Balika Vadhu

Adla badli?

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really didn't find any sense in Daddu's explanation today...yes maybe while Shiv-Anandi stays here all can keep care of Amol but what than when shiv will get transfered...why do CVs forget Shiv is in a transferable job?
I am still not ok with this adoption and a house where there is nadaan bachi like Sanchi Anandi should think before even getting pregnant 
Today i found some kind of unsurity in Shiv...he still doesn't look prepared for adoption...this adoption track is being handled very easily...it's completely based on emotions and nothing else...Anandi said that whatever Saanchi said is her own opnion but in a joint family doesn't every opnion matters becoz Saanchi will interact with Amol on daily basis or is Anandi intending to keep him in one room with no Saanchi/Ira board? 
I know Amol will end up in this house but i feel it's very wrong decision of orphange to send him there like AnSh's anniversary gift
Even if view this track as a normal t.v drama there is absolutely no emotion in it...i feel Anandi's pregnancy would have made a better impact...CVs are going in wrong way...they should have shown Anandi's pregnancy and Ganga's adoption or surrogacy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even if we discount sanchi, Ira is not interested in this adoption and some of her points were very valid too. She is a important person in their lives even if she is not shiv's own mother. Did ansh talk to everyone in the family before deciding to adopt that child? They are living in a joint family. They can't just take decision on their own like this😕. Also i find it weird that why they are not thinking of their own kid 1st!  

From my personal experience I think this is what is practical. In an adoption, no couple gets 100% consent from family members. There are anti thoughts always.

And people like Sanchi are every where. It depends how the parents handle this. And in an adoption the bond does not comes naturally. For a biological child, the bond develops in the womb. To become parents of adopted child you have 2 start staying with the kid.

I loved the way CVs presented the social worker, it is what actually happens in real life.

But I do not know whether you have gone through any adoption, but if you are adopted or adopted a kid, you will understand. Or it is futile to make u understand.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Joint family and adoption? Not heard of. This whole adoption is not really a concept with Indians
That s done very casually. In India , agencies want to know the opinion of the others in the family
Because they want the family to be responsible in case something happens to adopting parents. In 
That case Ira's opinion is very important. Not Sanchi's. Sanchi will leave the house one day after
She gets married( assumng that hapoens). Sanchi is a non entity here. The way it is hapening at KB 
Is , Ira's opinion does not matter here. Because Shiv is not her real son. This might have even
Emboldened Anandi to do exactly as she pleases while giving lectures to Jagia about  respecting the
Wishes of elders and critisising him for doing as he pleases regarding his marriage.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

From my personal experience I think this is what is practical. In an adoption, no couple gets 100% consent from family members. There are anti thoughts always.

And people like Sanchi are every where. It depends how the parents handle this. And in an adoption the bond does not comes naturally. For a biological child, the bond develops in the womb. To become parents of adopted child you have 2 start staying with the kid.

I loved the way CVs presented the social worker, it is what actually happens in real life.

But I do not know whether you have gone through any adoption, but if you are adopted or adopted a kid, you will understand. Or it is futile to make u understand.

I am not saying that in adoption every one agrees to adoption quickly but don't you feel in a house where no one can control saanchi adoption is sutiable...anandi needs to face the reality that saanchi is out of bounds so either she needs to move out or first settle things with saanchi
I had a similar situation with one of the family members and we decided to stay away from the family. Yes Sanchi is nuisance, I do not know how will BV tackle Sanchi. But best AnSh moving to Govt house.
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think this adoption track has been brought to show something 'different' , but creatives want more drama than social message. So we cannot expect that everything will be rational. Consent of family is difficult and every member will have a different view and different threshold of tolerating something depending on their own nature. So Meenu will be more inclined to help Anandi in this than Ira and Sanchi will do everything that will create burden for Anandi. The point is- should a couple go only by family's viewpoint on something like this? Views of Anandi and Shiv matters most in this and they should discuss this in detail. Shiv's official responsibility will not allow him to do much for the child (creatives do not know the duties and responsibilities of a collector) - it is Anandi who has to handle day-to-day work relating to the child. Shiv and Anandi should discuss finding a full time caretaker who can help them in taking care of the child. The family can love the child - but they should not be entrusted with the duty of taking care of the child while Shiv is on duty and Anandi goes for her Bhaili work (if ever she goes). Since the child is six years old already, they should have discussed about his school admission etc. I hate creatives for making the child disabled - perhaps just to garner sympathy and give fuel to Ira- Sanchi type people (Sanchi would not have any point if the child was not wheelchair bound). Staying away from family may be an option, but it not even required given Shiv's transferable job - creatives will not show his transfer is another matter.  
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi selected babblu because he was the most handsome looking kid among those kids. Of course when she came to know that he has arthritis, she became sympathetic to him. Clearly her decision is based on the kid s appearance and sympathy. I would have liked they adopt a kid without looking at one. I am ashamed of such parents who just want to be individualistic rather than adopting all the kids and visiting them frequently like what Ira has been doing for the past many years.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@spuja - should the views of family matter? 
I think yes, because anandi and shiv are living with the family.  Therefore, the child's emotional development will be either enhanced by family or retarded by family interaction. 
and yes, because there is another important issue - which the social worker did not ask yesterday, which social workers do ask... which is, in the awful unfortunate event that shiv and anandi both die together (a plane crash, a car accident etc..) ... will the family still opt to keep amol and give him love and care? 

Because if in that situation, the family is against amol, he will again be bounced back to the orphanage.  They will not want his responsibility.  All these contingencies also have to be taken into consideration. 

Each adoption case is diff n there should not b any set of rules i know some one a single lady who adopted a special need child of five yrs when she was 25 the parents vehemently objected n she had to move away from parents raised the kid for ten years alone then she got married too her husband accepted the kid too now the kid is a grown up man of twenty five years he is independent earning a living too so real life story can b more dramatic