10 Mani Kadhaigal - Ethir Veetu Paiyan - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Supree and Srima for the information.

We do not subscribe to Yupp TV

Will watch it online t hen.

Siva Prakasam character as a middle class father having 2college going daughters portrayed well by the actor. 👏.
Raghavan - Siva Prakasam friend - yes we do come across such characters in real life.
Good story . good attempt Mr. Thirumurugan. Please bid bye to Nadaswaram & concentrate on such subjects.
2 more episodes to go!
manoj kumar (sivapragasam) said mahi isn't going to be his maapilai in vivadha medai (sun news). 😛 pandu (raghavan), veni, bhagyam & mahi also answered questions.  
Hi friends,

Are you all still watching the 10 Mani kathaikal series?!! Well, I am. I really liked the Ethir veetu paiyan, and the next one they telecasted, Theriyamal Oru Kolai was also good.
This month's current story,  Meendum varuven is so good - very nice suspense thriller. I can't wait to see today's episode. I think the entire truth will come out today. Anyone watching it?!
 supree - I too enjoyed the first story - very well produced. Some how the second didn't  hold my interest , discontinued halfway thru . Seeing your post , now feel I might have made a wrong judgement discontinuing halfway. Third one completely forgot about this 10 o'clock slot.  Well will start from April. Still feel the first one is the best one.
supree, I watched the first 3-4 episodes & didn't like it... 
ethir veetu paiyan is still the best one like srima said... 😉 next serial is kannamoochi (starting 31st March) produced by radaan media & vijay adhiraj is in it.. will watch it for him. 😃

Next serial thread (click below):

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

supree, I watched the first 3-4 episodes & didn't like it... 
ethir veetu paiyan is still the best one like srima said... 😉 next serial is kannamoochi (starting 31st March) produced by radaan media & vijay adhiraj is in it.. will watch it for him. 😃

Next serial thread (click below):

Agreed, Ethir Veetu paiyan was the ultimate so far... But the this current one (Meedum varuven) isn't bad at all.  I liked it as I like Action Thriller subjects! 😊 

Thanks for opening a new thread for the Kannamoochi... definitely will watch it for Vijay adhiraj! 😃

Originally posted by srima

supree - I too enjoyed the first story - very well produced. Some how the second didn't  hold my interest , discontinued halfway thru . Seeing your post , now feel I might have made a wrong judgement discontinuing halfway. Third one completely forgot about this 10 o'clock slot.  Well will start from April. Still feel the first one is the best one.

Wellsaid Srima, first one, Ethir Veetu Paiyan is the best of all they showed so far, no doubts. I really liked it.

You're right on the second, it wasn't really good as the first, but somehow I continued to watch, mainly because it's just 1 month story, unlike our Izhuvais (Mega serials 😉) + I watched it from the youtube links at my leisure, like 2-3 episodes on 1 day like that. 😃

Like I wrote earlier, I liked the 3rd (Meendum varuven), as it was nice thriller and they kept the suspense till the end (almost), and I like Action/Thriller subjects! 😃 Try it at your leisure and see.

See you on the new link (4th story) that Sri had opened. 😉