Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

7th Jan JA-JO 'Oh beating heart, so here you are!' (Page 9)

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
if jodha wud have understand jalal earlier n not being a  quick judge she wud have been spared to see this spectacle...sorry to say this...She has thrown a lots of tantrum now its his turn...but m not likng it at all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

there is a limit of positiveness..!!...your post speaks for it.

I sense disgruntlement Abhay...Ouch

history_geek

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

I sense disgruntlement Abhay...

oh...no not at all...
Again u took me the other way !!
I was saying how can u be so positive even after so much of negativity and disgust all around..
It was a good analysis..
Couldnt use smileys ..it would have been clear then.. :p :D LOL

lashy

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

[QUOTE=Sandhya.A]

Sandhya Jodha wants love and believes without loves NO physical relationship from her side..She wants herself to give her heart, her body with soul to Jalaal.
And how exactly does she define love? Open declarations like suryabhaan and haakim? Serenading? Shaayari? There is a hundred times more love in jalal's strong support, understanding and gestures than in those ostensible acts. That jodha doesn't possess the basic womanly instinct or a princess' perception to recognize it is such a sore point of the story.  She is so full of herself and her rajvanshi pride.

Jalaal doesn't believe in love wants physical relationship, as till now he has many such relationships as he being a king women silently gave themselves to him. The same feelings MA & Ruqu kept saying before her...

That she believed it in the beginning is fine.but after all that has trsnspired between them till the shove if she still continues to believe it doesn't fit. If a physical relationship is all he wanted jalal could have had it any time. No body even jo couldn't have stopped him.

On first bangle-breaking scene, he was ready to kiss and if Jodha agreed they would have SR that night itself and later he would have forgotten & thrown her saying --- HE GOT HER...

Jo not bowing & not interested in him even being his wife, is what still driving him go after JO and also some unknown attraction is pulling him, he want  JO to care him, understand his feelings and love him ( HE DID NOT EXPECT THIS EITHER FROM SALIMA OR EVEN FROM RUQU)..

Whatever JJ relationship is now at this stage, I can say jalaal invested so much patience and understand JO very well...

JO started responding saying she doesn't hate & started believe his decision ..She started seeing the goodness in him and telling him he has a heart ad believes he is a good man NOT JALLAD..

That night she wanted to give console & giving confidence by touching his hands saying he can share what ever he feels ... ( As she is still feeling he is happy with the letter) When he come close and told her I AM YOUR'S & YOU ARE MINE.. She realized and back off & pushed him..

Till Jodha doesn't understand her feelings for Jalaal that too she loves him, she can't get ready for SR...

Understand? ??? Is it a pythogoras theorem or raman effect that has to be understood? ??? She has to FEEL. Till she swallows her vanity and opens up her blinkered view she can never do it.

I tell you, jodha is the most undeserving character I have come across in any story or show who is bestowed with more importance and love from the male lead than she deserves.

I think even if both realize  their feelings also they expect the other one to express the love.. Their Egos will not allow them to say openly with MA & Ruqu they will have more MU still everyone realize JJ feeling, but both will blush it JO saying wife duties & it's friendship while Ja saying " He doesn't have a heart" ..

Sandhya I can agree with this statement - thanks abhi

Surprisingly she has seen 'liking and possibly prem' in her devar's eyes for Shivani ! But in Jalal's eyes, she can see only 'Stree ki laalsa'!

Edited by Sandhya.A - 09 January 2014 at 4:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amivplashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Edit

Edited by lashy - 09 January 2014 at 2:33am
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged

oh...no not at all...
I was saying how can u be so positive even after so much of negativity and disgust all around..
It was a good analysis..

Waise, I wouldn't have blamed you even if you were disgruntled... I'm obviously highlighting on the best parts of the a bakwaas track... just to raise spirits in the hope that this might get over soon
Btw, the Zee man told me that Benazir was actually the name of a spy that infiltrated Akbar's palace..shaadyad itne tumke nahin ki hogi shehenshah ke aage peeche..par kyaa pataa LOL..haan vishkanya definitely nahi thee...

Aur haan ye smileys ke binaa naa..baatein adhoori rehti hai... ye P D LOL waala smileys hi use kar dena...
LOL

Edited by lashy - 09 January 2014 at 2:35am

history_geek

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:52am | IP Logged

oh...no not at all...
It was a good analysis..

Waise, I wouldn't have blamed you even if you were disgruntled... I'm obviously highlighting on the best parts of the a bakwaas track... just to raise spirits in the hope that this might get over soon
Btw, the Zee man told me that Benazir was actually the name of a spy that infiltrated Akbar's palace..shaadyad itne tumke nahin ki hogi shehenshah ke aage peeche..par kyaa pataa LOL..haan vishkanya definitely nahi thee...

Aur haan ye smileys ke binaa naa..baatein adhoori rehti hai... ye P D LOL waala smileys hi use kar dena...
LOL

ok...
i am trying to do something to raise these dashed spirits. Trying to have another post today..
Yes, he told me to study chronicles "ShockedagainConfused"...ROFL.to find more on Benazir..Confused...
But, i agree that she must not have danced so much around him...LOL..

in future, i ll always use these p d lol and rofl as well...LOL...otherwise MU may take place here as well.!.
rishbala3018 IF-Sizzlerz
rishbala3018
rishbala3018

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis Thumbs Up

lashy

Go to top