Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

i have a feeling jalal might announce that he is also marrying benazir,i hope that dosent happen though,but yes we could see jalal's pain thru his drunk demeanor,but then why does he still joke around and tease jodha if he hates her so so much...

Apart from Butchering his character so much, theyve also shown enough nonsense in the form of jalal making Ben sit beside him on the royal throne and all...which could have NEVER happened...if they show a marriage announcement, it just goes to.show that theyd go to any extent to earn a few extra bucks! 😑 Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful analysis lashy πŸ‘πŸ‘
ur positivity bang on!! πŸ‘πŸΌ.
even if she is in love she shud remain silent n she will be in silent m sure ...jalal never went to her it was her assumed letter that made him go to her..jalal also love jo ..he went to other, others wait for him but here the case is different...πŸ˜‰
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lashy I am quite angry at Jalal today!πŸ₯± I understand he was rejected and thrown away by Jodha that night and he couldn't get over it...I'm angry coz he kissed Benazir's hand, was enjoying her company rather say touching him.😑 He only pushed her when imagined Jodha in her.πŸ₯±
"hum aapse nafrat karte hai Jodha Begum" totally opposite to his feelings...
"Jalal who is not emotionally aware that his feelings for Jodha have already moved on to the next level , pushed her away - he is guarding his misconception that he is indeed 'heartless'. He fears ever having to accept the fact that he has a heart and it beats for HER - the one woman who's never reciprocated his affections in kind so far." πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

u said it all ! beautifully written.😳

Today Jodha was at her best! The way she said "Shehenshah chahe kisike saath bhi ratri vyatit kare unhe har woh sankat se duur rakhna, unki sadev suraksha karna Kanha" awwwπŸ€— 
"Shehenshah ne kitni Begumein aur Daasiyo ke saath ratri vyatit ki hai humein kabhi bura nahi laga toh phir aaj Benazir ke saath unhe dekhke humein itna bura kyu lagraha hai?"
Jodha u have ur answers...u r in LOVE my dear...😳

Jodha is very near to realize her feelings.

only scene I loved today was her conversation with Kanha.

in one scene she was praying for her husband's salamati in another scene Jalal imagines Jodha and throws Benazir away...he is saved ! a good scene indeed.πŸ‘πŸΌ

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

Fankly speaking i was thora confused over the dakka scene...bura bhi laga tha...u cleard it for me...ur right ma s dialogue sumd it up...indeed jo was close...rather she has become very close to jalal...

And one more thng ... I didnt get why jodha mentnd radha...whats her point

Why PP? Why the doubt dear...
Krishna ji tede, jalal teda
Krishna ji loved girls and gopiya attention, teasing girls, taking one gopis name to make another jealous etc etc...jalal is currently doing the same...
Krishna ji shaatir, jalal shaatir till a track back πŸ˜†
Krishna ji partial to his loved ones, jalal partial to his loved ones
So, jodha wants to rise above all this jealously between gopis i.e. Baandhi begum etc, to become jalals radha 😳
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lashy,

I normally try to view things intending to inject humour wherever possible. But not with your post today.

Simply loved everything in blue. You echoed my thoughts.

After a very long time, I liked Jodha today (only in the initial scenes though... the only other time I've liked her of late, was the scene just before 'the shove'). But I only wish she had been perceptive enough with womanly intuitions earlier itself and didn't wait to see today's spectacle to realise that Shahenshah se usko farak padtha hai. Though she is still scared(?) to admit to herself that she loves him. But why the continued fear even after hearing his confessions and seeing his sense of justice and fairness?

Jalal's feelings are more understandable. 'I have no heart' is his safest fortress against any possible hurt. He thinks he is safe within. He let slip once, opened up his innermost feelings to one woman and was shoved by her. It will become doubly difficult for him to open up again until she takes the steps now. But will she?
Edited by Sandhya.A - 10 years ago
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow..di..it's so nice seeing again a post from you and highlights of royal lue, indeed cvs are making their way to come back to the track..😊..
and the words where jodha draws the comparison between radha krishna relationship with her not-still-understood relationship are just ringing in my ears, such an appropriate comparison..πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

