Jodha Akbar

7th Jan JA-JO 'Oh beating heart, so here you are!' - Page 7

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Ha ha, now we are going round in circles. That is what I'm saying as well. Her mind still doubts him and unreasonably so.

Ever since her 'suicide fiasco' till 'the shove' his behaviour to her has almost been faultless. He has reserved his tedapan only for the likes of the rat king. He has made stinging comments only when her screeches have gone beyond bearable like after the stormy night and on the jashn when BB was caught. If her mind cannot clarify itself after his kaali-ma-bowing, ratanpur fort gifting, fake-pregnancy support and most importantly his having honoured his (mysterious) zubaan under all circumstances and having shown restrain after all these months and doubts his truthfulness on the confession and accuses him of stree ki laalsa, she does need some sound counselling. I repeat...

" she is quick to judge Jalal and laments on each one of his reactions, but never pauses to think what action/word from her would have prompted such a reaction from Jalal. She is yet to learn to look beyond what appears on the surface. Flowery noble words and seemingly gallant action alone are no proof of the love or goodness of a person. "

Surprisingly she has seen 'liking and possibly prem' in her devar's eyes for Shivani ! But in Jalal's eyes, she can see only 'Stree ki laalsa'! 

This i agree and feel like laughing how come she could see hakim "tadofying" shivani in one second but could not see Jalal tadofying her all the timeπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Ha ha, now we are going round in circles. That is what I'm saying as well. Her mind still doubts him and unreasonably so.

Ever since her 'suicide fiasco' till 'the shove' his behaviour to her has almost been faultless. He has reserved his tedapan only for the likes of the rat king. He has made stinging comments only when her screeches have gone beyond bearable like after the stormy night and on the jashn when BB was caught. If her mind cannot clarify itself after his kaali-ma-bowing, ratanpur fort gifting, fake-pregnancy support and most importantly his having honoured his (mysterious) zubaan under all circumstances and having shown restrain after all these months and doubts his truthfulness on the confession and accuses him of stree ki laalsa, she does need some sound counselling. I repeat...

" she is quick to judge Jalal and laments on each one of his reactions, but never pauses to think what action/word from her would have prompted such a reaction from Jalal. She is yet to learn to look beyond what appears on the surface. Flowery noble words and seemingly gallant action alone are no proof of the love or goodness of a person. "

Surprisingly she has seen 'liking and possibly prem' in her devar's eyes for Shivani ! But in Jalal's eyes, she can see only 'Stree ki laalsa'! 

Sandhya Jodha wants love and believes without loves NO physical relationship from her side..She wants herself to give her heart, her body with soul to Jalaal..

Jalaal doesn't believe in love wants physical relationship, as till now he has many such relationships as he being a king women silently gave themselves to him. The same feelings MA & Ruqu kept saying before her...

On first bangle-breaking scene, he was ready to kiss and if Jodha agreed they would have SR that night itself and later he would have forgotten & thrown her saying --- HE GOT HER...

Jo not bowing & not interested in him even being his wife, is what still driving him go after JO and also some unknown attraction is pulling him, he want  JO to care him, understand his feelings and love him ( HE DID NOT EXPECT THIS EITHER FROM SALIMA OR EVEN FROM RUQU)..

Whatever JJ relationship is now at this stage, I can say jalaal invested so much patience and understand JO very well...

JO started responding saying she doesn't hate & started believe his decision ..She started seeing the goodness in him and telling him he has a heart ad believes he is a good man NOT JALLAD..

That night she wanted to give console & giving confidence by touching his hands saying he can share what ever he feels ... ( As she is still feeling he is happy with the letter) When he come close and told her I AM YOUR'S & YOU ARE MINE.. She realized and back off & pushed him..

Till Jodha doesn't understand her feelings for Jalaal that too she loves him, she can't get ready for SR...

I think even if both realize  their feelings also they expect the other one to express the love.. Their Egos will not allow them to say openly with MA & Ruqu they will have more MU still everyone realize JJ feeling, but both will blush it JO saying wife duties & it's friendship while Ja saying " He doesn't have a heart" ..

Sandhya I can agree with this statement -

Edited by abhi786 - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thanks guys... lovely discussions... btw, sorry abhi I forgot to mention your name πŸ€— Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
there is a limit of positiveness..!!...your post speaks for it.
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if jodha wud have understand jalal earlier n not being a  quick judge she wud have been spared to see this spectacle...sorry to say this...She has thrown a lots of tantrum now its his turn...but m not likng it at all...
lashy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: history_geek

there is a limit of positiveness..!!...your post speaks for it.

I sense disgruntlement Abhay...
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lashy

I sense disgruntlement Abhay...

oh...no not at all...
Again u took me the other way !!
I was saying how can u be so positive even after so much of negativity and disgust all around..
It was a good analysis..
Couldnt use smileys ..it would have been clear then.. :p :D LOL
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Edited by Sandhya.A - 10 years ago

lashy thumbnail

Edit
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: history_geek

oh...no not at all...
Again u took me the other way !!
I was saying how can u be so positive even after so much of negativity and disgust all around..
It was a good analysis..
Couldnt use smileys ..it would have been clear then.. :p :D LOL

Waise, I wouldn't have blamed you even if you were disgruntled... I'm obviously highlighting on the best parts of the a bakwaas track... just to raise spirits in the hope that this might get over soon
Btw, the Zee man told me that Benazir was actually the name of a spy that infiltrated Akbar's palace..shaadyad itne tumke nahin ki hogi shehenshah ke aage peeche..par kyaa pataa πŸ˜†..haan vishkanya definitely nahi thee...

Aur haan ye smileys ke binaa naa..baatein adhoori rehti hai... ye P D LOL waala smileys hi use kar dena...
πŸ˜†
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago