Diya Aur Baati Hum

Rahul naam tho suna hoga

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Well today more than SURYA scene I enjoyed the cute canteen scene. Rahul appears cute and well his intention is clear. He loves to flirt and wants to be in the company of 2 lady cadets in his batch. The way he showed chivalry to Sandhya as he moved from her path, directly coming and sitting in front of Roma and Sandhya. Flirting with Roma and before he could ask about Sandhya Roma answering on her behalf. Then the way he goes all around for the love of his jalebi. 

Sandhya will get his full loyalty if she tells her husband is a halwai and will feed him loads and loads of tasty jalebi if he supports her ðŸ˜ƒ

WOW hope CVs show a nice friendship between these 3 guys Sandhya, Rahul and Roma. Roma really looks smart and appealing. A cute confident girl who just enjoys being in academy and wants to strike a nice friendship with the only other lady cadet available. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
flirt?? really shruthi? is it good to show a future IPS officer in that light...errr...guess I need to watch the epi
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah noticed... u r right ji!
shruthiravi thumbnail
@niruba it is not anything bad. it was cute and I would say harmless flirting. Reminded me of training days. 
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=shruthiravi]@niruba it is not anything bad. it was cute and I would say harmless flirting. Reminded me of training days.  [/QUOTE

It was nice scene
On the first meeting trying to build up a comredeship
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

flirt?? really shruthi? is it good to show a future IPS officer in that light...errr...guess I need to watch the epi

must watch then 😉..enough of HG and RM 😆
Edited by nep3 - 10 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@nep exactly it was a different scene and I guess everyone will enjoy it to the core after suffering Bhabo and diffident Sandhya for past few days. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vasanthima

oh ok then... i understand now...dont use the word flirt please im allegic to it ðŸ˜†

Mariaaly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I Really enjoyed too Lunch scene.. Esp Rahul and Roma they both looked much chill, confident and sharp than Sandhya. 
I don't like Sandhya behaviour today, All she thinking about Suraj, Bhabo and Parivaar.. 
Agrima Singh rightly said in her speech you have to forget about your family, Otherwise you won't concentrate on ur Goal and difficult tasks given by Her. She was actually so Right ! 

Sandy what happened dear? You wont be like this. I know you changed alot after your Millan with your husband.. But Now you've to concentrate on Your Parents Your Suraji's Dream! Be mature and practical now! 
- Baki sab bhi tou 11months k liye apne apne ghar walo se alag hue hein, sirf ek tmhei tou jag se nirali nahi hona.. Hmm ? 

Today Sandhya really dissapoint me. I think once all Rathi's gone she'll be okay.. BUT all she thinking about them.. Missing them.. ðŸ˜¡ They sure gonna repeat all old scenes during training. Nooo pls NOOO! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ 

Bhabo thinks her beendani could win that Trophy easily .. She even dont concentrate on her studies properly. The precap was shown today during computer class all she thinking about her parivaar.  I dont think so she even could win that trophy. Ips banjae wo bhi kafi hai, wo bhi iss situation mei. 
- Sandhya You Have To RECOVER baby Asap! 
You NEED Serious FOCUSED Only on your Training! 

Sandhya ka confused face i cant tolerate NOW! 
I want a Mature Confident Bold & Strong Sandy! 

P.s ThankGod Kal Bhabo and all Rathis Dafa Hojae gae! Finally yepeee.. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›
Edited by Mariaaly - 10 years ago
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

oh...not seen the epi yet sounds good!!!!😊 nice to hear sandy has friends...