Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

7th Jan JA-JO 'Oh beating heart, so here you are!' (Page 8)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandyg

lashy, love ur take on the episode..i had mixed reactions, but the positive one matches ur takeSmile
Thanks MandyEmbarrassed

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Angel, Nancy, Maddy Hug

11192 and Sandhya, interesting discussions yaar...I'm enjoying reading your viewpoints Smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-111192

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

@111192
 Jalal can  trust MA after all the facade she has put up since his childhood. But Jodha has been shown to doubt MA for quite sometime now (almost after Ruqaiya MC where she is suspicious of MA even after Laaki's  execution). She knows that the lady is capable of manipulating. Yet she believed her and never bothered to cross-check with Jalal or even evaluate him before hurling such a nasty comment. When she believed all his nafrat words on the bangle-breaking-night (aug 12) when he was drunk, it is surprising that she can't believe his confession when intoxicated.

Anyway her 'simplicity' is costing both of them a lot of heartburns.

Jodha believed Jalal's nafrat words because she believed that Jalal was a bad person and hated her from day one...whereas she could not believe his confession because she is still torn between her heart and mind where her heart says he is good person and capable of loving someone whereas her mind still doubts him as she still could not understand him because of his tedapan.

sunshine_sunayushimehra

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

@111192
 Jalal can  trust MA after all the facade she has put up since his childhood. But Jodha has been shown to doubt MA for quite sometime now (almost after Ruqaiya MC where she is suspicious of MA even after Laaki's  execution). She knows that the lady is capable of manipulating. Yet she believed her and never bothered to cross-check with Jalal or even evaluate him before hurling such a nasty comment. When she believed all his nafrat words on the bangle-breaking-night (aug 12) when he was drunk, it is surprising that she can't believe his confession when intoxicated.

Jodha believed Jalal's nafrat words because she believed that Jalal was a bad person and hated her from day one...whereas she could not believe his confession because she is still torn between her heart and mind where her heart says he is good person and capable of loving someone whereas her mind still doubts him as she still could not understand him because of his tedapan.
Ha ha, now we are going round in circles. That is what I'm saying as well. Her mind still doubts him and unreasonably so.

Ever since her 'suicide fiasco' till 'the shove' his behaviour to her has almost been faultless. He has reserved his tedapan only for the likes of the rat king. He has made stinging comments only when her screeches have gone beyond bearable like after the stormy night and on the jashn when BB was caught. If her mind cannot clarify itself after his kaali-ma-bowing, ratanpur fort gifting, fake-pregnancy support and most importantly his having honoured his (mysterious) zubaan under all circumstances and having shown restrain after all these months and doubts his truthfulness on the confession and accuses him of stree ki laalsa, she does need some sound counselling. I repeat...

" she is quick to judge Jalal and laments on each one of his reactions, but never pauses to think what action/word from her would have prompted such a reaction from Jalal. She is yet to learn to look beyond what appears on the surface. Flowery noble words and seemingly gallant action alone are no proof of the love or goodness of a person. "

Surprisingly she has seen 'liking and possibly prem' in her devar's eyes for Shivani ! But in Jalal's eyes, she can see only 'Stree ki laalsa'! 

sunshine_sun111192

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged

@111192

Ha ha, now we are going round in circles. That is what I'm saying as well. Her mind still doubts him and unreasonably so.

Ever since her 'suicide fiasco' till 'the shove' his behaviour to her has almost been faultless. He has reserved his tedapan only for the likes of the rat king. He has made stinging comments only when her screeches have gone beyond bearable like after the stormy night and on the jashn when BB was caught. If her mind cannot clarify itself after his kaali-ma-bowing, ratanpur fort gifting, fake-pregnancy support and most importantly his having honoured his (mysterious) zubaan under all circumstances and having shown restrain after all these months and doubts his truthfulness on the confession and accuses him of stree ki laalsa, she does need some sound counselling. I repeat...

" she is quick to judge Jalal and laments on each one of his reactions, but never pauses to think what action/word from her would have prompted such a reaction from Jalal. She is yet to learn to look beyond what appears on the surface. Flowery noble words and seemingly gallant action alone are no proof of the love or goodness of a person. "

Surprisingly she has seen 'liking and possibly prem' in her devar's eyes for Shivani ! But in Jalal's eyes, she can see only 'Stree ki laalsa'! 

This i agree and feel like laughing how come she could see hakim "tadofying" shivani in one second but could not see Jalal tadofying her all the timeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.A

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged

@111192

Sandhya Jodha wants love and believes without loves NO physical relationship from her side..She wants herself to give her heart, her body with soul to Jalaal..

Jalaal doesn't believe in love wants physical relationship, as till now he has many such relationships as he being a king women silently gave themselves to him. The same feelings MA & Ruqu kept saying before her...

On first bangle-breaking scene, he was ready to kiss and if Jodha agreed they would have SR that night itself and later he would have forgotten & thrown her saying --- HE GOT HER...

Jo not bowing & not interested in him even being his wife, is what still driving him go after JO and also some unknown attraction is pulling him, he want  JO to care him, understand his feelings and love him ( HE DID NOT EXPECT THIS EITHER FROM SALIMA OR EVEN FROM RUQU)..

Whatever JJ relationship is now at this stage, I can say jalaal invested so much patience and understand JO very well...

JO started responding saying she doesn't hate & started believe his decision ..She started seeing the goodness in him and telling him he has a heart ad believes he is a good man NOT JALLAD..

That night she wanted to give console & giving confidence by touching his hands saying he can share what ever he feels ... ( As she is still feeling he is happy with the letter) When he come close and told her I AM YOUR'S & YOU ARE MINE.. She realized and back off & pushed him..

Till Jodha doesn't understand her feelings for Jalaal that too she loves him, she can't get ready for SR...

I think even if both realize  their feelings also they expect the other one to express the love.. Their Egos will not allow them to say openly with MA & Ruqu they will have more MU still everyone realize JJ feeling, but both will blush it JO saying wife duties & it's friendship while Ja saying " He doesn't have a heart" ..

Sandhya I can agree with this statement -

Edited by abhi786 - 08 January 2014 at 6:59am
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hey thanks guys... lovely discussions... btw, sorry abhi I forgot to mention your name Hug

Edited by lashy - 08 January 2014 at 7:15am
history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
there is a limit of positiveness..!!...your post speaks for it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Go to top