Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

7th Jan JA-JO 'Oh beating heart, so here you are!' (Page 6)

jodah IF-Dazzler
jodah
jodah

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
good analysis todays episode was ok all i want they end benazir track soon then contineou with hakeem shivani track & abul mali too will be joining the party soon ..
 i hope the JA writers will not overdose us with many tracks because still we are in benazir track shock LOL
- when Jodha was trying to save his life and those special doctors had been stopped by Adham's and Shareef's soldiers on their way to Agra) Shocked doctors ki insult LOL they were hakeems LOL or i can say late hakeems  LOL benazir dance was near yet way far from belly dancing LOL
thanks a lot Embarrassed

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheIronLady

Originally posted by disha15

Wait,komal is a south indian too?  \seriously?Dancing I have way too many akkas and tangis I haven't been aware of.
Satyanash, I am not.LOL Dishtv sorry to break this news to you.

Stern Smile

Why were u using "akka" and "amma" then? LOL

Thats y i got confused LOL
TheIronLady Goldie
TheIronLady
TheIronLady

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Wait,komal is a south indian too?  \seriously?Dancing I have way too many akkas and tangis I haven't been aware of.

Stern Smile

Amma word toh I use frequently, I call my grand ma as amma.Embarrassed

About that akka and kanna word, actually Lashykka is teaching me some of South Indian words and I'm loving it.LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by TheIronLady - 07 January 2014 at 2:51pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
lashy great analysis yaar...Hug
to be honest...i want ben to kiss/bite jallu...jodha saves him...end the torture of ben and revenge track...i can't tolerate anymore...its beyond limits now...

the not-so-bachelor party sucks big time...Dead

coming to my analysis

i thought ben kiss adham...and kaam khatam...chukana from one hurdle in Akdha love story...but it seems did not happen...Angry...MA would have a shock of her life...LOL

Jalazir scenes were puke-worthy...i don't want to write much in details...Dead...instead of shaking her hands...she had ample time to spread her venom on jallu...she wasted her time in her naagin dance...jallu even kiss her hands as a friendly gesture and that idiot just wasted her time doing nagin dance...AngryROFL

Mr Shahenshah Raas-Leela Days Are Gone

Mr Shahenshah is deadly drunk...and he only imagines jodha everywhere...its a say...when you are drunk...your soul comes out...and thats what happened to jallu...he tried to show off to the world even to jodha that he has everything in the world...he has all the women who are yearning for his one sight...he has all the women he can spend nights with...he is heartless that he claims...but the truth is when he is drunk...his soul comes out and shows the person he is...so in this whole scene shows how much madly he is in love and obsessed with jodha that he could not enjoy himself...he could not be happy...he has turn into a loyal husband...other than jodha...he has no interest in any other women...its sad to say he doesn't have interest to spend nights with even ruqaiya or salima...all he yearns for jodha's touch...her affection...her love...her emotional attachment...for him..."i hate u" is just a nautanki from Mr Shahenshah as he wants to show the world and jodha he is heartless...and also he is too heartbroken and hurt by jodha during the rejection night...he could not forget the rejection night...its still strongly stored into his brain memory...for once though in drunken state...he confess his feelings and emotions to jodha...for once he realise that he has a heart...but what he got in return...pain...heartbroken...rejection from the women he loved...he just making a clever move...before jodha rejects him...he rejects her by pushing her away from him like she did during the rejection night...a tit for tat...but the dumb Shahenshah doesn't know that its ben that he pushed away from him...the moral of this scenes...the man is completely obsessed and in deep love with jodha...no matter how many womens he spend nights with even with his other wives...no matter how many womens comes and throw themselves upon him...he can never be physical with any womens becos his mind...heart and soul is control by jodha...and even if we look at the pattern...after jodha entered his life...he have stop spending nights with any of his wives even ruqaiya...all night only thinking abt jodha...meeting jodha...making excuses for jodha...this is not the same jallu who spend nights with other ladies...before jodha enter his life...jodha has changed his womansing ways...no matter what real history says...but currently our jallu is totally loyal and faithful to jodha...as he did not have any kind of relationships with other womens after he married jodha...which is something different when he was with ruqaiya and salima...we all know he spend nights with pinash begum and other ladies...this jallu we saw tdy was totally jodha's jallu...i hope the letter MU is solved...otherwise this revenge mode of jallu is not going to end any time soon...

Jodha-Kanha Conversation-Jealousy

in the whole trashy epi...this was the most beautiful scene...no matter how much jallu insults jodha...humiliate her...make her jealous...mistrust her...misunderstand...as his wife...his better-half...she does her duties and stand as a shield for her husband...thats truly a wife...a soulmate

sometimes i love the stubborness of jodha...i love the way she disobey MA orders and gate crash into the party...and caught jallu red-handed with ben...she was so jealous and angry that she wanted to kill both of them...her expressions were raging...but she has no say...he is a king...he can do anything he wants and she knows...he spend nights with many ladies...i feel bad for her...reason...she didn't know that her drunk husband was actually imagining her the whole time...he has nothing to do with ben at that moment when she was there...she storm in anger...

