*Peeks through* Rangrasiya, you are actually okay. =P

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
*Peeks through the curtains* Hi... *laughs nervously* Erm, I'm quite late in introducing myself aren't I? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
For those of you that don't know, I'm Zahara and yes, the H is silent.😎 Those that do know me, muahaha hey guys =P

So, what do I say about Rang Rasiya? Well, I'll be honest I was a little hesitant on whether to watch the show or not even though the promos looked good - but I'm not quite fond of the PH - but you know what? I decided to buckle up and watch. And it's good.  I now understand why many people were fangirling over it! The gorgeous setting of Rajasthan, to the amazing cinematography, to the ever brilliant title track!

And And AND: Sanaya Irani & Ashish Sharma of course.

Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of Sanaya [don't throw things at me yet! :P] - but she is amazinglyawesome as Paro! Honestly, I like Sanaya as much as I like how Paro is portrayed: strong yet vulnerable, scared yet loving. Sanaya has got Paro's emotions spot on! My favourite scene so far was in yesterdays' episode where she tries on her wedding dress and has that moment of glee! *too many feels!*

And then...Ashish Sharma. I'm guilty of saying he is an average actor.😡 After seeing him in RSSI - where I disliked his acting - Ashish has seriously raised the bar! & now I can't think of anyone else playing Rudra except him! I like how complicated Rudra is - like the more straightforward Paro is, the more complicated Rudra is. He is hurting but he keeps people away whereas Paro, who herself is hurting, let's people into her life. That's the biggest difference between them, and the irony that after Paro's husband is killed and kidnapped by Rudra, he is actually letting her into his life.

About Laila - I like the actress and think she's playing the role well - I like how Laila brings out another layer to Rudra, and that's where I really hope she is not negative but helps Paro or something. Where Laila brings out Rudra's personality, it'll be Paro who'll bring out his soul. Don't mind Laila-Rudro as much [the scene between them was BOLD but then again things like this does happen] because Paro&Rudra aren't a couple YET - but I will be really annoyed if when he and Paro do fall for each other, and Laila comes in, Rudra hurts Paro. But here's wishing for nothing like that to happen! *fingers crossed*

If this forum doesn't scare me too much, I'll try being active hereπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post .. 😊
Welcome to rr forum πŸ€—
Definitely this forum is not
scary.. πŸ˜†
be active 😳
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Zahara πŸ€— I don't think this forum is scary at all! Do post!
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post!!
Honestly am not a fan of Nautanki shows!!
i liked Ashish scenes n his story till now!! they really r doing awesome job building his char!! Laila n Rudra scene was hawt!!
i know it is gonna be Parud's story but for now i will ship laila n rudra!!
About SI i am waiting for the twist with her char! waiting for Parud story to start!!
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome Zahara(with a silent h) πŸ€— πŸ˜†
The forum isn't scary and do we active πŸ˜³
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
hi dear
very nice post

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wecomr dear...you have not watched ashish in gunaho ka devta and chandergupt maurya. ..then you could have judged how great actor he is. ..agree rssi was a big mistake and this show really wasted his talent. Thanks for nice words for my hero ashish. ..loving sanaya and rr too.
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome Zahara !!
Ahh...this forum is not at all scary except for the fact that sometimes you may find some psychos here and there..but don't bother !
I'm sure u'r gonna enjoy a lot - especially the gazillion posts about Rudra not being a Virgin πŸ˜†
Hope u have fun !
Edited by Arshi-Nikita123 - 10 years ago
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi and welcome to the forumπŸ˜ƒ
I too was hesitant to catch the show as u know NF has a certain knack for ruining showsπŸ˜†
But this show is going really well and Sanaya and Ashish are perfect😳
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi! Welcome to RR forum and lovely post!