If Radha is alive...

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
... then whose barsi were Mrityunjay and Raghu Kaka celebrating? [Kaka was crying real tears that day. He is so loyal to Mrityunjay, then why put him through that pain?]
... why is Yug seeking revenge from Mrityunjay? [I used to think Radha is his ex-lover but with the rakhis its probably that she is his sister. How come he doesn't know that his sister is still alive??]
... who was raped an murdered that night if not Radha? And by whom? And why had Mrityunjay taken the blame?

For a moment I felt elation because if Radha is alive then it means hat Mrityunjay can be acquitted because obviously the crime he is accused of didn't happen.
But I feel like it isn't as simple as that (though I seriously hope it is)

What new mystery is Radha going to bring into the show with her?

I just wanna say that I love this show. Each episode is better than they last and they really know how to take the mystery up a notch when they want to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If Radha is alive then I want to kill her!!!!!😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

If Radha is alive then I want to kill her!!!!!😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

I'll give you a hand 😃😃😃😃😃😃
Jenny_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't worry if Radha is alive RP will kill her 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: shally_m

I'll give you a hand 😃😃😃😃😃😃

Thank you!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š

Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mohit_lover

don't worry if Radha is alive RP will kill her 

For the first time I wnt RP to be successful in his mission !
LeenaRG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mj rally mein ja "rahe" hai. That is what the mystery girl said to herself today. She used a more respectful way of adressing a person 😕 Iam hoping it was a blooper, or that she turns out to be his younger sis

I have one more concern. In the precap MJ takes Tara's name before closing his eyes. RP might use that against Tara. The gun is in her bag, MJ might not be able to speak & RP might tell the cops that MJ pointed a finger at Tara before loosing consciousness
Hope FC is around to say the truth.

One more thing, when RP says Aaj MJ ko kaun bachayega, they showed that girl walk in with her walking stick 😡 hope he doesn't come back to life because of her.
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
even wt out radha d stry s so intrstng
Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: LeenaRG

Mj rally mein ja "rahe" hai. That is what the mystery girl said to herself today. She used a more respectful way of adressing a person 😕 Iam hoping it was a blooper, or that she turns out to be his younger sis

I have one more concern. In the precap MJ takes Tara's name before closing his eyes. RP might use that against Tara. The gun is in her bag, MJ might not be able to speak & RP might tell the cops that MJ pointed a finger at Tara before loosing consciousness

One more thing, when RP says Aaj MJ ko kaun bachayega, they showed that girl walk in with her walking stick 😡 hope he doesn't come back to life because of her.

Tara was rescuing Fahim when this happened!!!!

MJ will come back to life because Tara is there!!!!!

Remember Tara had said ke who use maut ke muh se bhi cheen ke le aayegi!!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LeenaRG

Tara can't be framed... because FC will also testify for the accident... & from precap I'm hopeful that only Tara can save MJ... aakhir woh uski secret santa jo hai...😉