she cries her heart out to her best friend kanha...and i loved the whole convo...especially the part she says to kanha that you too had many womens in your life...you too have spend many nights with other womens...but what is the meaning of the relationship you share with radha that the whole universe and world merge your name together as Radha Krishna...i really love the words from jodha...it was so touching...the word is "Love " that merge Radha Krishna as one soul...Lord Krishna is a ladies man...but truly he belongs to Radha...his mind...soul...heart belong to Radha only...thats what jallu is too...he is a ladies man...but his mind...heart...soul belongs to only Jodha...jodha tears will not go wasted as her name will be merge just like Radha Krishna...its Jodha Akbar

if tdy jallu's life is saved its becos of jodha prayers...her devotion...her love...her passion for her husband...she did not realise it yet but her soul does...at that point of time i felt lord krishna came into jallu's mind...disguise himself as jodha and play mind games with him that leads to ben's push...otherwise he would have been death at the moment...jodha is satyavan savitiri at that moment...i wonder how his other begums can sleep peacefully including ruku n salima(though i love her)...knowing that day by day jallu's life is in danger...they know all abt his enemies striking at him every moment...yet they are so peaceful...only jodha is restless...she is truly the wife of jallu...no wonder jallu loves jodha madly becos...noone have cared for him in such divine manner...

MA-Benazir Convo

MA has the best and meaningful dialogue...she could see that jallu is madly in love with jodha that her memories haunts him...he can never be anyone's except for jodha...

and she told the truth to ben...which i appreciate her tdy...any beautiful women can never seduce a man whose mind...heart and soul is controlled by another women...in jallu's case...its his own wife jodha...that women can throw any arrows of love and seduction but it will not affect the man when he is madly in love with his wife...

everyone in the palace could see that Akdha are madly in love...even ben who is a guest in Agra could see they are madly in love...but only our Akdha are dumbheads...giving more importance to their egos...

MH-Jodha Adorable Relationship

oh god why is MH is negative in real history...i really like him with Akdha and shivani...for once i want a fictionalised history for this track...i can't see him negative...he is so adorable and perfect devar...

jodha is old-fashion...unlike shivani who is mordern...which is obvious...its becos of her parents and people...she married a mughal...whom she hates to the core...but they way she spoke abt MH-shivani alliance to HB...shows what a long journey she came...from hating the mughals to accept them with whole heart...shows that her perspective for the mughals have changed...hell will break loose if shivani's truth is out

i wish ShiKim marriage happens...they look so cute together...but going by history...they need to make MH negative...and Abul Malli coming to Agra...the stage is set for another beloved of jallu turning against him...i wonder how can i hate this guy in future...

Benazir's History

not interested to know...but since its shown...its high time she spreads her venom on Abul Malli and his team...

MA-Jallu-Jodha Convo

i hate the fact that jodha becomes the topic of discussion b/w MA-jallu...jodha topic has become daily basis for this two...

wow...jallu cannot remember that he pushed ben...but he could remember jodha rejection and her push...

MA-jodha meet...not as much fire...but it looks MA enjoys jodha's jealousy...

once again jodha meets jallu to inform him abt his life in danger...but its going to deaf ears for sure till jodha risk her life to save him...jallu invites ben to tell her sorry...it looks like jodha will know that jallu did not spend the night with ben or any other women that night...she will be maan hi maan happy abt it...her tedha shahenshah very much belongs to her

Precap

i am confused...i am sure jallu has something on his sleeves...the way he look at jodha...but since Bharmal is here...instead of talking abt marriage alliance...i want Bharmal to bring back his elder daughter back to Amer...i can't see her getting humiliated and insulted every moment in her own palace and by her own husband

Spoilers

i feel the spoiler of jallu will be intimate with ben imagining jodha is going to be true...he is trying to do a damage control...but too bad once again jodha control his mind...soul and heart...how long will he control his feelings...he will pour it out...just when its getting to intimate and ben gets the chance to bite him...jodha will save him...she might take the bite too...than only jallu's brains will function properly...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110LoveRomance0akdhadeewaanii111192lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks jodah Embarrassed loool abt the doc hakim and ben belly dancing bits...

Mages, absolutely beautiful analysis dear...excellent ...agreed with every word Clap

Edited by lashy - 07 January 2014 at 4:06pm
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Stern Smile

Amma word toh I use frequently, I call my grand ma as amma.Embarrassed

About that akka and kanna word, actually Lashykka is teaching me some of South Indian words and I'm loving it.LOLEmbarrassed

Oh aisa kya LOL

Shradha di,we shud probably teach her some "useful" words Wink ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Lashy,

I normally try to view things intending to inject humour wherever possible. But not with your post today.

Simply loved everything in blue. You echoed my thoughts.

After a very long time, I liked Jodha today (only in the initial scenes though... the only other time I've liked her of late, was the scene just before 'the shove'). But I only wish she had been perceptive enough with womanly intuitions earlier itself and didn't wait to see today's spectacle to realise that Shahenshah se usko farak padtha hai. Though she is still scared(?) to admit to herself that she loves him. But why the continued fear even after hearing his confessions and seeing his sense of justice and fairness?

Jalal's feelings are more understandable. 'I have no heart' is his safest fortress against any possible hurt. He thinks he is safe within. He let slip once, opened up his innermost feelings to one woman and was shoved by her. It will become doubly difficult for him to open up again until she takes the steps now. But will she?

How can Jodha believe what Jalal said that night was true...as in fit of anger Jalal himself undone all what he said that night by equating Jodha with 1000 other woman in the harem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyOelasingh

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
lashy, love ur take on the episode..i had mixed reactions, but the positive one matches ur takeSmile

Go to top