being alive will nullify his case..

now those lame  mother promises remain for Mj , THE reason of his sacrifice... 

and thats psychological!  what else does he need to come out of gandhigiri , only he knows!😡

Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: MastaT

EBI promises to be unique! I'd be annoyed if it turns out to be a love triangle. Although if it's a misunderstanding between mriara which will make them stronger then that's another thought!!

With the pressure of TVTs, how long can it stay unique??

But if Radha turns out to be his ex lover then EBI loses both its uniqueness and its loyal viewers like us!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: bright_star89

radha dead would have complicated matters  more..

atleast her being alive will nullify his case..

now those lame  mother promises remain for Mj , THE reason of his sacrifice... 

and thats psychological!  what else does he need to come out of gandhigiri , only he knows!😡

Tara sab kuch sambhal leti!!!!!

She is there to find evidence and save him!!!!!

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
MJ's christmas wish was that Tara should find her pearl. Tara said to herself she already has her pearl and that is MJ. Now that MJ's life is in danger, it will be Tara who will save him, thereby fulfilling his wish and getting back her pearl.

As to whether Radha is alive, it is a mystery.  It is very mean of Raghu kaka to hide the fact of her being alive when he knows MJ is serving a punishment for killing her.
Edited by Opti - 10 years ago