yup Jodha and Jalal both are occupied with each others thought, the whole agra can see it, except this two..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and the arabic music was good but it was not any dance, at least to my opinion, as she was trying to hypnotize jalal moving her hands..and if someone moves hand in front of my face and eyes, I will surely feel disgusted..so Rajat must had a tough time while shooting for that scene..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, it's equally irritating to all..πŸ₯±..and she was so slow to kiss him that a total day  would pass before she can make her way to his lips..waise, it's good as it saved my jallu's life.😳😳

waise  for Jodha, it was fantabulous episode..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis akka..and frankly, thanks to this positive analysis I'm happier about the episode than I was till sometime back!πŸ€—
The Jodha-Kanha secne was the best scene for me today..it was a beautiful, yet confused and finally possessive Jo asking Kanha to clear her doubts about her feelings for Jalal and also save him from danger..😳
Loved your view of the Jalal pushing Ben part..you've explained it really well. His feelings are understandable..he can't bring himself to be hurt any more..that night is still fresh in his mind..Maham's monologue at the end was best.. she really can't keep Jo away from Jalal, how much ever she tries to!πŸ˜›
Hakim-Jo friendship is something I've grown fond of too..sad he's gonna turn bad..
Precap...Jalal's looks say he has something up his sleeve..let's see.

P.S- Don't get how Ben is supposed to be an amazing dancer..she hardly did anything..I didn't like it one bitπŸ₯±

Edited by baubles - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamy267

Lashy I am quite angry at Jalal today!πŸ₯± I understand he was rejected and thrown away by Jodha that night and he couldn't get over it...I'm angry coz he kissed Benazir's hand, was enjoying her company rather say touching him.😑 He only pushed her when imagined Jodha in her.πŸ₯±
"hum aapse nafrat karte hai Jodha Begum" totally opposite to his feelings...
"Jalal who is not emotionally aware that his feelings for Jodha have already moved on to the next level , pushed her away - he is guarding his misconception that he is indeed 'heartless'. He fears ever having to accept the fact that he has a heart and it beats for HER - the one woman who's never reciprocated his affections in kind so far." πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I understand your frustrations Tamy, but we need to see it from the perspective of a 16th century king who had many wives etc...this sort of attention would not have been new to him. Besides, they have portrayed him as one who is not entirely averse to female attention😳. Fine, even if we keep the polygamous angle apart - look at it this way, its the first time they've shown that despite having no physical relationship with Jodha, he's still not able to take ahead the physical relationship with anyone else...

The line that he said 'She doesn't become mine and doesn't allow me to be someone else's either' was sort of proved today...he tried to disprove it, but it didn't happen!

He is an egoistic man -a king...why will he want to show that he's brooding and lamenting over the dhakka out of her room/life that day. On the contrary, he wants to show both her AND HIMSELF that he can enjoy life WITHOUT HER just as much. 
In a way, this scene can be explained as a continuation of the kiss scene - he could not have taken it any further that day either - however, happy he looked when he started off!

It just goes to show that, his assumptions about NOT NEEDING Jodha and hating her have all been proved wrong!

As for Jodha, she was undoubtedly adorable!πŸ‘
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Aashi--

Awesome analysis lashy di!!!
I was worried you might not do one since the mood in the forum is pretty damp ...I did not find the epi cringe-worthy except for the Benazir's hand movements of course 🀣

Finally jodha is realizing her feelings for jalal

No comments...only res πŸ˜›
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi003

wow..di..it's so nice seeing again a post from you and highlights of royal lue, indeed cvs are making their way to come back to the track..😊..

and the words where jodha draws the comparison between radha krishna relationship with her not-still-understood relationship are just ringing in my ears, such an appropriate comparison..πŸ‘
Yup I LOVED it..see my explanation to ppluv's post too...😳

yup Jodha and Jalal both are occupied with each others thought, the whole agra can see it, except this two..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I KNOW...😑
and the arabic music was good but it was not any dance, at least to my opinion, as she was trying to hypnotize jalal moving her hands..and if someone moves hand in front of my face and eyes, I will surely feel disgusted..so Rajat must had a tough time while shooting for that scene..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, it's equally irritating to all..πŸ₯±..and she was so slow to kiss him that a total day  would pass before she can make her way to his lips..waise, it's good as it saved my jallu's life.😳
I would have swat her hands away like swatting a fly away πŸ˜† pagal Ben ji!

waise  for Jodha, it was fantabulous episode..πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
She was AMAZING...πŸ‘
thanks dearest